Page 6250 of 7515 [ 120229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6247, 6248, 6249, 6250, 6251, 6252, 6253 ... 7515  Next

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 1:38 am

im looking for a video i used to watch on youtube in 2015, but can't find it. it was a normal hair updo video. a lovely american women who is almost 53 54 55 years old was doing her hair. she was a little bit chubby, a necklace between cleavage, and she wasn't shaved her armpits. there was no hair there, but they were greenish since she is pale. it for some reason used to make me very aroused. very yummy :oops:

the thing is, i forgot the title of the fookin video, and everytime i type hair updo, it gives me tons of unwanted results. ughhhh

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 1:41 am

I put up all kinds of quotes in my apartment, papering my wall with them. There are three lines of wall-to-wall quotes-on-paper-in-different-colors-and-writing-styles on each wall, sometimes 4. I LOVE IT!! !

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 1:42 am

^ I'd like to see a picture of that.

My friend has a wall papered with black and white pictures of famous musicians cut from old library books.

It looks fantastic.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 1:45 am

I also have a painting I made on a canvas on my wall that has a picture of a sailboat on the water in the sunshine and it says "If everything seems fine you have overlooked something." I made it at a group home during art therapy. I had different feelings then than I have now, but I love it so much I can't take it down cuz it's funny. I still have all my art therapy stuff from that group home for the most part, including a papier mache orange.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 2:11 am

awkward facepalm wrote:
a lovely american women

i meant woman not women

i honestly hate the americans and their stupid accent. but she was lovely.

i guess i like when women don't make it "clear" that they are dirty.
i mean if she noticed that i am staring at her cleavage, so she gave me an angry look and fixed/covered it, it would be way way hotter than showing me her titties.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 2:13 am

I guess Hendrix can do that with anybody.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 2:24 am

I think the most hot people are the CONFIDENT people who accept themselves and everyone else... whether they dress sexy or not, it doesn't matter to me.

Random thought: I am going to start a new YouTube channel about the exciting life I will soon have.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 2:47 am

i meant she already knows that her breasts were almost all out, but she acts like oops, "as if" she had no idea.
i find that very hot. i guess i find older women very sexy . i find some girls hot too. the thing is... almost all the girls my age are jealous of me. also i wonder at what age women start to have trouble reaching orgasm.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 3:17 am

I dunno about the age thing... anyway, there's drugs to take for it if you miss feeling it. Just don't go blind from them!

I have trouble reaching orgasm and I'm only 29... I used to be able to by myself thinking of certain people and stuff every night, when I was 13-18 or so... then MEDICATION happened. But when I was on just Celexa for a while at age 14 and manic I was able to have a spectacular orgasm just thinking of spiritual things like God... it's hard to explain.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 4:50 am

Tis fine that the big one didn't came. Annual stormy season is already a headache itself.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 4:54 am

I have never been to an Oktoberfest.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 5:42 am

I couldn't drink alcohol. It burns. I'd still cringe at something with less than 0.5%.

My mom would offer me some. My relatives would want me too. My coworkers would. Even my boss would want me to.
They all asked this out of amusement because they knew I would say 'no'. :lol:

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 5:45 am

I have never been drunk. Giddy, yes, nauseated, yes, depressed, yes, but never drunk drunk.

Random thing: My head hurts now, and I only had 2 coffees all night.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 5:55 am

My taste buds are so sensitive, I never made past 3 shots of something really weak. So I never knew what was it like to start feeling something from drinking.
Therefore, like everyone, I wonder what would it be if I were drunk? :lol:

Weee without the quotes. XD And my tablet's battery is running low.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 5:59 am

I don't wanna know what I'd be like drunk... I've seen my parents drunk tho and my son's dad drunk... my mom went on and on about how she was dying (she was having delusions before she got drunk that she had this and that rare rare cancer and was dying) and made a big speech about it, how much she loved my dad (though they hadn't been together in 26 years) and how he'd be there for her on the other side, right? and how she loved his parents too, how darling they were, and she got down on her knees and begged my dad to hug her. She could barely hold her glass of brandy; I thought she'd drop it. She vomited shortly thereafter and had a hangover the next day.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 4:52 pm

Respond with blessings and love, not judgement.

Also, finally, after 54 years: a woman.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII