Say something rude to the person above you

Page 3 of 936 [ 14974 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 936  Next

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2011, 6:32 pm

Must be constipated

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2011, 6:35 pm

Dear Chrissyrun, how can I possibly be expected to insult MerciXFaveur, when the comment by our beloved OP was obviously a compliment to Melvin-z?

melvin-z
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Nov 2011, 7:14 pm

Wasn't MerciXFaveur agreeing with me on Sylkat's indescribable charm?

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2011, 8:24 pm

Dear Sylkat; you smell

melvin-z
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Nov 2011, 9:03 pm

nose-picking poser

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2011, 9:07 pm

I can see up your skirt.... heh.........

kevinjh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 1:16 am

Yes! I get to use insult #27!

You practically brainless fly-eating excuse for a student! You, sir, are the worm-ridden, half-decayed, rat-infested scum of the earth! You goatish dread-bolted horn-beast!

Now that that is figuratively off my chest, I can get to work coming up with #28.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 3:03 am

Dear Kevin, Your bland little comments are a bit mild for this thread, but it is only what one would expect from a 'Kevin'. Yawn.

kevinjh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 3:18 am

Your yawn was even blander! Hah! Now THAT was rude! And that comment was littler too! Your words are like the words never said! And.. And... And....

I cannot continue. I was not born to be rude. Insult #27 was actually engineered to be very accurate in at least some parts. I have always been truthful, even in a brutal way, but still truthful and not rude beyond belief in most situations.

(And I still absolutely refuse to use even the profanities moderated by asterisks. Something in my mind just compels me to stay clear of such words no matter what. At least I get to vent that rage against the listed things for forgetting about the EST-PST time difference. I give up and flee in shame.)

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 3:41 am

Dear Kevin, So what you are saying is that you are too polite and classy for an insult festival such as this...ooh, very good!

kevinjh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 3:51 am

Sylkat wrote:
Dear Kevin, So what you are saying is that you are too polite and classy for an insult festival such as this...ooh, very good!

You have no avatar*! Your username has a capital letter! The statement was not an insult!

Maybe less of the classy part, but I do try my best to follow the social conventions I manage to internalize and remember frequently. How does one generally insult without using the profanities? I think I will stay for now, if only to learn about rudeness and how it is perceived. Something about the above statement does vaguely speak of sarcasm, although I do not know what it is.

* This is insult fodder for others toward myself. My mental image of online people is heavily based on the avatar chosen.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 4:05 am

Dear Kevin, My avatar is invisible to twits.
To accuse you of saying you are 'too polite and classy' is an accusation of arrogance.
Unless you truly are too classy for the rest of us, which I doubt.
My username has a capital letter because I deserve one.
Even considering the time difference, your intellect is on a level with bread mold.

kevinjh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 4:44 am

Sylkat wrote:
Dear Kevin, My avatar is invisible to twits.
To accuse you of saying you are 'too polite and classy' is an accusation of arrogance.
Unless you truly are too classy for the rest of us, which I doubt.
My username has a capital letter because I deserve one.
Even considering the time difference, your intellect is on a level with bread mold.

Not a bad insult, by all measures. Now how do I make a clean insult that does not make a personal attack? But it said rudeness, so...

SHOVE!

A horrible insult that was,
For truth it had to great excess.
Arrogance attempted not I,
But to others, caused a great fuss.
Some parts of it are truthful less.
I have sentience, so why,
Reference the mold Rhizopus?
Your retorts need work to progress,
Through an alembic, do not fry.
Of your truths, remove the grand truss,
As insults with truth make a mess.
The best of them are those that lie.

ADDITION:
I provided a nice block of text on which everyone can insult! Now go help increase my understanding of negative social interaction! (I have a hunch that this is addition is the rudest part of the post.)

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 5:15 am

Kevin, you have the same name as my ex-boyfriend....therefore it hurts to even see your nickname.

kevinjh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 5:42 am

(I have never had any romantic relations. I struggle to see why and how people fall in love and what constitutes attractiveness.)

At the risk of making an overly personal attack, he would not probably be at the age of 16 when entering college and had reasons for being a former romantic interest rather than a continued one.

(I feel as though I should know more about romance than just the hormones and their pathways, but I seem to be blind to it.)

deadinhead
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 6:03 am

May I congratulate you on the profile avatar of your face you have just uploaded...It Is very realistic... :D
but I found a better photograph of you here:

COCONUT-MOON TURTLE!