voices identifying aS CIA Communicating with me

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

misha00
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Aug 2017, 12:02 am

There are voices communicating with me identifying as CIA. I'm also hallucinating. What to do?

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 1:34 am

misha00 wrote:
There are voices communicating with me identifying as CIA. I'm also hallucinating. What to do?

If you do not have schizophrenia and you are hallucinating, it would be wise to seek medical attention immediately.

misha00
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Aug 2017, 5:22 am

I do have schizophrenia however I can usually distinguish between voices and the communications from the CIA

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:27 am

Like the previous advice, see a doctor before the situation drives you nuts and you do something you regret.

I have a friend who has schizophrenia who is nuts about ufos. He has described voices and people talking to him like that. He's on heavy antipsychotics and i have to remind him of what is real and what is not, sometimes he is way out there, but i make him think rationally. My father had similar visual symptoms after being prescribed morphine after his heartsurgery, i had to talk him into being rational and dismissing what looks like to be there vs what normally isn't there. Same thing with the sounds he did hear. He was rational and listened to me, even went so far and put his hands into the illusions and saw that it passed through.

Second of all no such agency in the world would bother implant something in anyones head to "communicate" with you or anyone else, that would be a waste of money (stuff like that would be really EXPENSIVE) and time since the could just call, email or send a letter. This is only an indicator of your brain acting like a crashing computer, that should make you worried and head towards a doctor really soon.

Think of how you were earlier, why did this change just now? Hearing voices in your head is not normal. Go with the rational thought like i described above and visit a doctor.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 7:58 pm

misha00 wrote:
I do have schizophrenia however I can usually distinguish between voices and the communications from the CIA

The CIA doesn't actually do national surveillance as much as people think they do. That job falls to the NSA. Anyway, they are probably hallucinations, and in the very very unlikely event they were not, if the CIA or NSA is actually sending you messages, you had better demand they make you an official employee with benefits, and pay you before you do any work for them.