What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 91 of 247 [ 3949 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 247  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2017, 7:35 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
:o

Why ya smiling? :o

:huh:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 4:24 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Why are you confused?

No dream last night, gosh darn it! :x

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 4:54 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Why are you confused? No dream last night, gosh darn it! :x

same here. hmph. :|

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 12:19 pm

I dreamed earlier this morning that my mother and I were taking a vacation somewhere and first she and I were getting ready to go swimming at the beach but things just kept on interrupting our plans. And then when we finally do leave it gets very cloudy and looks like rain. So my mother drops me off at some house where a guy I don't know lives and he says his teen daughter and her friends are going to the mall and I can go with them. But the girls look and act like totally like Valley Girls, and I'm embarrassed and uncomfortable just being with them. Also the "car" is more like a toy for little kids to ride in, except it's several feet high off the ground and I'm really afraid of falling out. Finally we get to the mall and after I stay with the teen girls as the look at boring things I wander off and go inside a big multi-level toy store which should have turned it into a really good dream but there are about a million people and kids inside it and it's hard for me to find anything I like. Finally I see a couple of soft cuddly troll dolls (which I happened to happened to have in bed with me as I slept. I picked out a couple of them but when I try to pay for them the cashiers are somewhere else, I see what look like old-fashioned brass cash registers on counters but when I get close they just seem to disappear. I start asking where they are to other people and they just point in some direction but I still never find them, and a couple of times I walked out of the store with the troll dolls and no one notices but do not want to be a shoplifter so I go back even though it's very tempting. And the I just leave the dolls there and go back out and then suddenly the world around me goes from color to black and white or sepia, and it's like I've gone back in time to what I must have been the 1920's. The mall now looks like a big indoor market, there are a lot less people and everything is peaceful and quiet. I enjoy at first but then a person afflicted with polio comes up to me and starts begging and then I go back to modern times and decide it's better. But it's as crowded and noisy as ever and I can't take it anymore and start punching everyone around me and beating them up. Them I just wait for the police to arrest me, or something, and then I woke up. I did not feel rested at all and didn't get up for some time, I just wanted to huddle under the blankets forever. :(

I read today that our brains don't invent faces so all the people we see in dreams are people we've seen in real life. I recognize very few of the many people I see i my dreams, but If I've seen them somewhere it's even more disturbing that I've attacked them in my dreams.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2017, 6:17 am

I finally had another dream after over a week without one, it was a vacation of sorts also.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2017, 10:07 am

I had a dream a bunch of people were hanging around my house. I couldn't find my car among the bunch of cars parked on my street. I had to get back to work quickly. It was a weird dream. I also saw somebody getting sick and throwing up all over the sidewalk. Ick!

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2017, 11:16 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Why are you confused? No dream last night, gosh darn it! :x

same here. hmph. :|

Any luck with your dream yet?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2017, 4:56 pm

yes, I had a mellow dream about going back into the army, I posted it on the other weirdest dream thread. :)

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 9:43 pm

auntblabby wrote:
yes, I had a mellow dream about going back into the army, I posted it on the other weirdest dream thread. :)

I will go and give it a read then! :o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 4:02 am

3 days in a row I had a dream that evaporated upon waking, this last one caused by a knock at the door. damn! :x

