Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 9:46 pm

I never thought I'd make a topic of my own around here, but things happen :lol:

I was talking today with a group of coworkers (volunteer work) at a bar, 4 girls and one guy. The conversation shifted to the topic of fingernails, and eventually one of them started talking about how she absolutely loved men who manicured. Some of them agreed. Now now, I remember one woman in my group of friends who said manicured men looked like sissies, and she didn't like that. Also my sister saying once that there were guys whose hands were too delicate, and it showed they never used them for work.

Personally, I can't be bothered to do anything more than clipping them when they get too long, but what do the WP women think about the issue? Do you like guys with perfect manicured hands, or prefer those whose hands are more on the rough side? And why?

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 11:09 pm

I'd go for the middle ground.

There's nothing wrong with working hands but there is a certain level of self maintaince that is essential.
I wouldn't go so far to get say that manicure are a necessity though (actually I would run from a guy that got manicures).
If you keep you hands clean and nails cut etc, you shouldn't have any problems.

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2012, 2:21 am

Nail scissors/clippers and a nail brush. Sorted.

heatherbk
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Jul 2012, 8:32 pm

I'm not sure about perfectly manicured hands but short clean nails would be my preference.
Just invest in a good quality nail clipper and file your nails regularly with emory boards. That should do it.

Shroomy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Jul 2012, 5:02 am

lol. I have never thought about this. I don't really care about over-manicuring... whatever floats his boat. But I prefer shorter nails as opposed to nails that are just left to grow, including on myself.