Page 2324 of 4092 [ 65462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2321, 2322, 2323, 2324, 2325, 2326, 2327 ... 4092  Next

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 7:45 pm

Good Night all,though it's not late I have to get up early to get to university tomorrow.I'll be back here online sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 7:47 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
A neural network wrote a few lines of Harry Potter fan-fiction. Here's one of the results:

<Harry Potter is a sixth year student at Hogwarts. And he has a plan. When a strange new teacher shows up with his cousin he finds out that he is not an orphan, but he is not always a werewolf .>

bump

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 7:57 pm

I've attached a jangly bell thing to a ribbon. It's Boo's new favourite toy.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 7:59 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:
A neural network wrote a few lines of Harry Potter fan-fiction. Here's one of the results:

<Harry Potter is a sixth year student at Hogwarts. And he has a plan. When a strange new teacher shows up with his cousin he finds out that he is not an orphan, but he is not always a werewolf .>

bump

The neural network has trouble keeping track of the referent. The "he" in the last sentence could be Harry, the teacher, the cousin, or maybe the werewolf.

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 8:00 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I've attached a jangly bell thing to a ribbon. It's Boo's new favourite toy.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 8:04 pm

^^Or all of the above. :P :lol:

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 8:56 pm

Aww, I really miss having a kitty.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 9:01 pm

^Can you get a new kitty?

Support/therapy dogs exist, why not cats.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 9:06 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:

Until I get my own place, that's up to my parents, who say not yet. I think cats used to be allowed to be service/therapy animals, I don't know why they changed that.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 11:54 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:

Until I get my own place, that's up to my parents, who say not yet. I think cats used to be allowed to be service/therapy animals, I don't know why they changed that.

a diabetic friend forced her landlord to allow her her cat because it warned her of low blood sugar.

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2017, 3:38 am

Blimey it's early and cold.
Morning all.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2017, 11:09 am

DataB4 wrote:
I saw the new Star Wars this weekend. It was quite good. Not quite as many fun moments as in The Force Awakens, some more emotional moments and questions answered though. Has anyone else seen it?

I watched it the other night,

Hmmmmm

Without being offensive, how does seeing a movie work without out actually seeing a movie, note I think of myself being in others shoes more then thinking of their limits. I don't mean to limit you in anyway, just curious. Anyway, graphics were quite good if that helps which probably won't, the movie was good though. I liked it better then The Force Awakens, JJ Abrams sucks and the third one will suck because JJ Abrams sucks. JJ Abrams I believe must have inherited his title and career from wealth because he sure as hell can't direct a movie. At least if you can't see his movies you can't be distracted with his crap lens flares.

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2017, 3:47 pm

Am I the only one who gets their shopping delivered late in the evening?
It is due between 9pm and 11pm.

For some reason I find this not only cheaper but more convenient.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2017, 4:33 pm

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2017, 6:25 pm

I am closing down for the night.
Sleep well everyone.
Take care.

Dragnet