What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 94 of 249 [ 3971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 249  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 7:46 pm

Claradoon wrote:
Yes, id got it. :)

But the dark bear took not money. You had transmuted the money into something else.
= edible (why specify?) apple (why apple?) colored/flavored drug

i'd been grasping in two pieces (why 2?)
hidden in my left closed hand, - mom in dream has dad digging in left hand - torture? also both scenes involve edibles. This is a great big dream.

I will have to ask dreammoods.com about the significance of TWO [2]. and it was just about ALL my money that i'd used to pay for the candy-flavored drugs. the bear=bear market, IOW a warning that if I spend all my money now that I would likely be behind the 8 ball when the market has a correction in the third quarter of this year [the smart money pulled out long ago, only the stoopids are investing now and stoopidly bidding up the market to unsustainable levels absent sufficient market fundamentals. "irrational exuberance."

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 9:59 pm

dreamt I was in my parents' old house again, and they were alive as they were 4 decades ago. the rest of it evaporated too soon to record. :|

aikoinazuma
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Mar 2017, 10:31 pm

I can't exactly recall when I had my most recent weird dream but in the past I had quite a few.

One dream was when I was some kind of reporter in some windowless room interviewing some artist guy who supposedly was Picasso and he was going on about baked beans and how he painted with them and he said they were excellent underwear as well. He even held up a pair that he 'painted' with actual baked beans. During this 'interview' the walls in the room looked like the images you get when you look at those old slide show movies with the black specks and distortions in the film and there was a sound like a parade in the background.

Another dream I had was where I was in this weird factory with conveyor belts that were laid out almost like a Super Mario Level and there was a bunch of snake dolls on the floor (we had a cute snake doll that we won from the fair at the time that they looked like). All of a sudden this fat lady wearing a red skirt comes into the room and she moves by spinning around on her high heeled toes. The snake dolls are somehow sucked into her embrace and she spins all over the room while bearhugging a bunch of snakey dolls. Then I hear a screaming cheer and she throws the snake dolls all over the room. Then I wake up.

I had a dream in high school where I was a cheerleader and during a pep rally the whole entire student body was attacked by monsters and undead. I transformed into something like Sailor Moon (Sailor Cheerleader? this happened before I knew what Sailor Moon was) and defeated them.

That's just a few I can remember well.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 10:35 pm

^^^that is a champion dream! :hail: welcome to WP 8)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 10:01 pm

toothaches, I believe, interfere with dreams. 8O

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 9:48 am

I dreamed about a Siamese kitten. Perhaps I was remembering Samantha, born on this day in 1979.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 11:30 am

In my dream, I was living where I am now living, and I looked-up as my mother walked around the corner, from the bedroom (she'd never been here). I said: "Oh, I didn't know you were still here" (meaning, I thought she had gone to work), and I was thinking "Oh, geez, I wonder what all kinds of noise, I've been making". Unfortunately, I woke-up, then, and don't know what she said / would've said. It was SOOOOO incredibly REAL----and, a little spooky, really, because of that, as my mother has been dead, for almost 40 years.

Another thing that interests me, is that I seem to only remember dreams, when I'm in a near-waking-up stage, and so I wonder what went-on in the rest of the dream (IF there was a "rest")----meaning, I often get the feeling that I've walked-in, in the middle of a movie, because I get what seems to be snippets, with no correlation to anything else.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 5:14 pm

I was dreaming that I was standing in front of a camera reporting to viewers about a courtroom trial and that the person I was talking to who was in the studio was my ex-girlfriend. Apparently, there was a sensationalized trial in my dream in which the defendant was someone who was hailed as a hero because of saving someone from of all things, being arrested for having a seizure in public. I mentioned in my dream that the person's seizure was mistaken by police for drunken disorderly conduct.

She asked me, "What else did the judge say? Did the judge tell a story or the signature shoulder shrug?"

The dream ended with me laughing and then saying, "The judge didn't do the shoulder shrug nor is the judge the type to be telling stories in the courtroom."

248RPA
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 5:47 pm

Special Agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully were going to see Assistant Director Skinner.

Scully: "This isn't about the Mexican goat sucker, is it?"
Mulder: "I don't think so."

They went into Skinner's office.

Mulder: "Sir, you wanted to see us?"
Skinner: "I need to talk to Agent Scully alone."

After Mulder leaves, Scully starts to laugh hysterically.

Skinner: "Agent Scully, what are you doing?"

Scully keeps on laughing. She takes off her socks and throws them at Skinner.

Skinner: "What the hell?"

