Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 12:17 am

I'n bored as hell and nobody wants to answer my political tarot predictions in the PPR board.

So I'll give first come first serve readings here.

Just ask my cards a question and I will send a photo link and interpret them to the best of my abilities.

Seriously, I'm bored people. Cartomancy is about the only thing that distracts me from all the BS going on in this world today. :|

Comet Zed
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 5:30 am

What TF is she thinking?

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 9:12 am

Comet Zed wrote:
What TF is she thinking?

I'm not sure what you mean by that? If it's a tarot question I'm going to need one with better detail than that.

If not, then seriously.... anybody feel like humoring me?

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 9:44 am

Give me something random. :lol: :lol:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 9:46 am

Edna3362 wrote:

Ok. :) Gimme a sec to get my cards ready. :D

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 10:15 am

Edna3362 wrote:

Here is your "random" reading.

The first card I pulled in the center was the Jack of Clubs: The dearest friend of the consulting party (your best friend basically). Also a "dark person's thoughts".

In the four corners around this spread I see another dark jack, the Jack of Spades (an indolent ane envious person and also a "dark person's thoughts"). This is a close friend in your life who may not be very helpful to you and may even envy something you have...

Also the 2 of Spades (A removal), 7 of Clubs (Promises great fortune but warns against trusting the "opposite sex"), and 10 of Clubs (unexpected riches but loss of a dear friend).

Sounds to me like you are having issues with a friend who is taking advantage of you? Most likely a guy, and you are considering maybe getting rid of him?

Also having two Jacks means "Evil intentions". I imagine this is a guy with serious issues...

In your present situation I see the Four of Hearts (A person not easily won), and the 5 of Hearts (trouble caused by unfounded jealousy).

Maybe this is a posessive boyfriend in your life? Or not, just a friend is possible too...

In your past I see the 8 of Spades (warns a person to be cautious of his/her undertakings), and 2 of Spades (a removal) hanging over the Jack of Spades.

An uncertainity about breaking off the friendship or contemplating the "right time" to do so?

And in your future I see the the 7 of Clubs (great fortune but beware of the "opposite sex"), and 10 of Clubs (loss of a friend followed by a surprise abundance of wealth), and the 5 of Diamonds meaning (unexpected news).

I say if this guy is taking advantage of you for any reason, you are better off without them. And your financial situation will improve greatly. That's what my cards seem to be saying. :)

Last edited by RedDeathFlower13 on 02 Apr 2024, 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PrivatePyle99
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Apr 2024, 10:16 am

Can I be the next in line? Never had a reading before..

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 140 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 59 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 10:17 am

PrivatePyle99 wrote:

Sure! Gimme time to mentally recharge after Edna3362 replies back. :lol:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 10:27 am

I'd like to know what the spring holds for me. Could you tell me, peas? :mrgreen:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 10:29 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I'd like to know what the spring holds for me. Could you tell me, peas? :mrgreen:

Sure will! :flower: but one at a time ;)

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 11:40 am

PrivatePyle99 wrote:

Got a specific question you would like to ask the cards? :)

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 12:46 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:

The first card I pulled in the center was the Jack of Clubs: The dearest friend of the consulting party (your best friend basically). Also a "dark person's thoughts".

In the four corners around this spread I see another dark jack, the Jack of Spades (an indolent ane envious person and also a "dark person's thoughts"). This is a close friend in your life who may not be very helpful to you and may even envy something you have...

Also the 2 of Spades (A removal), 7 of Clubs (Promises great fortune but warns against trusting the "opposite sex"), and 10 of Clubs (unexpected riches but loss of a dear friend).

Sounds to me like you are having issues with a friend who is taking advantage of you? Most likely a guy, and you are considering maybe getting rid of him?

Also having two Jacks means "Evil intentions". I imagine this is a guy with serious issues...

In your present situation I see the Four of Hearts (A person not easily won), and the 5 of Hearts (trouble caused by unfounded jealousy).

Maybe this is a posessive boyfriend in your life? Or not, just a friend is possible too...

In your past I see the 8 of Spades (warns a person to be cautious of his/her undertakings), and 2 of Spades (a removal) hanging over the Jack of Spades.

An uncertainity about breaking off the friendship or contemplating the "right time" to do so?

And in your future I see the the 7 of Clubs (great fortune but beware of the "opposite sex"), and 10 of Clubs (loss of a friend followed by a surprise abundance of wealth), and the 5 of Diamonds meaning (unexpected news).

I say if this guy is taking advantage of you for any reason, you are better off without them. And your financial situation will improve greatly. That's what my cards seem to be saying. :)

Notice the contrast between this reading from the previous ones you did for me?

Let's just say I did had a change of scenery since quitting my job right before the end of year; and went to my mom's workplace.

And I'm now surrounded by very different set of people.
All involved in local politics, all are connected with or against my mom, and are all dubious one way or another. All involved in some form of greed or power struggle with one another.

