Page 6151 of 7512 [ 120183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6148, 6149, 6150, 6151, 6152, 6153, 6154 ... 7512  Next

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 5:19 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^Go with what you want best, not what everyone else feels you should do. [I had to learn this lesson the hard way, but it is one of the most valuable lessons I have ever learned.]

I don't know what I want. :cry:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 5:20 pm

^What brings you joy? Can you turn that into a career, like I'm doing with my books?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 5:49 pm

Endo did not get the memo: Do not slap Terunofuji.

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 8:19 pm

Midnightstar16 wrote:
Yeah... :cry:

Still, I think I forgot how to not be offensive. :oops:

That also happens when I try to be funny, or say anything that normal kids make look easy. :cry:
Don't be too hard on yourself, we all make mistakes and we all say and do things we regret. Once when I was around 11, I said a slur to the one kid that would be affected by it before I even knew it was considered a slur, a mistake that to this day I still feel guilty about. What's important is learning from your mistakes and improving upon yourself. I know it's frustrating, but all you can do is try. And please... don't fall into that place where you feel as though you'll always upset everyone around you. It's not a nice place to be in, and all it serves is to tear you down rather than help you. It's very tempting to believe it because of so many negative experiences, but with every negative there's always a positive somewhere in there if you look hard enough. After all, who else better for the role of making a person know what it feels like to be beat up by a little girl whenever they hurt a friend of yours? Chin up, young one, there's more good in you than you know.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 9:41 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^What brings you joy? Can you turn that into a career, like I'm doing with my books?

I'm not sure what I like. 8O

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 10:43 am

^You like video games, and dolphins, and video games about dolphins. :)

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 1:26 pm

I need to eat food.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 2:03 pm

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 5:46 pm

Calculating the stuff I want to buy next paycheck, and grinding my teeth very hard.

Totally unrelated.

Very related.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 5:48 pm

Ichiban no Takaramono. :heart:

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 6:01 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:

I'm not sure what I like. 8O

you should probably try some new things hoping to find what you like.

rileydaboss2000
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Mar 2017, 6:59 pm

It's midnight, the time of eternal darkness and silence. Everyone sleeps for a everlasting cycle, waiting for the light to come up and wake them in it's caring arms, it will come sooner or later, so be patient.... :)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 7:01 pm

Nocturne of Moonlight.

The Unleasher
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 8:04 pm

Pienso que el mundo tiene un futuro. Todos podemos estar juntos. Estoy mirando hacia el futuro.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 8:05 pm

So I wore an all-black ensemble today- jeans, top, denim jacket, trainers. Caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror and thought I looked a hell of a lot like Mello... if he didn't cut down on the chocolate :P

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 8:06 pm

Sakura no saku no kokoro.