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 11:01 am

i dreamt i was in a highly modified version of my home, it had a shrunken version of my hospital workspace inside of it along with a selection of other employees that i could have known in the distant past. a few of 'em were supervisory but relatively kind, and they tried to help me de-clutter my hopelessly cluttered place, except for one spot in the beginning of a hallway where there were electrical wires of some kind blocking me from traversing without hopping over them. i had a large metal cart of some kind filled with some kind of supplies i was to move from a bedroom into the living room, and i could only move the cart over to where the wires were, then unload it there, or it could have been i was to take clutter from the living room into the cart then shove it down the hallway and unload it into the bedroom. i went down the hall to the bedroom when a bee came out of nowhere and started harassing me, chasing me back and forth, and i picked up a white tennis shoe and started ineptly swinging at it trying to get it to flee, and missed each time until the final time where i swatted it good where its stinger was, and it mysteriously shattered into zillions of glittery sparkly pieces with a loud glass-shattering CRASH! then what was left of it instantly turned into a beautiful petite blonde beauty queen, who waved her finger at me :shameonyou: and said "what did you do that to me for? i want you to tell me, IN FRENCH, what you just did to me!" and i struggled with my rudimentary french to try to grab a suitable word and only feebly came up with "vomir" (infinitive form of the verb "vomit"). she laughed at me the way a pedantic french teacher might derisively laugh at a slow french student. but she was BEAUTIFUL!! ! gorgeous, wearing light blue designer jeans and a white lace top. ice-blue eyes, angelic face which mop of blonde ringlets framed most alluringly. she then said, after some flirtation, "all is forgiven, but first i need to find out how you really feel about me, let's have sex." then the dream jarringly segued into another scene where i was discussing fascism with an englishman. then i awoke.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 6:34 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was in a highly modified version of my home, it had a shrunken version of my hospital workspace inside of it along with a selection of other employees that i could have known in the distant past. a few of 'em were supervisory but relatively kind, and they tried to help me de-clutter my hopelessly cluttered place, except for one spot in the beginning of a hallway where there were electrical wires of some kind blocking me from traversing without hopping over them. i had a large metal cart of some kind filled with some kind of supplies i was to move from a bedroom into the living room, and i could only move the cart over to where the wires were, then unload it there, or it could have been i was to take clutter from the living room into the cart then shove it down the hallway and unload it into the bedroom. i went down the hall to the bedroom when a bee came out of nowhere and started harassing me, chasing me back and forth, and i picked up a white tennis shoe and started ineptly swinging at it trying to get it to flee, and missed each time until the final time where i swatted it good where its stinger was, and it mysteriously shattered into zillions of glittery sparkly pieces with a loud glass-shattering CRASH! then what was left of it instantly turned into a beautiful petite blonde beauty queen, who waved her finger at me :shameonyou: and said "what did you do that to me for? i want you to tell me, IN FRENCH, what you just did to me!" and i struggled with my rudimentary french to try to grab a suitable word and only feebly came up with "vomir" (infinitive form of the verb "vomit"). she laughed at me the way a pedantic french teacher might derisively laugh at a slow french student. but she was BEAUTIFUL!! ! gorgeous, wearing light blue designer jeans and a white lace top. ice-blue eyes, angelic face which mop of blonde ringlets framed most alluringly. she then said, after some flirtation, "all is forgiven, but first i need to find out how you really feel about me, let's have sex." then the dream jarringly segued into another scene where i was discussing fascism with an englishman. then i awoke.

*puts on reading glasses*

There was once a man who, after damaging his head, swore up and down that the entire hospital was in his spare bedroom! Your dream has the trappings of some kind of indie film about internal psychology, it would certainly make for an interesting film! I understand three word in French (I know a few Greek and Latin words, though), what do you suppose the woman represented.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 8:33 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
There was once a man who, after damaging his head, swore up and down that the entire hospital was in his spare bedroom! Your dream has the trappings of some kind of indie film about internal psychology, it would certainly make for an interesting film! I understand three word in French (I know a few Greek and Latin words, though), what do you suppose the woman represented.

my dearest wishes is what she represented. also missed rare chances and tragic misunderstandings abounding.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 8:41 pm

Warning: Violent Content! Reader discretion is advised!

I was dreaming that I was at a prestigious award ceremony and that I was on stage giving an acceptance speech. I don't know what I won for and I don't know what I was talking about in my speech, but I did receive an extreme standing ovation.

After the ceremony, my family quickly drove me back to Portland without no one seemingly giving notice. After my mom lands in Portland, she and my sister were confronted by my grandmother and my uncles. My uncles looked at my mom and my sister and demanded my whereabouts. They then pointed knives at my mom and my sister and at first, I wanted to intervene but didn't because my mom and my sister kept their composure.

What became odd is that my mom and my sister started singing upbeat music as they started beating up the uncles. I cheered my mom and my sister on as my grandmother slowly approached me. She demanded that I give her my award statue. My mom and my sister continued singing as they knocked my uncles unconscious.

My mom then took a block of wood and knocked my grandmother unconscious.

The dream then ended with my late father commending my mom and my sister. He then looked at me and commended for something I didn't understand. He then helped me place my award statue in a place that in reality, my grandmother and my uncles would not view as very appealing.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2017, 8:43 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

my dearest wishes is what she represented. also missed rare chances and tragic misunderstandings abounding.

That's deep! 8)

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

02 Mar 2017, 5:55 pm

A few nights ago I dreamed that Homer Simpson was on a Vulcan spaceship & got engaged to a Vulcan woman.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition