Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Space50
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Mar 2018, 9:19 pm

I like their fries and their chicken tenders.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2018, 10:14 pm

I like their Whoppers. I also like their selection of soft drinks.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2018, 10:14 pm

Burger King is easily my least favorite chain restaurant.

The last time I went to one, I took one bite of the hamburger and spit it out. I ate only one fry -- it wasn't very good but I didn't spit it out. Dumped the whole thing in the trash and left and swore never to go to another Burger King.

It's difficult to imagine a worse place. I'd just about as soon order spaghetti, the waiter dump it on top of the table, and eat it from there with my fingers.

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2018, 1:51 am

Well I've only gone a few times and always ordered just fries, chicken fries or -nuggets. Those are fine, but I've yet to try out their burgers.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

31 Mar 2018, 4:09 am

I like em. I used to only like their burgers & onion-rings cuz their fries were not good but they changed em years ago & now they're OK but still not as good as McDonalds. I also liked the hotdogs that they had for abit but they quit selling them a little while ago :( I don't go there that often because it's kind of out the way. I usually get a triple whopper with just cheese & bacon & large fries, large drink & large onion-rings. Or I get a Rodeo King with is a double whopper with, cheese, bacon, & onion--rings on it & I still get the large fries, large drink & large onion-rings.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2018, 4:06 pm

I prefer Burgerville and Subway, so no I do not like Burger King and McDonalds.

BAP_Buddy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Apr 2018, 6:50 pm

Their onion rings (good to eat on the run/thru the drive-thru) and chicken fries are pretty good.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2018, 10:33 pm

I liked their chicken fries. I've never been a big burger fan, so never tried their burgers. I was pretty indifferent about their fries - I thought McDonald's had the best fries. I haven't been to Burger King in years, though, because I don't eat meat anymore.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 7:30 am

I like Burger King because of its flame broiled burgers. And I only like cheese and ketchup on them.

AlanMooresBeard
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Apr 2018, 12:15 pm

I used to like them when I was a kid but I wouldn't even consider eating there now.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 12:39 pm

I like Burger King a bit better than McDonald's---but not as much as Wendy's.

I first went to Burger King when I was 14----right after I saw the movie "Jaws." That Whopper sure tasted good!

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2018, 11:28 am

I do like it, but I don't eat there very often. When my mom and I go out for burgers it's usually Wendy's or A&W. I personally think A&W is best.

When I was very young, BK tried to come up with their own mascots like McDonald's, but they were pretty lame and short-lived. There was Burger King himself, but he didn't wear a creepy mask like the more recent king does, and Sir Shakes-a-Lot, a guy dressed like a milkshake who was always shaking. I guess because he was always cold, but it looked kind of disturbing. And the "villain" was the Duke of Doubt. In the TV ads the King would always claim magic was real, but the Duke would say "Doubt it!" or disagree with whatever the good characters said. The complainer was always wrong... :roll:

In the city I live in we have a McDonald's. a Burger King, a Dairy Queen, and Wendy's all within walking distance on the same road! Because of this it's been nicknamed Burger Alley. I know there are Diet Nazis from elsewhere that would flip at this, but it's really not a big deal.