Scully dances out of the office.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 4:59 pm

a fragment of dream i remembered, had me go into a diner, made out to look like a rectangular log cabin painted a glossy dark brick color, with a forest backdrop, out in the country some place. i paid for a specific meal, went to a corner table and ate it quickly, not really noting too much about it, then i went to a trash bin located in the middle of the restaurant and dumped in an old decrepit black pillow that belonged to my late mother, and a few old receipts in my front shirt pocket, then i sat down at a bench against the wall facing a large picture window. it was dark outside so my reflection i could see in the window, i was much younger and different-looking in this dream. in the reflection i could see a tautly muscled thug walk in wearing a white tank top exposing his physique, he was on a tear and after a specific person whom he confronted and asked for payment of a debt, and i saw him reach into his front pocket for a weapon at which point i decided i'd better vamoose so i hurriedly walked outside, down the stairs of the place and walked on the pathway leading to the parking lot when the owner of the restaurant stopped me [he looked just like jimmy dean the late entertainer] and gently asked me to pay my bill, at which point i told him i paid before i ate, and he replied that his computer didn't reflect that, and asked for a receipt, and i went to the trash bin and dug around looking for my receipt, but came upon the pillow i discarded, i had a thought that mebbe i was rash in tossing it, so i tried to salvage it and ended up unzipping the black cover from it and pullling out its innards which were some old surplus pillowy white [with blue borders sewn on] rectangular connected fabric bits from some other long-ago bit of furniture, with some light soiling on them but one of them i noticed had photorealistic portraits somehow embroidered into them with fine colored threads, of some vaguely notable people in this dimension or some other one. i picked that pillow part out and left the rest, and when i looked up from the trash bin the restaurant was full of local celebrities, which surprised me a bit. i then went back to the cashier who explained to me that she undercharged me a dollar and that is why their computer flagged me. then i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 4:59 am

i wonder why i have been having lots of hospital work dreams lately, featuring c-sections? :scratch:

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 8:00 am

First I had a dream that i was at some kind of summer camp, drawing a picture of a horse for a little kid. I believe it was my cousin.

Then it transitioned to the start-up screen of some 8-bit video game where you can draw your protagonist. It was kind of a lame platformer game in which you go through a field and defeating various types of animals along the way. The goal was to get to the haunted mansion at the end of the level.

I drew two characters: one was the horse I had drawn for my cousin and the other was a little horse that looked just like it. I started the game, and the big horse died in the middle of the level, leaving the little horse all alone. ;n; Then the little horse had to make it all the way to the end of the level, fighting enemies which were way too strong for it, by itself, and I thought I’d reached the end of the level, a ghost popped out and killed me. 8O

The screen faded out, and when I woke up, I was in the front seat of my dad’s car, alone, looking down a dirt road in the middle of the wilderness. I had no idea where I was, and there were no humans in sight. I looked around, and I could not find my phone. But I did find two cassettes in the seat next to me. I had to figure out how to stick them in the cassette player 'cause I had no idea how to use it.

The music was some old rock song, and I didn’t really like it. But I kept playing it because I was lonely, and lost, and didn’t know where I was. I don’t even know how to drive. 8O At the end I drove off into the distance. That’s where the dream ended.

(Auntblabby, would you know what it means? 8O )

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 10:32 am

it was in a hotel, i was on the top floor. it was some kind of party but i only heard the people, could not see anyone besides a little girl and her mom. there was a teacup ride like elevator down and the little girl's mom was too large and couldn't get in. I offered to take girl down to her floor. 6. and meet the mom there. so we go down to floor 6 and the hallway is small and dark and damp and covered in construction trash. i ask the little girl if this is really where she stays and she says nothing. i take her through a crawlspace to the stairs because i am not convinced that the teacup elevator brought us to the right floor. we are lost going up and down the stairs for awhile, until i realize that it must have been right the first time. so we get to floor 6 again, go through the crawlspace, and I walk with her down the hallway to a door at the end, the only door with a room number on it. 649. knock. her mom opens the door. the room is so small, but looks cozy. the light is pink and the bedspread is a homemade quilt. there is not enough space in the room for anything else but the bed. her mom says the hotel promises her that they are expanding and building bigger rooms, hers is next.
eventually I find out that hotel is not building bigger rooms. it would be impossible with the existing infrastructure. the rest of the hotel is abandoned except floor 6.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 1:10 pm

Lately, I've been having a lot of dreams about Chuck Schumer.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 5:39 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
First I had a dream that i was at some kind of summer camp, drawing a picture of a horse for a little kid. I believe it was my cousin. Then it transitioned to the start-up screen of some 8-bit video game where you can draw your protagonist. It was kind of a lame platformer game in which you go through a field and defeating various types of animals along the way. The goal was to get to the haunted mansion at the end of the level. I drew two characters: one was the horse I had drawn for my cousin and the other was a little horse that looked just like it. I started the game, and the big horse died in the middle of the level, leaving the little horse all alone. Then the little horse had to make it all the way to the end of the level, fighting enemies which were way too strong for it, by itself, and I thought I’d reached the end of the level, a ghost popped out and killed me. The screen faded out, and when I woke up, I was in the front seat of my dad’s car, alone, looking down a dirt road in the middle of the wilderness. I had no idea where I was, and there were no humans in sight. I looked around, and I could not find my phone. But I did find two cassettes in the seat next to me. I had to figure out how to stick them in the cassette player 'cause I had no idea how to use it. The music was some old rock song, and I didn’t really like it. But I kept playing it because I was lonely, and lost, and didn’t know where I was. I don’t even know how to drive. At the end I drove off into the distance. That’s where the dream ended. (Auntblabby, would you know what it means?

