Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

PineappleLobster
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Today, 12:02 pm

I plucked 109 maple sprouts out of a 5’x10’ space in my yard and later i’m gonna wash one of my stuffed animals

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 4:30 pm

So far, made breakfast, messed about on the Internet, mostly WrongPlanet, and replied to instant messages from Mrs. ToughDiamond who is away helping her autistic daughter to get a medical problem sorted out.

If and when I tear myself away from the Web and get some time to myself, I'm planning to crack on with my latest special interest project, which is synchronising a load of separate instrument audio files from The Beatles' "Strawberry Fields Forever" in a multi-track program, with a view to making different mixes and maybe my own surround-sound file out of them. This is where I got the starting material from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83MK1mCMmBI

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 9:27 pm

I went to the mall with my mother, even though I knew it would be pretty crazy because the checks are in and tomorrow is Good Friday. I went to the Hallmark store and bought a couple of really cute plushies of Dorothy and Rose from The Golden Girls. It's the first time I've ever bought dolls based off of sitcom stars that aren't cartoons, unless you count Alf and Dinosaurs, but I figured I'm a "golden girl" now because I'm 50, so I might as well have a few of my own. And also because I like the show. :)