What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 95 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 7:17 pm

248RPA wrote:
Special Agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully were going to see Assistant Director Skinner.

Scully: "This isn't about the Mexican goat sucker, is it?"
Mulder: "I don't think so."

They went into Skinner's office.

Mulder: "Sir, you wanted to see us?"
Skinner: "I need to talk to Agent Scully alone."

After Mulder leaves, Scully starts to laugh hysterically.

Skinner: "Agent Scully, what are you doing?"

Scully keeps on laughing. She takes off her socks and throws them at Skinner.

Skinner: "What the hell?"

Scully dances out of the office.

Scully was the skeptic, and Muldar was the believer.

Maybe Scully represents your own rational side. And maybe the dream means that you're starting to lose it! Lol!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 7:24 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
First I had a dream that i was at some kind of summer camp, drawing a picture of a horse for a little kid. I believe it was my cousin.

Then it transitioned to the start-up screen of some 8-bit video game where you can draw your protagonist. It was kind of a lame platformer game in which you go through a field and defeating various types of animals along the way. The goal was to get to the haunted mansion at the end of the level.

I drew two characters: one was the horse I had drawn for my cousin and the other was a little horse that looked just like it. I started the game, and the big horse died in the middle of the level, leaving the little horse all alone. ;n; Then the little horse had to make it all the way to the end of the level, fighting enemies which were way too strong for it, by itself, and I thought I’d reached the end of the level, a ghost popped out and killed me. 8O

The screen faded out, and when I woke up, I was in the front seat of my dad’s car, alone, looking down a dirt road in the middle of the wilderness. I had no idea where I was, and there were no humans in sight. I looked around, and I could not find my phone. But I did find two cassettes in the seat next to me. I had to figure out how to stick them in the cassette player 'cause I had no idea how to use it.

The music was some old rock song, and I didn’t really like it. But I kept playing it because I was lonely, and lost, and didn’t know where I was. I don’t even know how to drive. 8O At the end I drove off into the distance. That’s where the dream ended.

(Auntblabby, would you know what it means? 8O )

There seems to be a generational theme in the mix.

Its starts with you mentoring a younger generation person, but ends with you in your Dad's car lost in the woods, and having to figure out a piece of technology from your Dad's era (a cassette deck) with your Dad's era music on it while you try to drive your Dad's car out of the woods.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 9:32 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i wonder why i have been having lots of hospital work dreams lately, featuring c-sections? :scratch:

Hey, that's how I was born! Via c-section. :D

Last night I had this really crazy dream, it was all over the place so I am just going to try and sum it all up for you guys. Ok, so im at this really strange house (that I have dreamed about before) full of doors, hidden rooms and secret passages. I open one of the doors to find that I am suddenly falling through a wormhole of sorts... :?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 9:50 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
i wonder why i have been having lots of hospital work dreams lately, featuring c-sections? :scratch:

Last night I had this really crazy dream, it was all over the place so I am just going to try and sum it all up for you guys. Ok, so im at this really strange house (that I have dreamed about before) full of doors, hidden rooms and secret passages. I open one of the doors to find that I am suddenly falling through a wormhole of sorts... :?

where did the wormhole lead to?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 10:24 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

The wormhole lead to a tunnel of bluish purple light inhabited by floating eyeballs! After falling out of the wormhole I landed in a school classroom, the classroom was filled with duplicates of just a couple of people, I tired to speak to them, but everything just came out as garbled gibberish. Then a trap door opened below me and I fell onto a train track and was about to be run over! 8O

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 10:26 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

The wormhole lead to a tunnel of bluish purple light inhabited by floating eyeballs! After falling out of the wormhole I landed in a school classroom, the classroom was filled with duplicates of just a couple of people, I tired to speak to them, but everything just came out as garbled gibberish. Then a trap door opened below me and I fell onto a train track and was about to be run over! 8O

apparently you jumped out of the way in time. :wtg:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 8:21 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

apparently you jumped out of the way in time. :wtg:

Yippee!

Last night I dreamt I was in school taking a test, the test was super-duper easy (for some reason it was Star Wars questions) but I couldn't get a single answer right and I looked like an idiot in front of a girl I liked. And everyone started calling me a "slow kid".

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 9:15 am

I dreamed I attended my folk dance class, which I haven't been to in a couple of weeks. A former student, who I never saw but only heard about from the instructor, was there. He was a young man with Down syndrome. I don't know why I was thinking about this. Possibly there was talk about bringing back former students.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2017, 1:02 pm

my dream was horrifying...

background info--there is a book titled "steps" by jerzy kosinski. i found it abandoned on the train when i was way too young to read it.

there is a part in the book where,

wait a minute,

actually, i think this is too inappropriate to post here.

so sans describing what actually happened in this dream, i will just say that i was stuck in a kind of mental bondage, being forced to do things for no apparent or obvious reason. no free will to choose or even think about the possibility of a choice.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2017, 2:36 am

^^^^that scenario of powerlessness reminds me of too many of my own dreams. :|

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2017, 3:37 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^^that scenario of powerlessness reminds me of too many of my own dreams. :|

scary stuff, auntblabby :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2017, 3:57 am

looking back on some of my old dreams on this as well as the non-poll weirdest dream thread [authored by "spazzergasm" way back when] I am amazed I am still alive.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2017, 4:22 pm

Jerzy Kozinski's books are the stuff of nightmares. .

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2017, 10:22 pm

auntblabby wrote:
looking back on some of my old dreams on this as well as the non-poll weirdest dream thread [authored by "spazzergasm" way back when] I am amazed I am still alive.

Why do you say that? :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2017, 10:42 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

because at least one person has hinted to me that my dreams were in their opinion suggestive of a psychotic break.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2017, 5:23 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

because at least one person has hinted to me that my dreams were in their opinion suggestive of a psychotic break.

but...do you think they were suggestive of psychosis?