What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 2 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 11:27 pm

yournamehere wrote:
Crv's are good cars. I like those. I thought you had flying reindeer?

their antlers sprout out of my hondeer after thanksgiving Image :santa:

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

27 Nov 2014, 10:01 am

My strange dream last night.

Going threw the gears in my car. Of course, keeping it to the floor, in anticipation for the v-tec to kick in (love that sound). Redline in every gear just like normal. Cop clocked me. I was speeding. Thought I might as well just pull over, but I didn't. I kept going. Everything was just fine. Dream changed. I was with three people in a car. We were all going to go fishing. There was too many people there. It was raining. We were wet. Decided to go someplace better, because no one would be there, and it was perfect walleye weather. I had them stop at a cabin, and went in, and got a rain coat, and pants. I was digging through a duffel bag of clothes, and everything was soft, smooth, and silky. My parents were there, and I tried not to pay any attention to them. I couldn't find my pants. They were on the floor. They were used. I put them on. They were tight jeans. I don't like the feel of them, and they were too tight.

My dreams are weird every night. Aren't they all? Who has normal ladeeda dreams?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2014, 3:36 pm

if they were "ladeeda" dreams then they wouldn't be "weirdest dreams" then, would they? ;)

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2014, 4:06 pm

auntblabby wrote:
if they were "ladeeda" dreams then they wouldn't be "weirdest dreams" then, would they? ;)

Right. I will have to wait to post a weirdest dream. That might take a while. They have already been supremely weird.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2014, 9:24 pm

yournamehere wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Right. I will have to wait to post a weirdest dream. That might take a while. They have already been supremely weird.

my point was that you should feel free to post your dreams no matter what, one man's weird may be another person's ladeeda and vice versa. so post your dreams, por favor :)

Liveirarica
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Nov 2014, 11:52 am

The latest dream that I remember (which was from a week ago); I dreamed from a TV show where everything is a zombie apocalypse, I then remember that a butler that can't speak (and weirdly can't walk with his legs and use his hands instead by going in a breakdancing-position, despite he stands on his legs fine and even was in a point, so mad that he began to make Karate-moves) that is based from Spalding from American Horror Story, he then goes to the group of that from my TV show, says something to them, and flies away by using his leg as wings. But what I was wondering about was "who is that man?" (referring to the leg-paralyzed Spalding) and I hear a voice in my dream saying "Russell Hodgkinson" (or at least something that made sense to me that I perceived it as that), but it wasn't until I woke up and 'realized' (or who knows? Deluded?) that I dreamed about Spalding from AHS.

MathematicalOwl
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Nov 2014, 1:11 pm

I had a dream about a plague of "clerks". These "clerks" were venomous rodents, similar to capybaras. They had colonised the co-op and several houses. Eventually someone decided to call International Pest Control. They sent their drones to destroy the "clerks".

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 1:37 pm

This morning I dreamed I was in science class back in junior high school. My science teacher made me stay in after class to color in some pictures like I was back in first grade, except I could not stand having to color them. I felt like I was being tortured or severely punished by being forced to color. They were pictures of unripe pumpkins or something because I colored them green. Seemed kind of weird for science class. Could it be because Halloween was only a month ago? Anyway, it was getting very late and dark outside and I'm wondering how I'm going to get home because the school buses have all left.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 4:33 pm

^^^^
those "missed the bus" dreams are no fun, I used to have them all the time. anyways, i keep dreaming of bees trapped in the house of my late parents, and instead of my parents being there, a generic stand-in elderly couple are there. i am struggling to find a vacuum cleaner to suck up the little blighters before they sting anybody, but they are hiding under furniture. damned stinging things!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2014, 4:17 pm

i dreamt that i was back in time about 20 years, and my mother was back among the living but she was as a young lady before she had me. her hair was black and long down her back and she dressed like a tokyo yuppie with boots and minidress. i bought her an old dark gray toyota subcompact pickup and a new toyota tacoma pickup, and she liked the bigger one a lot. then i found myself back at work in the hospital, where we got slammed with about 8 deliveries [baby births] all at once. luckily i had two coworkers plus [somehow] my older brother helping me out, so it all went smoothly. then i went out to the parking lot and my mother came by to pick me up in the black toyota tacoma i bought for her, she told me the little toyota was back home because it kept stalling over the railroad tracks, so i told her i would fix it when we got back, then i awoke. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 3:38 pm

i dreamt i was in an airport, and i knew ahead of time that my older brother was supposed to arrive to receive some kind of honor from some business establishment, and the ceremony was to take place in a marked off bit of concourse i was walking through. then out of the corner of my eye i spotted my brother arriving and i immediately went in the opposite direction to get away from him, only he saw me straightaway and bounded over to me, i saw that he was wizened and gray compared to when i last saw him several years earlier in real life. then he asked me why i did not welcome him. i said nothing back to him, then i awoke. :huh:

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 6:32 pm

I had one last night where I was talking to an old friend who I do not like anymore. I calmly looked at him and said "I don't like you anymore. I know what you are. I know what you are trying to do and why, it isn't going to work for you. If you want to step outside, we can do that too.

I got up, and walked out. He followed me for a while. I wasn't scared. Then he was gone, and I dreamt about women.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 7:00 pm

yournamehere wrote:
I had one last night where I was talking to an old friend who I do not like anymore. I calmly looked at him and said "I don't like you anymore. I know what you are. I know what you are trying to do and why, it isn't going to work for you. If you want to step outside, we can do that too.

I got up, and walked out. He followed me for a while. I wasn't scared. Then he was gone, and I dreamt about women.

gosh :) sounds like we both had similar themes of turning away an unwanted aspect of our lives. :thumleft:

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 7:29 pm

I've had a small number of dreams years ago in which I was flying an airplane and was trying to figure out to land it. I had been in small airplanes a number of times but not enough to have any idea how to go about landing one.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 7:36 pm

Airplanes
To see an airplane in your dream indicates that you will overcome your obstacles and rise to a new level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness. Perhaps you need to gain a better perspective or wider view on something. If the airplane is taking off, then it suggests that an idea or plan is about to "take off" and be put into action. It may also represent your need to get away and escape from your daily life. or idea that has failed to get off the ground. You are having difficulties getting started on a project. To dream that you are flying an airplane suggests that you are in complete control of your destination in life. You are confident and self-assured in your decisions and accomplishments. To have difficulty landing the plane could mean sometimes you don't know when to take a pause in waking life, sometimes people highly invested in stressful jobs that take it all out of them to the detriment to the other parts of their lives, dream of not being able to land a plane.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 3:20 pm

what fragment remaining from my dreams, is that i was a doctor and i was standing at the nurses' station writing sentences on the inner gray cardboard lining out of a patient chart, and the last line i wrote in fat grease pencil, was "i do not care for push polls!" :huh: