What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 90 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2017, 5:58 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was back in time about 2 decades, at my parents' house while they were still alive. I had just taken possession of a white '90s'-era Lincoln towncar, only this one had the passenger compartment modified to accommodate a blue naugahyde "standing seat" like on a bus, it mounted atop the regular gray cloth driver's seat. the back seat was gone. it drove silently and floated over the bumpy roads of my old neighborhood. I got to my folks' place and backed into their driveway and into their garage then I got out. my folks asked me how I paid for it, and I said I put it on credit.

Is that a nice kind of car?

my one experience of one was up in west Edmonton, Canada, in the early 90s- I was riding in a town car taxi cab, and over the rutted broken ice-wrecked pavement, it floated quietly and gently, like a magic carpet ride. the air suspension in those cars made them float down the road, any road. "railroad tracks- WHAT railroad tracks?"

Cool. :o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2017, 6:07 pm

^^^yeh, I need MORE automotive dreams! Image

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2017, 9:46 pm

I dreamt I was at the end of my shift at work in the hospital, and as soon as I took the elevator down to the lobby and emerged, I noticed that everything was redone in black and burgundy granite. the lobby was full of people, many middle-easterners, and the front entrance was gone, it was like a bunch of side entrances that didn't go to the front plaza parking lot where my car was, and I ran up to two similar-looking middle eastern men, with short black hair, compact, wearing light colored button-down shirts and dark slacks, and repeatedly asked them "where is the front lobby entrance?" and they ignored me totally. then some bureaucratic apparatchik, fat and balding and pasty-skinned, wearing an overstretched white button-down shirt and black trousers, approached me threateningly, glaring at me and nodding no with a "time out" hand signal, then I awoke. :huh:

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2017, 9:49 pm

Last night I dreamed there were Lazytown Pop vinyls out. Sportacus, Robbie and Stephanie.

That would actually be awesome.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2017, 10:59 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^yeh, I need MORE automotive dreams! Image

Love your emote!

I hope you get more automotive dreams!

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2017, 8:31 am

Had quite the odd dream this morning, which was almost certainly a stress based anxiety set up. I was apparently staying at this hostel with my family, but kept finding bits of dead rat lying all over the place, and was wondering why the cleaning staff hadn't taken care of them. Then I knew I needed to retrieve one of those Bop It! toys from my room, which was infested with these giant, man-sized spiders hanging from the ceiling, but they were invisible to the others so I knew I had to be the one to get rid of them. Their hanging legs kept brushing against my head which was far too vivid to be comfortable. The Bop It! was also a makeshift flamethrower (my brain has absorbed far too many spider-memes, clearly!) but even though I knew this I never used it on the spiders.
Well anyway, this is what I get for wishing my sleep pattern was better, I now also realise I miss my real Bop It!, long lost now.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 2:58 am

"bop it toys" - hmmmm..... :scratch:

Angelicatoo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Feb 2017, 4:50 pm

The neighbourhood was being taken over by alien bodysnatchers all dressed as identical Jehovas witnesses. They would grab people and make a kiss motion to pass alien things into peoples bodies. Then there was a loud banging on my door which made me jump, I woke up because it was the postman at my door. No word of a lie.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 4:53 pm

^^ :o a nightmare for sure, 'least 'til the postman came to relieve you of it. btw, welcome to our club :alien:

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 5:04 pm

auntblabby wrote:
"bop it toys" - hmmmm..... :scratch:

They're meant to be party toys; they release a sequence of sounds that the various controls trigger, and then you have to replicate the pattern. Not sure adding a flamethrower to the mix would increase fun levels for anyone but a pyromaniac though.

Angelicatoo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Feb 2017, 5:35 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^ :o a nightmare for sure, 'least 'til the postman came to relieve you of it. btw, welcome to our club :alien:

Thanks, I have a feeling That I was on here donkeys years ago when all these web sites were new and very different, way back in 1999, or it was one with a very similar name. Maybe it had whoops in the title.

Redxk
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 6:15 pm

I dreamt that I allowed myself to be hooked up to an IV tube and shot full of heroin. Someone else was hooked up to the same line. Eew.

Redxk
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 6:16 pm

I dreamt that I allowed myself to be hooked up to an IV tube and shot full of heroin. Someone else was hooked up to the same line. Eew.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2017, 5:13 am

:o

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2017, 9:02 am

auntblabby wrote:
:o

Why ya smiling? :o