Page 1975 of 4092 [ 65461 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978 ... 4092  Next

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:03 pm

Very light good news: We're going to Creative Con '17! It's going to be me with a girl I've known since before kindergarten, plus a few other kids. If your going and you happen to see Laura running around, say hi! :D

Very heavy bad news: the boy with the weird hat (yes kura, that same boy), well, I confessed to him after to going to the anime club with him for a few weeks. and I humiliated myself in fromt of everybody when I did and come to find out, he's gay. HOW AND WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEE??? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:05 pm

Vitamin D and Iron deficiency from memory may also attribute to hair loss... Might be worth asking doc for some blood tests to determine your levels?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:05 pm

Cathylynn: Oh, I wasn't suggesting that the mushrooms were causing it; this has been going on for about a month and a half.
Midnightstar: Super kitty hugs. :heart: :cat:
Biggles: I have iron supplements but I keep forgetting to take them. I'll make sure to remember, since I probably need it anyway.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:07 pm

Midnightstar16 wrote:
Very light good news: We're going to Creative Con '17! It's going to be me with a girl I've known since before kindergarten, plus a few other kids. If your going and you happen to see Laura running around, say hi! :D

Very heavy bad news: the boy with the weird hat (yes kura, that same boy), well, I confessed to him after to going to the anime club with him for a few weeks. and I humiliated myself in fromt of everybody when I did and come to find out, he's gay. HOW AND WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEE??? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

next time, communicate when you are alone with your interest. in the meantime, you probably made the guy feel good. it's nice to be liked. try to see the positive in this. there's no shame in liking someone. and it was brave to admit it.

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:11 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Cathylynn: Oh, I wasn't suggesting that the mushrooms were causing it; this has been going on for about a month and a half.
Midnightstar: Super kitty hugs. :heart: :cat:
Biggles: I have iron supplements but I keep forgetting to take them. I'll make sure to remember, since I probably need it anyway.

Could be as simple as that K.. Iron deficiency can and does attribute to hair loss as does other vitamin deficiencies, also thyroid issues. Might be worth getting a blood test done for all these areas. A single test can cover many things :)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:13 pm

I have a low thyroid, so I take medication for that.
I am extremely sensitive to pain, so blood tests are very, very difficult for me.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:16 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I have a low thyroid, so I take medication for that.
I am extremely sensitive to pain, so blood tests are very, very difficult for me.

Sorry to hear that, it isnt nice having them done, i almost passed out a few times myself! But seems a couple of things there you are dealing with certainly effect hair loss, so try your best to keep on the supplements and meds and in a short time you might see a big difference ;)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:20 pm

Boo made a nest:

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:21 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Boo made a nest:

:heart:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:23 pm

*looks over at Boo* I think she liked it so much that she fell asleep. :)

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 7:10 pm

Midnightstar16 wrote:

Did you draw your avatar irl? She's so cute!

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 7:57 pm

Zutto zutto mukashi ni
Fureta koto no aru ano nukumori
Kurai michi ni mayoi magami
Hitoribocchi de naite ta watashi

Shinjite susumu to kimeta toki ni
Tobira ga hiraita sono saki ni hikari ga watashi wo terashita
Aozora ni habatakou
Tsunaida sono te wo hanasanaide

Anata ga terashi te kureta michi wo
Ima hitori arukou massugu mae wo muite
Tachidomarazu wasurenaide itanara
Itsuka mata aeru sou shinjiteru
Michibiite kureta no wa
Itsuno bi mo anata watashi no hikari

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 8:27 pm

It's the most gorgeous day for paddleboArding today.
There was a Dead Sea turtle on the rocks.
I wantEd to get closer to check the level of decomposition, but the smell was peeyew!

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 8:38 pm

So Biggles, you don't remember learning to surf then, because you've always been at home on the water?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 8:41 pm

I'm on a sick day :( At least I have tea on my side. :ninja:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 8:42 pm

DataB4 wrote:
So Biggles, you don't remember learning to surf then, because you've always been at home on the water?

I don't remember learning to boogie board but I can sure enjoy it.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen: