Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 9:58 pm

babybird wrote:
Luna035 wrote:
They call cigarettes fags

Who are "they"?

They are group of individuals known as crab people, they operate several imperial star destroyers with tinted windows. They f**k s**t up but only when they feel like it and when they aren't high which is infrequently. If they don't feel like it, they normally make pop corn while in low orbit of any given observed comedy. If they feel threatened, they obliterate s**t with ease normally never letting go of the popcorn they made earlier, before proceeding to smoke more marijuana. The best thing you can do if you come across they is start laughing insanely because they love lulz, their addicted to it. If your really unlucky, they will get you indicted by Darth Vader. Where you must proceed to continuously blow you foot off with an AR15 in front of a jury, they will usually be eating popcorn during this too. If your lucky you'll see a star destroyer and get schizophrenia afterwards, at this point, its probably best to have schizophrenia because they might come back, with additional star destroyers. They also REALLY don't like to be identified as the Imperial legion, it makes them feel unsafe for some reason or another, even if you absolutely would have no problem if they said they were the Imperial legion. If you identify one, they will venomously deny it and then everyone in the room gets schizophrenia if they don't just kill everyone at that point. They are also quite skilled it keeping people alive, with medical knowledge that seemed to surpass that of most doctors but will still integrate you even when you are busy dying though at this point they will go ahead and tell you they work for Darth Vader cause they will assume you won't remember it. They also do not like to be told how to do their job and will bite your head off if you tell them regardless of if you are dying of an overdose or not.

That is who they are, I saw a group of star destroyers and I shat bricks but they decided I had schizophrenia so I was in luck.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 7:32 pm

Biscuitman wrote:
Stayed on Long Island for work about 5 years ago, got sick and had to go to hospital. His computer then asked him what state I was from, he asked me and I said none as we don't have them but he may as well put my county in as it is probably the closest thing, he didn't get it, kept looking at me funny and asking if Berkshire was a state! :lol:

Biscuitman, Berkshire is called a 'State', in American terms, it's a 'County', in English terms. Surely your deskjob pays you to know these things?

OutsideView wrote:
They were't too bad with my Manchester accent when I was staying in California but the girl I was working with was from Newcastle and they had no idea what she was talking about!

Tell me, do they have American Girls in Paris too? maybe they'd make jokes about the Eiffel Tower and its 'Long Island' protocol.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2017, 6:10 pm

Empathy wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
Stayed on Long Island for work about 5 years ago, got sick and had to go to hospital. His computer then asked him what state I was from, he asked me and I said none as we don't have them but he may as well put my county in as it is probably the closest thing, he didn't get it, kept looking at me funny and asking if Berkshire was a state! :lol:

Biscuitman, Berkshire is called a 'State', in American terms, it's a 'County', in English terms. Surely your deskjob pays you to know these things?

But States have Counties in them ?

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 5:59 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Empathy wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:

I'm afraid not because in England, States are in fact Counties. That's probably why we call ourselves Little Britain. :wink:

caffeinekid
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Nov 2017, 7:27 pm

Yorkshire is even more awesome than just British English.

tin tin tin = it isn't in the tin

OutsideView
Veteran
Veteran

Location: England ^not male but apparently you can't change it

07 Nov 2017, 8:00 am

Empathy wrote:
OutsideView wrote:
They were't too bad with my Manchester accent when I was staying in California but the girl I was working with was from Newcastle and they had no idea what she was talking about!

Tell me, do they have American Girls in Paris too? maybe they'd make jokes about the Eiffel Tower and its 'Long Island' protocol.

I don't get this??

caffeinekid wrote:
tin tin tin = it isn't in the tin

That's hilarious!

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2017, 11:16 am

Empathy wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Empathy wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:

I'm afraid not because in England, States are in fact Counties. That's probably why we call ourselves Little Britain. :wink:

Don't be afraid , I hadn't heard that expression till the comedy sketch show , Good morrow :wink:

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 7:13 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Empathy wrote:
I'm afraid not because in England, States are in fact Counties. That's probably why we call ourselves Little Britain.

Don't be afraid , I hadn't heard that expression till the comedy sketch show

I was actually posting from my app last night, so it may have come out funnier than intended but it does beg the question why most Americans prefer to think of us as a small island (or incorrectly a state), when the North and South Pacific Oceans herald less breath taking views over their 'Pearl Harbours' than anywhere else.

We've got the Jewel in The Crown and Britania rules the waves and openly defies E.U legislation. Its not like Spain trying to reclaim Catalonia against a ruling democracy, we don't have invented opposition we have allies and links to businesses all over the world, the only creature not laughing now is the shadow chancellor and enemy oppressors.
Within a county is a City or Town and within towns you get villages. We could possibly have a Pride of Britiain award for every person who is dedicated to preserving the home team in their county and their offspring or siblings, could have a chance to compete for land rights in an egg and spoon race. We all know where hens like to lay their eggs but nobody likes to count all their chicks in one go.
Secure nationalisation means no more ruinous add ons to all the useless excerpts printed in post midnight haste.

Last edited by Empathy on 08 Nov 2017, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 8:03 pm

Stoppit you nutter

RikMayall
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Nov 2017, 8:07 pm

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 8:18 pm

I've had posts deleted , I feel very embarrassed , my cheeks are a hue of purple and I feel like common riff raff

RikMayall
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Nov 2017, 8:22 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
I've had posts deleted , I feel very embarrassed , my cheeks are a hue of purple and I feel like common riff raff

Are your cheeks magenta by any chance, me old mucker?

Eeeeeby gum ow's yer father?

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 8:24 pm

RikMayall wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

Are your cheeks magenta by any chance, me old mucker?

Eeeeeby gum ow's yer father?

RikMayall
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Nov 2017, 8:25 pm

Faster than the human eye.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 8:30 pm

RikMayall wrote: