What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 100 of 100 [ 1492 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 15%  15%  [ 49 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 12%  12%  [ 38 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 13 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 13%  13%  [ 42 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 4%  4%  [ 14 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 1 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 29 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 10%  10%  [ 32 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 36 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 13%  13%  [ 43 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 7%  7%  [ 23 ]
Total votes : 320

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

16 Mar 2017, 11:13 am

I dreamt I was in terrible danger from dozens of black spiders climbing and spinning all around my bed while I slept. But it was okay because the cat was twitching them onto the floor and killing them, one by one, very fast. So it was safe for me to stay asleep.

FAVE BOOK: Too Loud, Too Bright, Too Fast, Too Tight: What to Do If You Are Sensory Defensive in an Overstimulating World http://tinyurl.com/jf2zhwu

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 2:03 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
I'm just not much of a spiritual person, lol. But if you think it will help then Mebbe I should give spirit lucid dreams a try! :o

that is why I earlier suggested going through a new door to a higher dimension. spirit dimensions are higher.

So I should look for a new door?

IMHO, yes.

Then I shall be on the lookout for a new door to explore!

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

Location: On a planet with obviously no intelligent life (except here, of course)

18 Mar 2017, 5:00 pm

Last night I learned about Etan Patz, the first missing child whose picture was put on a milk carton in the US, and when I went to sleep later I had a dream where Casey and Finnegan from Mr. Dressup were pictured on one, and that they were the first puppets to be on a milk carton. Which is weird because I don't think missing kids have ever been put on milk cartons in Canada, and Casey and Finnegan have never really gone missing, although they both left late in the series because their puppeteer had retired.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 6:02 pm

reminds me of a gag milk carton "missing" pic I saw a while back.

Redxk
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 6:43 pm

I dreamt I was in my early teens and one of eight or ten other kids going on an "outing" with Trump. We went fishing, and then we went went to a mechanic's shop where we played with small explosives. 8O

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 7:06 pm

^^^^ mebbe that is a premonition that things are gonna "blow up" and that it will be the young people who do the blowing up of the established order of things. :idea:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 6:41 pm

Warning: Somewhat disturbing content! Reader discretion is advised!

I was dreaming that I was lying down on my bed taking a nap. About halfway through my dream, I noticed my girlfriend standing over me and shouting "WAKE UP, THERE'S BLOOD ON YOUR PILLOW!"

I obliged and blood was indeed on my pillow. I had a bloody nose overnight while I was asleep and I didn't notice anything until I woke up. I walked into the bathroom and I had to rinse my face because blood was smeared on my pillow.

To be clear, my girlfriend lives in another area of Portland with her roommate and whenever I go to bed at night, I try to sleep on my side. However, I usually wake up face down on my stomach.