Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1041 of 1992 [ 31868 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044 ... 1992  Next

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 4:57 pm

This could be sad and happy at the same time, as the kind messages from everyone in tribute to my C.C. made me feel better. The people are so nice there and recognize our love for our animals.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 5:14 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
IstominFan wrote:
Still missing C.C., but I got a nice card from the people at the veterinarian's office with nice messages of comfort and love for a special kitty.

hugs

Did your cat died?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 5:20 pm

My knee is really hurting today, I wanted to sweep today, I picked up some of my trash.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 6:08 am

Extremely nervous over an important appointment I have tomorrow. Been worrying about it all week; it's dominated my thoughts to the point of affecting my tasks. It's probably going to end badly as most things are want to do, but I think finally I've got to the begrudging point where I just need it to be over, whatever the outcome.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 10:27 am

^ that's excruciating. Best of luck to you.

I tend to be "late to the party" and dam' if I didn't do it again. Finally online post-retirement and setting my home IT up the way I want it - today I discover that the Reminderfox calendar is vanishing at year end from Mozilla. After 12 years, no less.

This is frustrating entirely out of proportion to its actual impact on me, mostly because it's a good, no-frills calendar, and it seems that it's always the good stuff that disappears - crap endures forever. I expect that long term users are less than thrilled.

goodbye, little booger* Image, we hardly knew ye.

*Edit in: a familial term of affection for all things furry that crossed our paths.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 12:25 pm

worries

Muziek
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Oct 2017, 1:32 pm

crystaltermination wrote:
Extremely nervous over an important appointment I have tomorrow. Been worrying about it all week; it's dominated my thoughts to the point of affecting my tasks. It's probably going to end badly as most things are want to do, but I think finally I've got to the begrudging point where I just need it to be over, whatever the outcome.

Best of luck from me too, Crystal.

As a musical term for sure, "the '80s" imply the late '70s and early '90s. You can think of them as tapers of this golden decade.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 9:32 am

Kitty,

Yes, C.C. passed away on October 2.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 9:33 am

IstominFan wrote:
Kitty,

Oh oops apologies, I asked on another thread if you have cats. I'm going to go edit that, there's no need to cause you further pain. I'm so sorry, IstominFan - first for your loss, then for my clumsiness elsewhere. I'm still grieving a red girl I lost two years ago this coming December. Here is a hug, and shared tears.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 11:14 am

Mother.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm

Having an awful time with my computer. For the past few days after I start it up the arrow cursor disappears and then it freezes up. Today was even worse. I got some weird Blue Screen of Death message. Eventually it seems to work itself out but I'm getting nervous about shutting down my computer before going to bed for the night because I have problems every time I start it up again the next day.

I guess I really need a new computer. But I probably won't be able to get one until around Christmas.

Also I'm still not feeling well from the bug I got earlier this week. At night I get headaches, chills, fever, sweats, and back pain. A couple of Tylenol seems to help it, though. I had to cancel going out with both my mom and my social worker this week. :(

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 12:18 pm

And my cat Mischief thinks pooping all over the living room floor is better than using the litter box, which he only uses to pee in, and my other cat Lucky has to mark anything she sleeps on with a big fat hairball.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 1:10 pm

Esmerelda Weatherwax wrote:
^ that's excruciating. Best of luck to you.

Muziek wrote:
Best of luck from me too, Crystal.

Thanks guys. :) At least it's out the way, now.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 12:50 am

IstominFan wrote:
Kitty,

I’m so sorry, I know it’s very hard. I lost my first cat, I had her for almost 24 years.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 1:01 am

I fell down last night, I fell down next to my chair, my chair pulled me up, I badly hurt my knee, I took Advil before bed time. I took Advil today too, I took it easy today, but my cat was very bad tonight, she kept knocking things over, I had to keep getting up, I got angry at her.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 8:23 am

Tiredness