Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 370 of 1992 [ 31867 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373 ... 1992  Next

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2012, 5:03 pm

Single life D:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanRaccoon

sl93
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Jun 2012, 10:51 pm

All the noise, noise, noise.

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2012, 9:53 am

today made me unhappy today. i went to go see my sister and my parents were just yeach in many ways and i missed the last bus and they wouldnt drop me off to the train station so i had to walk there- i left 9:25 at night and it took 50minutes to get there in the rain. and then it took me till 12:30am to get home.
they were suspicious of what i told centrelink to get them to accept my claim- they think i told them that they abused me. im sure they still think its discipline and emotional/verbal abuse doesnt count.
and i was stuck on the train with sexist pigs i wanted to punch or impale with my umbrella. i picked a fight with them. and i broke the eggs i brought from the supermarket. i just wanted to get home early and snooze and read and clean.
i hate sundays. i was invited to a party to not celebrate the queens jubilee today and i made excuses. my comrades are trying to be friendly but they keep suggesting partys and i get so uncomfortable at these things for so many reasons but i feel bad for always saying no.
aaaand i forgot to add sexist pigs were also racist- they asked me if i was italian and when i said no, i'm lebanese they were like "NO YOU'RE NOT. PROVE IT!" so i told them to shut their mouths in the crudest way possible in arabic. what am i supposed to look like? im so gosh darned sick of this response. i do not like being told im lying, kidding, wrong, faking it, etc when i tell people my ethnic background, race or my nationality. if i say im arab im arab, if i say im lebanese im lebanese, if i say i come from australia then, by george, i come from australia.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2012, 3:00 pm

I can't get my Sweet Peas to work.

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2012, 6:31 pm

Walking in the heat and humidity in a crowd.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2012, 7:25 pm

Fat bashing on WP. Women have to be thin. It's the same old garbage. I'm glad I have Gender Identity Disorder.

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2012, 7:32 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Fat bashing on WP. Women have to be thin. It's the same old garbage. I'm glad I have Gender Identity Disorder.

*hugs*

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2012, 11:57 am

I had to do PE out in the cold and wind, in short sleeves, and I cried, but I couldn't go in, and I could only borrow a jumper if i was willing to stay 10 minutes after school, which I wasn't. :cry:

MarthaCannary
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Jun 2012, 1:07 pm

I've been on the phone with my Grandmother all morning, finding out all the juicy nuggets about my family history. My mothers side of the family is, well, broken..... So many social misfits. I really wonder how they managed to keep the bloodline going.

Finally told my Grandmother about the abuse I took at the hands of the woman who gave birth to me. I was anxious over nothing. I wish I could have told her years ago. She handled it better than I thought she would, she told me "I was waiting for this moment", She had suspicions for years but my Grand parents were not allowed to have any part of my life unless the woman who gave birth to me was having a crisis and needed their help (food, money, truck to move). Found out that my Grand parents tried to get custody of me when they found out she was trying to get me put on Ritalin, "she just wanted to turn you into a zombie so she didn't have to deal with you, we fought that tooth and nail, but social services wouldn't step in because they like to keep the child with the mother" At least they tried.

She said she was proud of me just for surviving so long, I don't know how to feel about that, what is she trying to tell me?

She gave me encouragement to go get help. She said I can call her anytime.

More flashbacks. I just want to remove my brain with a spoon.

ButterflyLady
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jun 2012, 3:07 pm

well the financial rug has been pulled out from under me again. i am going to end up on the street if things keep happening to my mom's income........

You are very likely an Aspie

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2012, 6:58 am

i cleaned my room yesterday and by cleaned i mean i threw all my stuff into the corridor and washed the walls and floor. it took all day. i wish death upon they who thought blutack on the walls was a good idea and i curse their family with misery for 5 generations to come. if you think i am being harsh then you did not spend 10 hours cleaning it off the wall.
my muscles, joints, bones, and everything else started screaming half an hour after i stopped and i couldnt move. it only started to abate today.
my dad is on the phone with me now. he is telling me all about my deficits, trying to mock the fact that i now do not live in comfort and telling me all by bad points are linked to aspergers which i "suffer" from and he is totally moralising about the fact that when i get my train ticket i use it to go to places it doesnt cover because it saves me a couple of dollars which i can use to get food. to him it is lying and cheating, defrauding the system but he lies about our ages all the time to get discounts and he is definitely not in a position where he needs those few extra dollars.

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2012, 8:36 am

I had to do my entrance essay (an on the spot one) for my uni prep course today.

I screwed it up bad. Not as in screwed screwed, but I only did average. I could have and should have done much better.

I hope they still accept me *crosses fingers for luck*

Last edited by Kjas on 12 Jun 2012, 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2012, 10:15 am

People who are so F##king stupid that they think that their opinion is valid when it contradict the obvious scientific facts. I hate stupid people sooooooooo much I could scream. :x :x :x :x :x

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2012, 11:57 am

Finding out the the new head teacher has made it so that Year 11s that have to come back for tests after they've left school have to be in their schoolclothes. Now I'm dreading when that will happen to me in a year's time.

identity
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2012, 1:28 pm

Someone upset me today. They were quizzing me about whether I work and have a relationship etc. and were saying it's no good being at home all the time I need to get out there. She had the nerve to try and make out she understood when clearly she doesn't otherwise she wouldn't have said those things. She said "You don't want to be like that for the rest of your life". Made me feel even more worthless.

Mar1976
Raven
Raven

12 Jun 2012, 1:42 pm

Inane and ignorant comment from a so called colleague............same rubbish I have to hear every day; I wish I could get my words out and say what I'm thinking in those situations instead of getting angry; it's so energy zapping!

Why is it some people immediately think that quiet people are just plain stupid?