I won't be so surprised if this is a glimpse or so about said people around me. I think I get the gist who may represent who. :o

All of them, potential allies because they won't try and mess with me due to my connections, all knew of my case (sort of obligatory that everyone there knows I'm autistic or at least not an NT), but not really friends due to age gap and are all more or less my seniors.

Thanks for the possible 'hint'. :P

As for finances, unexpected news, and making decisions in relationships; I think I won't be surprised should something like it ever comes.

It's not just my workplace that had changed...

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 1:45 pm

Edna3362 wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:

Notice the contrast between this reading from the previous ones you did for me?

Let's just say I did had a change of scenery since quitting my job right before the end of year; and went to my mom's workplace.

And I'm now surrounded by very different set of people.
All involved in local politics, all are connected with or against my mom, and are all dubious one way or another. All involved in some form of greed or power struggle with one another.

I won't be so surprised if this is a glimpse or so about said people around me. I think I get the gist who may represent who. :o

All of them, potential allies because they won't try and mess with me due to my connections, all knew of my case (sort of obligatory that everyone there knows I'm autistic or at least not an NT), but not really friends due to age gap and are all more or less my seniors.

Thanks for the possible 'hint'. :P

As for finances, unexpected news, and making decisions in relationships; I think I won't be surprised should something like it ever comes.

It's not just my workplace that had changed...

Yes, I remember the last reading for you I pulled a Queen of Spades for your mother (dark malicious widow/divorcee) and King of Spades for your father (dark ambitious man) and if I'm remembering the cards right the gist of the reading implied that your mother was after your father's money and arguing with him to rewrite his will or something along those lines, am I right? (If I'm mistaken it's ok to tell me lol) :lol:

Yeah it's an interesting reading for you because it almost spells out a story about your situation with the way the meanings of the cards are laid out.

And yes the Spades can often be linked to politics and power struggles. 8)

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 2:26 pm

PrivatePyle99 wrote:

I'm going to try and read these cards without going into all the boring extra details. I hope that'll make these readings easier? :)

Ace of Clubs: Wealth, Happines, and peace of mind.

Ace of Spades: Great misfortune and spite.

Two Aces: A plot

King of Spades: A dark, ambitous man.

Queen of Diamonds: A fair woman, fond of company and a coquette.

Queen of Clubs: A dark woman, gentle and pleasing.

Two Queens: A meeting between friends.

2 of Spades: A removal

8 of Diamonds: A marriage late in life.

8 of Spades: Warns a person to be cautious of his undertakings.

Two 8 cards: A brief love-dream.

9 of Hearts: Wealth and high esteem, also a wish card.

Sounds to me like you are caught in-between two women you love? Something happening in regards to these two women is being viewed as a "threat to your happiness and peace of mind". You are hoping for marriage but it might not work out I don't think. There's that possibility of rejection hurting you... especially if these two women think of you only as a friend.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 9:25 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:

Here you go. :) I think for now I'm just going to stick with this method I recently learned about for using playing cards in place of the Major Arcana.

Past card: Jack of Clubs (The Hermit). "Be on your guard, and keep a still tongue about your affairs."

Present Card: Queen of Hearts (The Lovers). "Only inconstancy of purpose can defeat you."

What is fading away: Ace of Spades (The Moon). "A warning that your own duplicity or perhaps self-deception, impedes your plans."

What will happen next: Jack of Hearts (The Hierophant). "Those who have deceived you will regret their actions. Restitution may be made."

The final outcome: Queen of Clubs (The Empress). "Loneliness gives way to much sociability; but new acquaintances may be self-seeking."

Sounds to me like people who hurt you in the past will be making an attempt to apologize to you. But you will have to be careful about what you say and do, and to learn that not everybody you meet on the internet is a friend and you have to be careful about who you trust online.

Hope you enjoyed the reading? :heart:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 9:32 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

Here you go. :) I think for now I'm just going to stick with this method I recently learned about for using playing cards in place of the Major Arcana.

Past card: Jack of Clubs (The Hermit). "Be on your guard, and keep a still tongue about your affairs."

Present Card: Queen of Hearts (The Lovers). "Only inconstancy of purpose can defeat you."

What is fading away: Ace of Spades (The Moon). "A warning that your own duplicity or perhaps self-deception, impedes your plans."

What will happen next: Jack of Hearts (The Hierophant). "Those who have deceived you will regret their actions. Restitution may be made."

The final outcome: Queen of Clubs (The Empress). "Loneliness gives way to much sociability; but new acquaintances may be self-seeking."

Sounds to me like people who hurt you in the past will be making an attempt to apologize to you. But you will have to be careful about what you say and do, and to learn that not everybody you meet on the internet is a friend and you have to be careful about who you trust online.

Hope you enjoyed the reading? :heart:

Thank you for the reading. I've enjoyed reading it.