Summer
To dream about summer represents growth, knowledge, high productivity, tolerance and maturity. You are expanding your realm of understanding. It is important to keep your hope alive.
Camping
To dream that you are camping indicates a need for relaxation and a long-deserved break. You need to be more in touch with nature and go back to a more basic and simpler life. Alternatively, it refers to your social circle and support group. You are looking for a sense of belonging, but at the same time be self-sufficient and independent.
Drawing
To dream that you are drawing represents an expression of your latent artistic abilities. You need to show more of your creativity in your waking life. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on a "draw" to mean a tie or some undecided decision or argument. "It's a draw."
Horse
To see a horse in your dream symbolizes strength, power, endurance, and virility. It also represents a strong, physical energy. You need to tame the wild forces within. Alternatively, to see a horse in your dream indicates that one may need to be less arrogant and "get off your high horse".
Cousin
To see your cousin in your dream represents something or some aspect of your character that is somewhat familiar. Perhaps you need to spend more time in cultivating and developing some emerging ability or character. In particular, if you dream that your cousin is ignoring you, then it indicates that you are not acknowledging some aspect of yourself that is represented by your cousin.
Video Game
To dream that you are playing a video game represents your ability to manipulate others into doing what you want them to do. Alternatively, playing a video game suggests that you are trying to escape from the problems in your real life, instead of confronting it. Consider the type of video game and video game character for additional insights. To see or dream that you are a character in a video game suggests that you are feeling controlled and manipulated by others. You feel that you have no control over your actions or are not taking responsibility for them.
Animals
To see animals in your dream represent your own physical characteristics and primitive desires, depending on the qualities of the particular animal. Animals symbolize the untamed and uncivilized aspects of yourself. Thus, to dream that you are fighting with an animal signifies a hidden part of yourself that you are trying to reject and push back into your subconscious. Refer to the specific animal in your dream.
Haunted House
To dream of a haunted house signifies unfinished emotional business, related to your childhood family, dead relatives, or repressed memories and feelings.
Mansion
To see a mansion in your dream symbolizes your greatest potential and growth. You may feel that your current situation or relationship is in a rut.
Ghost
To see a ghost in your dream represents something that is no longer obtainable or within reach. It indicates that you are feeling disconnected from life and society. Try to figure out what the ghost wants or what it is looking for. The dream may also be a calling for you to move on and abandon your outdated modes of thinking and behavior. Dreaming that you are being stalked or haunted by a ghost indicates that you are refusing to confront issues from your past which is affecting your present life. To dream that ghosts are trying to kill you implies that you are ready to confront your past and your repressed emotions, despite how painful it may be. You are ready to move forward with your life and leave the past behind.
Father
To see your father in your dream symbolizes authority and protection. It suggests that you need to be more self-reliant. Consider also your waking relationship with your father and how aspects of his character may be incorporated within yourself.
Car
To dream that you are driving a car denotes your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is. If you are driving the car, then you are taking an active role in the way your life is going.
Driving
To dream that you are driving a vehicle signifies your life's journey and your path in life. The dream is telling of how you are moving and navigating through life. Metaphorically, driving a car in your dream is analogous to your sex life and performance. Consider how you are driving and what kind of car you are driving and how it relates to your waking sex life. Or the dream may be a pun on your "drive" or ambition.
Road
To see a road in your dream refers to your sense of direction and how you are pursuing your goals. Dreaming of a dirt or gravel road implies that the path toward your goals will take some effort and work. It may take perseverance and time before you see progress. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are paving the way. You are doing all the work to make it easier for others later on. To see an unknown road in your dream represents a path that has not been ventured. You are setting a new precedence for something.
Cassette Tape
To see a cassette tape in your dream suggests that there is worth and truth in what you are saying. Alternatively, the dream means that you need to get out of the same rut. You are going around in a loop.
Music
To hear harmonious and soothing music in your dream signifies prosperity and pleasure. You are expressing your emotions in a positive way. Music serves to heal the soul. To hear discordant or out of tune music in your dream signifies unhappiness, lack of harmony, and troubles in your relationship or domestic life. Specific genres of music are personal to every dreamer. For someone who loves country music and hears country music in their dream, the interpretation will be different for someone who hates country music. If the genre of music is something you like, then the music is offering you some advice. If the genre of music you hear in your dream is something you hate, then it means that you are refusing or rejecting some advice.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 7:17 pm

248RPA wrote:
Special Agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully were going to see Assistant Director Skinner.

Scully: "This isn't about the Mexican goat sucker, is it?"
Mulder: "I don't think so."

They went into Skinner's office.

Mulder: "Sir, you wanted to see us?"
Skinner: "I need to talk to Agent Scully alone."

After Mulder leaves, Scully starts to laugh hysterically.

Skinner: "Agent Scully, what are you doing?"

Scully keeps on laughing. She takes off her socks and throws them at Skinner.

Skinner: "What the hell?"

Scully dances out of the office.

Scully was the skeptic, and Muldar was the believer.

Maybe Scully represents your own rational side. And maybe the dream means that you're starting to lose it! Lol!