Page 2106 of 2996 [ 44929 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2103, 2104, 2105, 2106, 2107, 2108, 2109 ... 2996  Next

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 4:33 pm

B19 wrote:
Just popping in to say hello to everyone here and hope you have a wonderful day.

Hey, good to see you B19 :)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 4:39 pm

My hair is still coming out, but I think it's better than before. The doctor said it could be because of a sudden shock or traumatic event. The only thing that comes to mind is university last year, but that nearly six months late if that's the case.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 4:40 pm

When people tell me to make my characters female and autistic like me instead of two powerhouse male demons:

Last edited by xxZeromancerlovexx on 12 Aug 2017, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 4:42 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
My hair is still coming out, but I think it's better than before. The doctor said it could be because of a sudden shock or traumatic event. The only thing that comes to mind is university last year, but that nearly six months late if that's the case.

Sorry to hear that Kuraudo :(

Yes, does sound like stress. Sorry to hear you are going through so much.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 4:44 pm

The odd thing is that I don't feel particularly stressed, and haven't for months.

I think I will have to forgo mushrooms, even though I like them. Ick.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 4:44 pm

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
When people tell me to make my characters female and autistic like me instead of two powerhouse male demons:

Ignore them and do as you please... Your character, your choice... People, eh!

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 4:47 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
The odd thing is that I don't feel particularly stressed, and haven't for months.

I think I will have to forgo mushrooms, even though I like them. Ick.

Have you had any allergy tests done? Cathylynn would have a better understanding of such a thing.. But i believe that past stress can trigger such things biologically in a subconscious way even when one isnt feeling the emotions of stress at a particular time...

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 4:50 pm

I'm allergic to all kinds of things--smoke, perfume, cow dairy, gluten, sugar, meat...

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 4:51 pm

Raleigh wrote:
Lillikoi wrote:
Raleigh wrote:
Lillikoi wrote:
Um, could I ask you to take a look in the "What's on your mind right now?" thread?

Thank you... :oops:

I went, I saw...
What am I looking for?

My last post there. That's the person I haven't seen that I was asking what to say to them. •_•

But they're your friend.
Couldn't you say anything?
Ask them what they've been doing.
Ask about their family/other friends you know
Talk about things that interest you both.
Make observations of your surroundings.
Make dolphin noises.
Anything.
When I meet someone, they usually do most of the talking.

Ah, I guess that's true. :oops: I think I'm being too anxious about this. >n<

They are very talkative. :) I suppose we do have lots of things in common. They are also autistic, so I'm sure there will be lots of rambling. :lol:

Thank you for your advice, Raleigh. :heart:

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 4:53 pm

1Biggles1 wrote:
xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:

Ignore them and do as you please... Your character, your choice... People, eh!

Some NT people be like...

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 4:54 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I'm allergic to all kinds of things--smoke, perfume, cow dairy, gluten, sugar, meat...

I assume your doctor knows Dietary allergies within the bowel may cause hair loss?

Maybe keep a diary and remove one of the food suspects from your diet for a period of time to see if there is any difference?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 4:55 pm

It can? Oh. He didn't mention it.

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 4:56 pm

^^^ Yeah, can be frustrating. Have people tell me what to do now and again, so a reverse it and tell them and sure enough they dont seem to like it.. Funny that!

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 4:58 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
It can? Oh. He didn't mention it.

There is a connection but i am not sure if it is proven as yet. However it might be worth eliminating a single food group at a time over a period and keeping a log... Might be a bit of a long process but if it isnt stress related then unless its a cosmetic like a shampoo or conditioner that can also have adverse reactions, then best and next likely possibility would be a food group.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:00 pm

I've avoided gluten, cow dairy, meat, and sugar for years now. I think I might have to add mushrooms to that list...there was...um... a messy...incident...

My list of food I can eat seems to be steadily getting smaller and smaller.