What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 6 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

14 Jan 2015, 9:29 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^
does that dream make you think about things or make you feel a certain way?

This is in reference to my dream about finding the baby.

It made me feel a certain way. I felt unsure about how we would be able to keep the baby and care for him. And I felt worry for being able to tend to his needs although we currently have two teenage sons. And then when the baby was seen as walking age and autistic acting, I was concerned about if he would have needs that I could provide for him. Although I have Asperger's, the child in the dream appeared to be more classic autism.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2015, 9:58 pm

Baby
To see a baby in your dream signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted. If you dream that the baby is smiling at you, then it suggests that you are experiencing pure joy. You do not ask for much to make you happy. If you find a baby in your dream, then it suggests that you have acknowledged your hidden potential.To dream of a crying baby symbolizes a part of yourself that is deprived of attention and needs to be nurtured. Alternatively, it represents your unfulfilled goals and a sense of lacking in your life. If you dream that a baby is neglected, then it suggests that you are not paying enough attention to yourself. You are not utilizing your full potential. Alternatively, this dream could represent your fears about your own children and your ability to protect and to provide for them. To dream about a starving baby represents your dependence on others. You are experiencing some deficiency in your life that needs immediate attention and gratification. To dream that a baby is walking or dancing refers to the potential and possibilities that life has in stored for you. The future looks bright. The dream may also be a metaphor that you need to take baby steps in your relationship, toward your goal, in a work project or whatever undertaking. If you have a baby in real life, then the dream is a reflection of your hopes for that baby.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2015, 9:58 pm

i dreamt i was sitting on the curbside of the pull-in of a hotel someplace, and i was with some other people i'd not seen before except for one lady who was the secretary of a business i worked at 30+ years before, who was talking to me about something that evaporated upon my waking up from the dream. sitting on the pavement to my right, was an oval ceramic planter my sister left for me to water/take care of, it had an odd tall spotted crabgrass growing in it, and at the top of the crabgrass was some white flowers, and i watered it somehow even though i never saw where the water was coming from. to my left, were my shoes, for some reason i had taken them off my feet and somebody else was watering my shoes! thankfully it was just a sprinkle, and as i reached over to shake the water off the shoes i noticed some strange hybrid spider/ants crawling around inside the insoles, so i turned the shoes upside down to shake them out and a shower of the infernal bugs rushed out and crawled all over my legs, and in alarm i shouted "oh my shitness!! !" and tried to brush them off but they were too fast and too many so I just got up and ran, at which point i awoke. :huh:

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Jan 2015, 9:36 pm

Though not quite the last dream I had, I once again dreamed about this land along the shore. This has been a recurring a dream for years now. But each dream about this place is centered on a different location within this place. But I am aware in the dreams that it is the same locale. Water enters into the town via a bay. After coming inland, when the tide is high enough, the water takes a right turn and flows along a river between buildings and houses of the old city. When the tide is low, the boats of the bay sit on the muddy bed awaiting the tide to raise them. My dreams of this land have also taken me to a beautiful gorge beneath a rock bridge. There, a wondrous stream cascades over lush waterfalls. Another section of this land is a mountain looking into a village far below. A strange moving series of seats down a mountainside also resides in this land of my dreams.

For years I have searched for this place because it seems so real. The dreams of this place are so vivid that it is more like a memory than imaginary created dreams. And my search ended yesterday.

I finally found the land. Far away from my home, and across the ocean, it is real. I have never been there in this life, nor have I ever studied it in this life. But this place is real, and it is the place in my dreams. A logical explanation I cannot offer. The circumstances to how I ended up finding this place are quite strange, and I should probably not delve into that here. But if anyone should wonder, I would be happy to discuss it with them.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2015, 9:40 pm

^^^
do you think it is heavenly, or of a significant previous lifetime?

