Page 6470 of 6529 [ 97925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6467, 6468, 6469, 6470, 6471, 6472, 6473 ... 6529  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 61,935
Location: the island of defective toy santas

11 Jan 2017, 8:43 pm

I just laboriously emptied and cleaned out both vacuum cleaners [spot cleaner and floor cleaner], which was a backbreaking job. then cleaned under bathroom and hallway rugs, vacuumed hallway. ouch. gotta be a better way.



Froya
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Nov 2015
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,369
Location: Norway

11 Jan 2017, 8:44 pm

^^Havn't there been made five of those movies already? Sounds like a bad idea :? I haven't seen any of them, I don't know if I dare to :P



Froya
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Nov 2015
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,369
Location: Norway

11 Jan 2017, 8:47 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I just laboriously emptied and cleaned out both vacuum cleaners [spot cleaner and floor cleaner], which was a backbreaking job. then cleaned under bathroom and hallway rugs, vacuumed hallway. ouch. gotta be a better way.

Throw out the rugs all together! That's my solution :mrgreen:



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 61,935
Location: the island of defective toy santas

11 Jan 2017, 8:48 pm

Froya wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I just laboriously emptied and cleaned out both vacuum cleaners [spot cleaner and floor cleaner], which was a backbreaking job. then cleaned under bathroom and hallway rugs, vacuumed hallway. ouch. gotta be a better way.

Throw out the rugs all together! That's my solution :mrgreen:

the rugs fulfill a purpose, they cover the bare floor so my bare feets don't get cold.



Froya
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Nov 2015
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,369
Location: Norway

11 Jan 2017, 8:51 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Froya wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I just laboriously emptied and cleaned out both vacuum cleaners [spot cleaner and floor cleaner], which was a backbreaking job. then cleaned under bathroom and hallway rugs, vacuumed hallway. ouch. gotta be a better way.

Throw out the rugs all together! That's my solution :mrgreen:

the rugs fulfill a purpose, they cover the bare floor so my bare feets don't get cold.

Ok, I wear two pairs of socks for that purpose, but that is of course not the solution for everyone.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 61,935
Location: the island of defective toy santas

11 Jan 2017, 11:05 pm

Froya wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Froya wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I just laboriously emptied and cleaned out both vacuum cleaners [spot cleaner and floor cleaner], which was a backbreaking job. then cleaned under bathroom and hallway rugs, vacuumed hallway. ouch. gotta be a better way.

Throw out the rugs all together! That's my solution :mrgreen:

the rugs fulfill a purpose, they cover the bare floor so my bare feets don't get cold.

Ok, I wear two pairs of socks for that purpose, but that is of course not the solution for everyone.

Image
socks are nice except when they're not. ;)



Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2014
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Posts: 21,103
Location: Tešček (Tarssie).

12 Jan 2017, 12:49 am

and then you have to clean them after approximately 3.13242424 seconds of sliding on such tile floors.

i mean, i have to.


_________________
I am currently seeing Duinkerken: I'm liking it like it is.


EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2016
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Posts: 785
Location: Hanging around the showers at Team Rocket HQ

12 Jan 2017, 7:41 am

I like being able to pass as either a feminine man or a masculine woman. Androgyny is the best.


_________________
~Zinc of Team Rocket~

Keep your nose out of grown-up matters... or experience a world of pain!

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 97,696
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

12 Jan 2017, 8:56 am

I've got to eat an apple. Those are as efficient as energy drinks.


_________________
Schultz


Froya
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Nov 2015
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,369
Location: Norway

12 Jan 2017, 10:00 am

auntblabby wrote:
Image
socks are nice except when they're not. ;)
He he, ok we all have irrational fears :mrgreen: ( I know you where just joking)



Froya
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Nov 2015
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,369
Location: Norway

12 Jan 2017, 10:03 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
and then you have to clean them after approximately 3.13242424 seconds of sliding on such tile floors.

i mean, i have to.

Sounds like you need to clean the floors.. :P :wink:



kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 21 Sep 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,631

12 Jan 2017, 11:49 am

Froya wrote:
^^Havn't there been made five of those movies already? Sounds like a bad idea :? I haven't seen any of them, I don't know if I dare to :P



Actually, there is a total of 7 films in the "Saw" franchise, and yes they are significantly gory and so forth, however there is a storyline hidden within the film series overall if you can look beyond the unpleasantness, that being the notion of revenge. In fact, the last film in the series did horrible in terms of monetary earnings as well as fans saw it intensely negative. So, I'm in no way for a re-imagining of the franchise at all and hope it fails cause, it would simply be running something into the ground that did okay initially, but when you start making sequel after sequel such can be driven into the grave.



Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2016
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,070
Location: Vaniville Town, Kalos Region

12 Jan 2017, 12:03 pm

I wonder what all of my character's voices would sound like... :?


_________________
☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪

"You're like a misprinted Pokemon card. You may have your mistakes, and your quirky traits, but if you get rid of your misprint card to find one that looks just like it without the mistake, it won't be worth near as much."


☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪

My Deviantart page!


Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,822
Location: The town of Rock, population of 1. I live under it.

12 Jan 2017, 12:30 pm

Midnightstar16 wrote:
I wonder what all of my character's voices would sound like... :?

Is it strange that I have headcanons for that kind of thing?


_________________
My dear girl. Please, always remain who you are. Let nothing stain you, nothing take you away. ...That is all I ask of you.
-Meikai, Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea

~~~~~
NO, the Great Dolphin not possess a Y-chromosome.

[The Dolphin's DeviantArt]


kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 21 Sep 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,631

12 Jan 2017, 12:34 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
Midnightstar16 wrote:
I wonder what all of my character's voices would sound like... :?

Is it strange that I have headcanons for that kind of thing?


You mean something like this Lillikoi? Image