What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 93 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 2:03 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
I'm just not much of a spiritual person, lol. But if you think it will help then Mebbe I should give spirit lucid dreams a try! :o

that is why I earlier suggested going through a new door to a higher dimension. spirit dimensions are higher.

So I should look for a new door?

IMHO, yes.

Then I shall be on the lookout for a new door to explore!

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 5:00 pm

Last night I learned about Etan Patz, the first missing child whose picture was put on a milk carton in the US, and when I went to sleep later I had a dream where Casey and Finnegan from Mr. Dressup were pictured on one, and that they were the first puppets to be on a milk carton. Which is weird because I don't think missing kids have ever been put on milk cartons in Canada, and Casey and Finnegan have never really gone missing, although they both left late in the series because their puppeteer had retired.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 6:02 pm

reminds me of a gag milk carton "missing" pic I saw a while back.

Redxk
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 6:43 pm

I dreamt I was in my early teens and one of eight or ten other kids going on an "outing" with Trump. We went fishing, and then we went went to a mechanic's shop where we played with small explosives. 8O

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 7:06 pm

^^^^ mebbe that is a premonition that things are gonna "blow up" and that it will be the young people who do the blowing up of the established order of things. :idea:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 6:41 pm

Warning: Somewhat disturbing content! Reader discretion is advised!

I was dreaming that I was lying down on my bed taking a nap. About halfway through my dream, I noticed my girlfriend standing over me and shouting "WAKE UP, THERE'S BLOOD ON YOUR PILLOW!"

I obliged and blood was indeed on my pillow. I had a bloody nose overnight while I was asleep and I didn't notice anything until I woke up. I walked into the bathroom and I had to rinse my face because blood was smeared on my pillow.

To be clear, my girlfriend lives in another area of Portland with her roommate and whenever I go to bed at night, I try to sleep on my side. However, I usually wake up face down on my stomach.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 3:00 pm

I had a warning dream where i was in a park sitting on a bench and talking with somebody, when a black "bear" [symbol of market crash] which moaned and growled and scared my companion away, then it chased me from bench to bench, and clawed at me until I gave it my money [in the form of an edible apple colored-and-flavored drug i'd been grasping in two pieces hidden in my left closed hand, that cost me most of my savings that i'd earlier gotten from a druggie], which it promptly devoured, then I found myself in an old school classroom where I gave the rest of my money to an unsavory drug dealer middleman who was chopping up a bunch of drugs into a powder which I could then resell and make a profit from, to try to get back some of what I lost to the bear, then cops knocked at the door at which point the dream segued into where i was taking a shower in my parents' old place [while they were still alive and younger], and it got violent so i stepped out of the shower, put on a bathrobe then walked into the kitchen where they were arguing, i saw they both calmed down when I arrived, she was at her mixer making something, and he [my dad] had mom by her left hand and i didn't know if he was torturing her or not, then I awoke. :huh:

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 Mar 2017, 4:33 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I had a warning dream where i was in a park sitting on a bench and talking with somebody, when a black "bear" [symbol of market crash] which moaned and growled and scared my companion away, then it chased me from bench to bench, and clawed at me until I gave it my money [in the form of an edible apple colored-and-flavored drug i'd been grasping in two pieces hidden in my left closed hand, that cost me most of my savings that i'd earlier gotten from a druggie], which it promptly devoured, then I found myself in an old school classroom where I gave the rest of my money to an unsavory drug dealer middleman who was chopping up a bunch of drugs into a powder which I could then resell and make a profit from, to try to get back some of what I lost to the bear, then cops knocked at the door at which point the dream segued into where i was taking a shower in my parents' old place [while they were still alive and younger], and it got violent so i stepped out of the shower, put on a bathrobe then walked into the kitchen where they were arguing, i saw they both calmed down when I arrived, she was at her mixer making something, and he [my dad] had mom by her left hand and i didn't know if he was torturing her or not, then I awoke. :huh:

