Post a random fact about yourself.

Page 8 of 26 [ 401 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 26  Next

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 9:29 am

I am a fellow member of the mayonnaise-hating club. It feels so gross and slimy in my mouth.

I like coffee but, if it's too strong, it gives me a headache and an upset stomach.

I like wine, but I limit myself to one glass per day. Otherwise, I can't sleep well.

300series
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 9:50 am

In addition to mayonnaise, coffee, alcoholic beverages, and energy drinks, I also DESPISE smoking. I can not stand the smell of the toxic chemicals the tobacco smoke produces while it is burning. It makes you & everything around you stink, makes your mouth, teeth & breath disgusting, and it eventually kills you. I have never, ever smoked before, and I will never start smoking either.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

16 Aug 2017, 10:12 am

I'm with you on the smoking. I really don't know what people see in it.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

ScarletIbis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Aug 2017, 11:17 am

300series wrote:
In addition to mayonnaise, coffee, alcoholic beverages, and energy drinks, I also DESPISE smoking. I can not stand the smell of the toxic chemicals the tobacco smoke produces while it is burning. It makes you & everything around you stink, makes your mouth, teeth & breath disgusting, and it eventually kills you. I have never, ever smoked before, and I will never start smoking either.

Absolutely! I can't stand smoking! If I am within 10 feet of a lit cigarette then I feel like I am suffocating and can't breathe. I definitely hate that linger smell that just broadcasts to everyone you meet that you're a smoker. I decided a LONG time ago that I will never touch a cigarette or any tobacco product. I honestly don't understand why anyone in their right mind would even start.

Feel free to message me if you want

Please understand that everything I write should be read with a grain of salt because I frequently adjust my views based on new information (just read a description of INTP that should explain better than I)

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 11:29 am

other reasons than improving/working on my brokeass english, i troll this english forum out of boredom, hopelessness and pessimismus. im smart and manipulative.

i don't offend or cause any harm to anyone,though.

btw that is the reason why i never interact with people through private messaging,etc

because i can't lie behind the scenes/when talking in person one-on one. 8) :D

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 11:39 am

ScarletIbis wrote:
Absolutely! I can't stand smoking! If I am within 10 feet of a lit cigarette then I feel like I am suffocating and can't breathe. I definitely hate that linger smell that just broadcasts to everyone you meet that you're a smoker. I decided a LONG time ago that I will never touch a cigarette or any tobacco product. I honestly don't understand why anyone in their right mind would even start.

That's exactly how I feel, too.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

16 Aug 2017, 12:38 pm

Dragons smoke though, don't they? :D

More a natural process in their case, not lighting up any sticks!

And they start their training young:

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 1:34 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
Dragons smoke though, don't they? :D

More a natural process in their case, not lighting up any sticks!

And they start their training young:

Of course :) Some kinds of smoke smell nice, but tobacco smoke is not one of them, to me.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

300series
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 3:10 pm

I have also heard that when people start smoking, it is extremely difficult to quit smoking. It also does serious damage to your skin, throat, lungs, and internal organs.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 5:23 pm

Smoking is gross, and chewing tobacco is even more disgusting. I hate when people spit that stuff. It also causes mouth cancer.

300series
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 12:20 am

When I was a kid, I never played any sports or participated in any other extra-curricular activities.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 9:13 am

I wasn't into sports either as a child, but now I take tennis lessons. Strangely enough, I was fascinated with the Olympic Games and had an encyclopedic knowledge of Olympic venues and favorite athletes from all of the sports I studied (track, figure skating and now, tennis).

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 11:06 am

I'm not a fan of any media related any things.
Whether it's a video game, a movie, or music... Etc.

Sure, I had played, watched, listened. Just knew things... But no obsessions. Interests never lasts. And no real opinions about it.
I don't get attached to any characters, and their world don't get attached for too long from mine. :| Not once I ever drew any of it. Nor ever knew an artist or a creator.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

300series
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 11:20 am

I am nice to every one & treat every one the same way, but I am selective about who I am close friends with.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 11:40 am

I met my best friend on Tumblr almost five years ago.

300series
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 5:59 pm

I have lived in nine different places throughout my life.