Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

jade10025
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Jan 2008, 12:47 pm

I have a interview today to rent a room at a gym for my massage business. I really need a place I CB have a clientell, and this seems perfect. In a lovely aspie moment I forgot to print a resume, or a brochure of the styles of massage I am trained in. Now I need to go home and get it before the interview, cramming my day and leaving little time in between other scheduled appointments of my day. And now I'm really nervous. I really need a job. And the more nervous I get, the more aspie I act and can freek out people. The fear of that make me more nervous causing a horrible cycle! Im calming down now, but I was having a pretty severe anxiety attack. I hate anxiety! It screws up everytning and does no good!

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2008, 7:40 pm

yes, i have problems with anxiety as well.

hope the interview went well.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2008, 8:45 pm

I'm impressed that something that requires physical contact with total strangers is something you're good at; not that it's surprising, but that it takes a lot of courage to do that. Hope everything went well, I'm lousy at massage (or so I'm told..;)

jade10025

03 Jan 2008, 9:06 pm

Thanks. I view it very clinical, so the contact doesn't bother me too much. I'm told I'm good at it. My friends uncle prank texted my cell eariler all day, and I hadn't figured out who it was before I had my interview, and for some reason it distracted me enough to not be too nervous. I did good. Remembered to look him in the eye. That part freeks me out. I'm scared I'm staring or looking to intensly. I hate eye contact. Oddly enough, he commented I had good eye contact! I guess I faked it well this time. I think it might work out there. I'm excited. Thanks for the comments!