Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 367 of 1992 [ 31864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370 ... 1992  Next

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 2:29 pm

I just don't know anymore. Maybe it's the vision of my future I have of me growing old, dying alone never having known the warmth of another. Maybe it's the fact that other the last few days I have said things on this forum I KNOW are completely wrong and irrational and have upset people to the point where I am no longer capable of redeeming myself. Maybe it's because no matter how hard I try to keep people interested in me or to try and make myself interesting eventually people just drift away from me, leaving me alone and feeling less and less capable of bonding with others. Maybe it's because no matter how hard I try to reach out to people on this forum they seem to just turn their heads and my words fall on death ears, even though I have been lead to believe that this is a community. I don't f*****g know anymore why doesn't someone ASK ME WHAT I f*****g FEEL FOR A f*****g CHANGE!! WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE SO f*****g ASK!! WHY IS IT SO HARD TO BE f*****g HUMAN!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS f*****g PLACE!! !

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanRaccoon

Sempiternal
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 2:50 pm

I'm sorry you feel that way. Really.

I don't think anyone here is purposely trying to make you feel that way. :(

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 2:50 pm

Sempiternal wrote:
I'm sorry you feel that way. Really.

I don't think anyone here is purposely trying to make you feel that way. :(

I know they don't but for some reason a part of me says they are, even though I know full well they are not. It doesn't make sense.

Sempiternal
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 2:54 pm

I think I know what you mean. :?

Well if you need someone to talk to, I'll be here with open ears, just to let you know. :) I'm not the best at advice though, but listening, that I can do.

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 3:01 pm

Sempiternal wrote:

Well if you need someone to talk to, I'll be here with open ears, just to let you know. :) I'm not the best at advice though, but listening, that I can do.

Thank you :) but I honestly can't think of what I want to say and how I want to say it.

Sempiternal
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 3:03 pm

DanRaccoon wrote:
Sempiternal wrote:

Thank you :) but I honestly can't think of what I want to say and how I want to say it.

That's fine. You don't have to say it right now. When you want to, I'll probably be here (because you know, the different time zones and all that). :D

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 3:11 pm

Will do, thanks :)

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 3:15 pm

DanRaccoon wrote:
I just don't know anymore. Maybe it's the vision of my future I have of me growing old, dying alone never having known the warmth of another. Maybe it's the fact that other the last few days I have said things on this forum I KNOW are completely wrong and irrational and have upset people to the point where I am no longer capable of redeeming myself. Maybe it's because no matter how hard I try to keep people interested in me or to try and make myself interesting eventually people just drift away from me, leaving me alone and feeling less and less capable of bonding with others. Maybe it's because no matter how hard I try to reach out to people on this forum they seem to just turn their heads and my words fall on death ears, even though I have been lead to believe that this is a community. I don't f***ing know anymore why doesn't someone ASK ME WHAT I f***ing FEEL FOR A f***ing CHANGE!! WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE SO f***ing ASK!! WHY IS IT SO HARD TO BE f***ing HUMAN!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS f***ing PLACE!! !

Welcome to my life.

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 3:18 pm

Uprising wrote:
DanRaccoon wrote:
I just don't know anymore. Maybe it's the vision of my future I have of me growing old, dying alone never having known the warmth of another. Maybe it's the fact that other the last few days I have said things on this forum I KNOW are completely wrong and irrational and have upset people to the point where I am no longer capable of redeeming myself. Maybe it's because no matter how hard I try to keep people interested in me or to try and make myself interesting eventually people just drift away from me, leaving me alone and feeling less and less capable of bonding with others. Maybe it's because no matter how hard I try to reach out to people on this forum they seem to just turn their heads and my words fall on death ears, even though I have been lead to believe that this is a community. I don't f***ing know anymore why doesn't someone ASK ME WHAT I f***ing FEEL FOR A f***ing CHANGE!! WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE SO f***ing ASK!! WHY IS IT SO HARD TO BE f***ing HUMAN!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS f***ing PLACE!! !

Welcome to my life.

Well at least I'm not alone. Can I live with you?

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 3:22 pm

DanRaccoon wrote:
Uprising wrote:
DanRaccoon wrote:

Welcome to my life.

Only if you are a cute girl with a high libido.

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 3:24 pm

Uprising wrote:
DanRaccoon wrote:
Uprising wrote:
DanRaccoon wrote:

Welcome to my life.

I am, that picture of me on this forum was just a trick of the light.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 3:32 pm

DanRaccoon wrote:
Uprising wrote:
DanRaccoon wrote:
Uprising wrote:
DanRaccoon wrote:

Welcome to my life.

I am, that picture of me on this forum was just a trick of the light.

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 3:33 pm

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 5:06 pm

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 5:58 pm

Had a dream last night that my former best friend/love interest and I were back on good terms with each other, and since in that particular dream same-sex marriage was legal, I was going to ask her to marry me.

Why does this make me sad?

Because that will never happen in real life. I'm not talking about same-sex marriage - that will most likely become legal with time - but about my relationship with my former best friend/love interest. It's been like over 7 years since the argument that ended our friendship, but something inside me just doesn't want to let it go. She was the first person who I ever truly fell in love with, and all these years later I still feel like she is the only one who would ever be "right" for me. I love her so much that I can even imagine raising children with her, and normally I hate kids.

She slips into my daydreams frequently, and I have nighttime dreams about her on a regular basis. I'm not sure whether the daydreams are causing the nighttime dreams or vice-versa, or if they both feed into each other. Either way it's taking a toll on me emotionally. I have tried talking to therapists about it but they basically blow me off, saying "you just need to let it go". Maybe I don't have the right tools for letting it go and if they would have actually given me some advice instead of just telling me what every average Joe on the street tells me, I would have gotten over it. :evil:

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 6:20 pm

At least you did fall in love. I and others have yet to feel such a thing.