What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 112 of 246 [ 3933 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 8:02 pm

i dreamt that something drastic happened to the present white house occupant. NBC newscaster emeritus Tom Brokaw cut into the daily noon TV soap opera to announce that in the middle of a speech, POTUS keeled over - and Brokaw, dressed as a 19th century preacher sans coat [with Edwardian collared lace white shirt and brown muslin trousers sans belt] was urging calm, telling the viewers to avoid feelings of "erronance." scratching my head over that one. :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 9:35 pm

I dreamt that I was getting attacked by bees in 3 separate dream scenarios. in one scene i'd be smashing a bunch of bees, then it would segue into another scene where bees are flying en masse towards me and my dad came out of nowhere with a big blue clodhopper shoe with a bunch of semi-smashed bees on the sole, and smashed some more but there were so many bees it was hopeless. :o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 4:48 pm

on the ride home from eclipse viewing in Oregon, as I nodded off repeatedly I had a series of dreams where young people were asking me questions about this and that. different groups of young people in different places resembling college break areas. :scratch:

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 4:54 pm

In my dream my flatmate was driving, I was sitting in the passenger seat and her mom was sitting in the back behind her.
Suddenly the wall crashed into a wall. I could see it from above. The place I was seating in was destroyed but it didn't get to me, it looked like it was a different car or something.
Then I got into a laundry room and saw a lot of dense blood coming out from an open washing machine.
I realized I am on the other side of the wall, it is my blood and I am basically dead.
So I woke up.

Victor1985
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Aug 2017, 5:50 pm

I walked through a really long tunnel, at the end was a bathtub with a foam crocodile strapped to it. I noticed my dad was there, I asked him "can I put wheels on this thing? Will I go fast? How do I break?" he answered "it can be done. And, you can break your arms and legs in this; thats how you break".

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 6:34 pm

auntblabby wrote:
on the ride home from eclipse viewing in Oregon, as I nodded off repeatedly I had a series of dreams where young people were asking me questions about this and that. different groups of young people in different places resembling college break areas. :scratch:

What did you expect? Your a walking book of experiences! I wouldn't be surprised if young 'uns came to you for wisdoms.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 6:48 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

What did you expect? Your a walking book of experiences! I wouldn't be surprised if young 'uns came to you for wisdoms.

would but that could be true, it seems most young 'uns just look upon me like a gaseous old fuel in his 2nd childhood :oops: but you're one of the few, the proud, the auntblabberians :alien: and I appreciate you! :D

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 8:52 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

would but that could be true, it seems most young 'uns just look upon me like a gaseous old fuel in his 2nd childhood :oops: but you're one of the few, the proud, the auntblabberians :alien: and I appreciate you! :D

Aww, thank you! I'm proud to be an auntblabberian. :alien: And your not old fuel.

This dream wasn't so much weird as it was wonky: I dreamed that I was at home when someone knocked on the door. I went to answer it only to find the person at the door was none other than...me! The other me grabbed me me and pulled me into a strange and surreal landscape.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 8:56 pm

^^^did he say anything to you?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 9:01 pm

auntblabby wrote:

No, and that's what added a creep factor to the dream. Other me never once uttered a single word. 0_o I wonder if he represented a part of me, long since buried in my subconscious, but which part? :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 9:10 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

No, and that's what added a creep factor to the dream. Other me never once uttered a single word. 0_o I wonder if he represented a part of me, long since buried in my subconscious, but which part? :scratch:

mebbe the novelty-seeking part? :idea:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 8:00 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

mebbe the novelty-seeking part? :idea:

That's an interesting theory. :)

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 9:25 am

auntblabby,

You have a lot of interesting dreams and good stories. Medical topics are a special interest of mine and a lot of your dreams revolve around hospitals and medical topics. Very interesting.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 8:03 pm

IstominFan wrote:
auntblabby, You have a lot of interesting dreams and good stories. Medical topics are a special interest of mine and a lot of your dreams revolve around hospitals and medical topics. Very interesting.

thank you, IstominFan :flower:
here is another hospital-themed dream-
i dreamt I was living in a hospital quarters for nurses, and I was trying to pack up and move into some newer better apartments in the next block, and some delinquent kids saw me moving and eyeballed my stuff, and I strode to the doorway and stared them down until they moved on. what was really strange was that in the middle of the apartment units was an international border between America and Canada, the comedian Will Ferrell somehow found himself in the border zone between the two and an electronic security beam stripped him naked and left him dangling in mid-air.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2017, 10:25 am

auntblabby wrote:
IstominFan wrote:
auntblabby, You have a lot of interesting dreams and good stories. Medical topics are a special interest of mine and a lot of your dreams revolve around hospitals and medical topics. Very interesting.

i dreamt I was living in a hospital quarters for nurses, and I was trying to pack up and move into some newer better apartments in the next block, and some delinquent kids saw me moving and eyeballed my stuff, and I strode to the doorway and stared them down until they moved on. what was really strange was that in the middle of the apartment units was an international border between America and Canada, the comedian Will Ferrell somehow found himself in the border zone between the two and an electronic security beam stripped him naked and left him dangling in mid-air.

What an odd dream! I've never been to Canada, but I've seen it. What about you, ever been to Canada?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2017, 3:14 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
IstominFan wrote:

What an odd dream! I've never been to Canada, but I've seen it. What about you, ever been to Canada?

been to Canada twice, once in 1979 and once in 1992. i'd rather live there.