Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

qawer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2013, 5:37 am

Just fully realized how much I feel this way too.

I'll start to break out of my shell, out of my mind, into the world.

Cfroi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Jun 2013, 9:10 am

I am hiding myself up whole days for yesterday and today at my room. It's like I had closed up myself in my own analytical mind, ignoring meals and outside activities. This Sunday morning I should visit the church but I dismissed. This afternoon my friends asked me to gym together, but I rejected. The whole day I am analyzing the property market, not knowing whether my flow is consistent with what my boss need.

Stucked... all the time... seems like the realistic world is not that realistic.

I am quite afraid of letting others know that I had nothing done during weekend. Afterall, it's fathers day.

You are sort of neurotypical but shows signs of autism. You probably enjoy intellectual activities more than socializing or maybe you enjoy socializing, but you aren't genius at it. You could be autistic, but may not be.

Rudywalsh
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jun 2013, 9:56 am

Growing up as a child I would be told to shut up by almost everyone I came in contact with, once I said what was on my mind then people would often find it hard to go with what I mean (it flew over their heads).

Over the years I have found myself bottling up what I want to say in place of telling others, it’s a shame, I know so much and yet have so few to share my thoughts with.

In the end you develop a world of your own within the world of your own, a sophisticated madness.