A bear can also be a symbol of mother or motherhood - would that matter?
Your left hand and your mom's left hand.
flavored drug and unsavory drug dealer middleman
you don't profit from drugs: bear, cops
shower - cleansing?

just idly guessing.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 4:36 pm

Claradoon wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

shower - cleansing?
just idly guessing.

thank you for your brainpower, I can use all I can get :) I doubt that I will be a mother this lifetime, but the next one is a possibility. showers seem a regular part of my dreams.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 Mar 2017, 4:40 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Claradoon wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

shower - cleansing?
just idly guessing.

thank you for your brainpower, I can use all I can get :) I doubt that I will be a mother this lifetime, but the next one is a possibility. showers seem a regular part of my dreams.

No, I meant the Dark Mother taking the drugs away from you.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 4:44 pm

Claradoon wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Claradoon wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

shower - cleansing?
just idly guessing.

No, I meant the Dark Mother taking the drugs away from you.

can you tell me more about the dark mother?

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 Mar 2017, 4:58 pm

Sure. The Dark Side. Everything and everyone has a Dark Side. Usually hides in the subconscious. Our task in life is to drag everything into the light where we can have a look and maybe fix it.

You know, like the serial killer whose neighbours are astonished because he's such a nice guy.

We don't usually perceive the dark side but it comes out in therapy and maybe meditation. Some of the stuff in the dark side is small and afraid, like the little boy you were. Some things are repressed for safety; some for not-nice reasons.

I was a good little girl with plans for world destruction. Guess which one I carried in the light. :)

Oh - we project things from our dark side - who annoys you? Why? Are you a bit like that?

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 Mar 2017, 5:04 pm

Sorry, I didn't address The Dark Mother. Everybody has a dark side, usually hidden. I'm not sure where to go from here - stick to the dream or refer you to Jung?

The dark mother is usually a negative mother, whose traits we have hidden from ourselves. But dreams show them to us - your dark bear didn't hurt you, just got the drugs away, right? She's a whole lot bigger and powerful than you thought. Here's where therapy would turn to the vast amount of power that mothers usually have over their kids.

make any sense?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 5:16 pm

Claradoon wrote:
Sorry, I didn't address The Dark Mother. Everybody has a dark side, usually hidden. I'm not sure where to go from here - stick to the dream or refer you to Jung? The dark mother is usually a negative mother, whose traits we have hidden from ourselves. But dreams show them to us - your dark bear didn't hurt you, just got the drugs away, right? She's a whole lot bigger and powerful than you thought. Here's where therapy would turn to the vast amount of power that mothers usually have over their kids. make any sense?

yes, id does ;) [there's humor in my reply, carefully hidden ;) ]
the dark bear dug its claws painfully into me but did not draw blood. it took my hard-earned money only to crap it out somewhere in the woods, story of money slipping through my fingers in real life.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 Mar 2017, 7:37 pm

Yes, id got it. :)

But the dark bear took not money.
You had transmuted the money into something else.
= edible (why specify?) apple (why apple?) colored/flavored drug

i'd been grasping in two pieces (why 2?)

hidden in my left closed hand, - mom in dream has dad digging in left hand - torture? also both scenes involve edibles.

This is a great big dream.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 7:46 pm

Claradoon wrote:
Yes, id got it. :)

But the dark bear took not money. You had transmuted the money into something else.
= edible (why specify?) apple (why apple?) colored/flavored drug

i'd been grasping in two pieces (why 2?)
hidden in my left closed hand, - mom in dream has dad digging in left hand - torture? also both scenes involve edibles. This is a great big dream.

I will have to ask dreammoods.com about the significance of TWO [2]. and it was just about ALL my money that i'd used to pay for the candy-flavored drugs. the bear=bear market, IOW a warning that if I spend all my money now that I would likely be behind the 8 ball when the market has a correction in the third quarter of this year [the smart money pulled out long ago, only the stoopids are investing now and stoopidly bidding up the market to unsustainable levels absent sufficient market fundamentals. "irrational exuberance."