Page 7 of 2518 [ 40278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 2518  Next

ryan93
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 3:06 pm

jmnixon95 wrote:
The eyes of Camus. 8O

* nods head in approval

Member of the WP Strident Atheists

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 7:35 pm

My neighbor is using a chainsaw :?... Lace-Bane doesn't like that noise :(.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 7:58 pm

Math is and will always be evil to me.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 9:07 pm

That I've been crying because I'm very sick with a bad virus right now, and I want to be strong and healthy, again. :cry:

NcNbl
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 10:40 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
That I've been crying because I'm very sick with a bad virus right now, and I want to be strong and healthy, again. :cry:

:( awww.. get well soon..

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 10:54 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:

:( I'm sorry to hear it. Being sick is the worst feeling ever (in my opinion). I wish you a speedy recovery.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 11:26 pm

NcNbl wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

:( awww.. get well soon..

Thank you. Here's a hug. :O)

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2011, 12:34 am

Muscle knots. I'm impressed by how painful they can be, as, for a week or so, I've been experiencing the second worst one I've ever had (the worst having been just a few months ago--I think this overwork is doing bad things to my body). I'm not sure what to do about it, since I have no one to request a massage from and couldn't possibly hire a stranger to do it. But as it grows worse every day, it's really wearing on me. I've been stretching and taking hot showers, trying to consciously keep the area relaxed, remain mindful (which helps with my chronic knee pain), etc, but they help only a little and the problem just grows worse. I'm at a loss. :/

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2011, 1:01 am

Sorry. :( Are you doing really strenuous work?

I am thinking that I am going to have to take some serious risks here soon if I want a chance to get where I expected myself to be. Could blow up in my face; it wouldn't be the first time. Nothing ventured, nothing gained to be trite.

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2011, 2:24 am

sluice wrote:
Sorry. :( Are you doing really strenuous work?

Hmm, depends on your definition of "strenuous." It's certainly been demanding and relentless.

Quote:
I am thinking that I am going to have to take some serious risks here soon if I want a chance to get where I expected myself to be. Could blow up in my face; it wouldn't be the first time. Nothing ventured, nothing gained to be trite.

Cliches may seem trite, but that doesn't make them untrue. Best of luck with whatever risks you'll be taking.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2011, 4:05 am

Kaybee wrote:
Muscle knots. I'm impressed by how painful they can be, as, for a week or so, I've been experiencing the second worst one I've ever had (the worst having been just a few months ago--I think this overwork is doing bad things to my body). I'm not sure what to do about it, since I have no one to request a massage from and couldn't possibly hire a stranger to do it. But as it grows worse every day, it's really wearing on me. I've been stretching and taking hot showers, trying to consciously keep the area relaxed, remain mindful (which helps with my chronic knee pain), etc, but they help only a little and the problem just grows worse. I'm at a loss. :/
Do you have an electric heating pad? Those feel nice on painful muscles :D. Although I don't think they really relieve the problem :(.

Lace-Bane's thought is he feels depressed because there's nothing he's needed for :(. He's going to go to bed soon where maybe someone might need his help in his dreams :|.

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2011, 4:34 am

Lace-Bane wrote:
Kaybee wrote:
Do you have an electric heating pad? Those feel nice on painful muscles :D. Although I don't think they really relieve the problem :(.

I don't, but thank you for the suggestion. ^_^

Quote:
Lace-Bane's thought is he feels depressed because there's nothing he's needed for :(. He's going to go to bed soon where maybe someone might need his help in his dreams :|.

:( I'm sorry you're depressed, though I must say I don't understand. I'm not really needed for anything that I'm aware of and it doesn't trouble me. :? Or do you mean wanted for? It is nice to feel wanted. And I'm sure it's not true that you're unwanted. :) I apologize if I've misunderstood, though. I hope you're feeling better when you wake.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2011, 7:23 am

How YouTube has opened my mind to a world of music that I wouldn't have enjoyed, if I would have brushed it off.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2011, 9:37 am

This person is rather interesting, it seems to cross my mind if she actually is an aspie or something, she always seems to be on her own most of the times but I hate the fact that I'm just shy. :(

sterfry
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2011, 11:59 am

Do I trust myself to go to a beer tasting party this weekend and not end up commencing a new downward spiral? It's so hard to refuse to drink beer that someone you know brewed. It feels like I'm slapping them in the face. When I get there and remember how asocial I am, will I automatically start drinking copious amounts and make a fool of myself? I hate this because I feel I should force myself to go out and socialize.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

09 Feb 2011, 12:40 pm

My old mine sweetheart. totally one of a kind! 8)

And now that i think of it fire agate is getting expencive, Finally.