do you get involved in Things around you?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

turkey87953
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Mar 2011, 1:46 am

For example: If There was an argument in a room you are in, Would you say something or would you Just sit back and Ignore?
Or Another One is, If you saw another Person with Aspergers who was crying would yoy go over to them and ask whats wrong or just ignore them?
I've been in situations like this and never realy know what to do but my Freind who also has aspergers is always grtting into trouble for getting into everyones buisness and stuff.

daedal
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Mar 2011, 4:08 am

When I was little, I did, but I invariably made a mess of things. Most often, of course, I don't even realise when someone's upset.
Now, I stand around and let other people do the clucking. I'm totally useless at that sort of thing.

Molecular_Biologist
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Mar 2011, 4:32 am

turkey87953 wrote:
For example: If There was an argument in a room you are in, Would you say something or would you Just sit back and Ignore?
Or Another One is, If you saw another Person with Aspergers who was crying would yoy go over to them and ask whats wrong or just ignore them?
I've been in situations like this and never realy know what to do but my Freind who also has aspergers is always grtting into trouble for getting into everyones buisness and stuff.

When I was a child, I once tried to intervene in a schoolyard fight.

The end result was that both sides stopped what they were doing and turned their attention to bullying me.

Since that time, unless someone is about to get killed I'm likely to ignore the problem.