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Jan 2015, 9:50 pm

^^^
From the way it appears in my dreams, I feel as if I lived there previously.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2015, 9:51 pm

^^^
you are very fortunate to be able to enjoy this comforting blast from the past :thumleft:

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Jan 2015, 4:33 pm

^^^
Thank you. I wonder if I will dream about the place anymore since I discovered its location?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2015, 4:38 pm

you probably have the power to if you wanted, as it is an unusual amount of control a mere mortal has to be able to spectrally time-travel, so the fact that you did it tells me you have more power/are more spiritually evolved than most.

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2015, 12:58 am

Last night I had a dream that I was in a mountainous place. I was a red dragon (that could fly and swipe its claws and swing its tail). It was nighttime, the moon was huge and bright in the sky. In the distance there was a lot of tall clouds and a city. I took off towards the city. The moon began to turn red and the clouds built higher as I got closer. By the time I was flying over the city it was blood red (I thought it was Mars at first). I landed and the moon was quickly engulfed by the clouds. It began to rain heavily and wind blew making it hard for me to stand on two legs so I lowered to walk on my front ones as well. I decided to fly up and had trouble but eventually made it above the clouds. The moon reappeared above the fast moving clouds white again with the sun rising and then I woke up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2015, 1:07 am

Moon
To see the moon in your dream represents some hidden, mysterious aspect of yourself. It is often associated with the feminine mystique and intuition. Alternatively, the moon signifies your changing moods.
Dragons
To see a dragon in your dream represents your strong will and fiery personality. You tend to get carried away by your passion, which may lead you into trouble. You need to exercise some self-control. In the eastern cultures, dragons are seen as spiritual creatures symbolizing good luck and fortune. To dream that you are a dragon and breathing fire suggests that you are using your anger to get your own way.
Mountains
To see mountains in your dream signify many major obstacles and challenges that you have to overcome. If you are on top of the mountain, then it indicates that you have achieved and realized your goals. You have recognized your full potential. Alternatively, mountains denote a higher realm of consciousness, knowledge, and spiritual truth. To dream that you are climbing a mountain signifies your determination and ambition.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 4:02 pm

last night my dreams were like I was watching tv while somebody with the remote was flipping channels, I went from one dream scene to another, the first one I remember was I decided to shave off all my hair, then i was wondering what am i gonna tell people at work who expect to see my normal pony tail and now just stubble? then the channel flipped and i was standing in somebody's kitchen in front of a table piled high with food, and I was with my bare fingers noshing on some ambrosia, before somebody flipped the channel and I was in some other dream, all I remember of that one was I was in in some house along a road in the desert, the sky was sunny and bright blue with no clouds, and in the background was playing the song "unchained melody" [the theme from the movie "Ghost"].

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 7:42 pm

i dreamt that me and a fellow forum member were standing in this framed animated painting on the wall, we were on opposite sides of the frame with me on the left and the other person on the right- in the background was a lawn and a bunch of trees with one big bushy green tree behind me on the left, that was "molting" a bunch of kitchen steak knives instead of leaves, and the wind kicked up and blew hundreds of thousands of these steak knives in swirling clouds of metal all around us both.

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

23 Jan 2015, 7:33 am

Normally I can remember at least some of what I dream after I awaken, but since my experience of finding the place I have dreamed about for so long, I have not been able to recall my dreams. However, that was only a few days ago, so who knows what my dreams will bring.

Transyl
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2015, 1:25 pm

I had a dream where I was watching a play. The theatre was all fancy with the expensive red drapes and seats. But for some reason I'm sitting on a swing chair. Up above everyone else going around in circles. I'm not part of the show. I'm part of the audience. And yet I'm the only one in this swing chair going around and around. Worrying I'll fall off the chair.

Scissor...me
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Jan 2015, 9:36 pm

I only remember my dreams about half of the time; and I usually dream about either getting killed, killing someone else, looking at someone being killed or arguing really badly with someone. But I get used to it and I like killing people in my dreams. Haha.... :bom:

Sarah xx