so excited, hate waiting for packages.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ZombieBrideXD
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 8:19 pm

I got a huge sonic pillow online

IM SO EXCITED FOR IT

but its taking so long and amazon said it will only be here by september! *sigh*

anyone else hate long waits for amazon orders?

this post was just an excuse to talk about this sonic plush its 2 feet tall im f*****g stoked. my biggest plush is 12 inches, this one is twice the size.

DA: http://mephilesdark123.deviantart.com

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 8:23 pm

If Amazon gives me a delivery date two weeks ahead, the item usually arrives within three or four days. I think they just adopt a 'conservative' policy towards this.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 8:29 pm

I know your pain! I ordered an America's Got Talent Watch (my special interest) and it is coming in 10-14 days. It is so hard waiting :D ! !

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 9:05 pm

I ordered something recently, not sure when exactly it will get here...I didn't buy it from a webstore. Used email and pay pal, its a hoodie and shirt of a band I like and they don't have a webstore so you have to do it by email and transfer money by paypal, they had a bank transfer option but paypal seemed simpler and then they send it. shipping was a bit over 20 dollars, not sure how much more in USD, 20euros would be, but yeah from the last email sounds like it shouldn't take too long.

I have never bought anything that way before, it was more simple than I thought.

Keladry
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 10:19 pm

I hope your Sonic comes soon Zombie :) I hate waiting for things I order too, and that Sonic doll looks pretty awesome!! :)

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 11:08 pm

I know the feeling. I've ordered a couple of Amiibos of Pac-Man and the Villager from Animal Crossing and I'm still waiting for them to arrive since late August, and I just recently got one of Sonic. I'm worried some kind of mix-up happened and they arrived at the wrong address or something. It's happened before. :(