Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 2:03 am

To-day, walking (with my crutch) to lunch, someone attacked me in the street, :( .Hyde Street. I went walking past, this person started yelling at me " Where's my twenty dollars!?? " was what the incomprehensible thing be was yelling at me turned out to be.
I crossed the street, he FOLLOWED ME into the street and HIT ME, repeating this :cry: - I collapsed/fell onto the ground,
(intententionally I guess -might as well get some attention) yelling " HELP! HELP! " - I guess he went away, someone else did come along (in the middle of the street remember) and helped me up. And how was your day? :cry:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 3:59 pm

Are you ok now? {{{{hug to ASS-P}}}}

BAP_Buddy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Aug 2017, 4:47 pm

Sorry to hear; that's terrible!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:47 pm

Yep. That really sucks.

He was a true nut. He belongs in jail, so he can get his butt kicked.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:50 pm

...Thank you both, I am alright, essentially
I was - physically - alright after I got up and walked away from it, more than twenty-four hours ago :(.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!