Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

BettaPonic
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Mar 2017, 4:19 pm

Anyone a fan of YouTube? I like the Drunken Peasants, Amazing Atheist, Bearing, JaclynnGlenn, Logicked, Blaire White, and Armoured Skeptic. What are you favorite channels? What do you think of the people I have listed?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 6:36 pm

I like VSauce, and just became a fan of"Joanna Rants" (a girl named "Joanna" who rants- in an amazingly informative, and hilarious way, about language, politics, and much else). Kind of a Spanish speaking Kathy Griffin ( a red haired Venezulan young lady of German Jewish ancestry who lives in the USA- all of that diversity in her background gives her a unique pov).

Have seen a number of atheist channels. Enjoyed a few,including probably the ones you mentioned.

BettaPonic
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Mar 2017, 6:46 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
I like VSauce, and just became a fan of"Joanna Rants" (a girl named "Joanna" who rants- in an amazingly informative, and hilarious way, about language, politics, and much else). Kind of a Spanish speaking Kathy Griffin ( a red haired Venezulan young lady of German Jewish ancestry who lives in the USA- all of that diversity in her background gives her a unique pov).

Have seen a number of atheist channels. Enjoyed a few,including probably the ones you mentioned.

Are you familiar with the Amazing Atheist, do you think he is a good person? He seems to try and help people, but his personality seems so toxic.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 8:33 pm

I mostly listen to music on YouTube. I discover a lot of music on there

You must be, said the Cat, or you wouldn't have come here.

TehDoomzDay
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Mar 2017, 8:44 pm

I like Sargon of Akkad, Blaire White, Kraut and Tea, Drunken Peasants, and a few other but more obscure channels lol

TehDoomzDay
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Mar 2017, 8:48 pm

BettaPonic wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Are you familiar with the Amazing Atheist, do you think he is a good person? He seems to try and help people, but his personality seems so toxic.

The Amazing Atheist CAN be a little bit of an idiot in the way he conveys things but I do agree with him on many grounds although he can be kind of eh.
Oh, and I like Roaming Millennial, sometimes TheAngryForeigner, and SomeBlackGuy

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

Location: On a planet with obviously no intelligent life (except here, of course)

19 Mar 2017, 9:13 pm

I'm very addicted to YouTube. Some time ago I even posted a topic about YouTube videos you've just watched in the TV Film and Video forum, but no one else seemed interested. :(

SH90
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Mar 2017, 10:51 pm

I really like HICKOK45 channel… But I also like SaabKyle04 if I am interested in buying a car. Then ChrisFix when I need to know to fix said car.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 12:36 am

I mostly use youtube to look up songs and music videos of bands I like...or if I can't find a particular song on spotify youtube is my next resort. So yeah don't watch a lot of peoples channels unless I'm bored and something seems interesting.

BettaPonic
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Mar 2017, 3:52 am

TehDoomzDay wrote:
BettaPonic wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

The Amazing Atheist CAN be a little bit of an idiot in the way he conveys things but I do agree with him on many grounds although he can be kind of eh.
Oh, and I like Roaming Millennial, sometimes TheAngryForeigner, and SomeBlackGuy

I more mean does he have a heart? One interesting thing is on the Drunken Peasants they every once and a while stick up for Autistics. They have claimed a lot of their fans are Autistic.

whatamievendoing
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Mar 2017, 9:03 am

I spend a lot of my time on YouTube, listening to music and watching videos. Some of my favorite channels lately have been Caddicarus, Brutalmoose, SpaceHamster, SomecallmeJohnny etc. (who are game reviewers, in case anyone's unfamiliar with them). In fact, I even run a couple of YouTube channels myself - one for my own game reviews and another for more miscellaneous stuff.

Skilpadde
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

20 Mar 2017, 11:46 am

Yep, I spend a lot of time on Youtube. Some of my fave channels include International Wolf Center, nywolforg, MrCreepypasta, CreepyPastaJr, CreepsMcPasta, Paranoid Times, Beyond Science, several Poketubers like TyranitarTube, Gnoggin and more, DoctorHorror, DorsetGhostStories, CreepThePasta, Lazy Masquerade, Be.Busta, SwampDweller, Unit 522, Mr Nightmare, Mr Davis, Night terrors, Blue Spooky.... and so many others....

What I like to watch are basically these categories:
animals (especially turtles of coiurse but I have no fave turtle channel; I watch a plethora of videos)
creepypasta and alleged true horror stories
strange mysteries (like ghost ships, glitch in the matrix, Mandela effect, time slip stories, cryptozoology)
Pokemon related content (games, anime, creepypasta, stories, theories and mysteries)

Let's Plays of games I'm into or curious about
movie trailers of specific movies (and whole movies if available)

The latter two are when I'm into or looking for specific things. The rest is what I spend a lot of time listening to/watching

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 5:16 pm

I listen to music also.

Video's by autistics, storm videos.

I find videos by guys that stick a camera on their front window when they are driving relaxing. A lot of them do use soundtracks and are good editors. I have "visited" a lot of places I would have never seen otherwise.

Recovering from tongue cancer, somewhat verbal.
Identified and joined WP August 26, 2013
DSM 5: Autism Spectrum Disorder, DSM IV: Aspergers Moderate Severity

GraysonTerry19
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Mar 2017, 9:30 am

BettaPonic wrote:
Anyone a fan of YouTube? I like the Drunken Peasants, Amazing Atheist, Bearing, JaclynnGlenn, Logicked, Blaire White, and Armoured Skeptic. What are you favorite channels? What do you think of the people I have listed?

Well due to my autism I watch weird content depending on what I like, anything from reviews, gamming, entertainment, YTPs, klaymation, parodies/crossover spoofs, 90's Nickelodeon/Nick Jr., etc. My favorite channels are SML: SuperMarioLogan (I've been watching him since around January or February of 2017), Robert Benefer, Pwnage, daretobestupidshow & Cyber 8.

As for the stuff you listed I've never of those kinds of stuff on youtube.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

Location: On a planet with obviously no intelligent life (except here, of course)

21 Mar 2017, 10:30 am

I'm getting very worried about the future of YouTube. :( Yesterday I uploaded a video, and it said they were removing the annotations feature on May 2 and other nonsense.