Page 3 of 7 [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

goodwitchy
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2012, 8:56 pm

Your total score is: 190. This is above the threshold score of 65. You may have an autistic spectrum disorder and it may be worth consulting a qualified clinician.

Here is a detailed breakdown of your results:

Social relatedness : 94 (threshold 31)
Language : 15 (threshold 4)
Sensory/motor : 42 (threshold 16)
Circumscribed Interests : 39 (threshold 15)

Thanks for the link RazorEddie. 8)

Autism Spectrum quotient: 41, Empathy Quotient: 19

slave
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2012, 1:06 am

RazorEddie wrote:
As with many others on this forum I enjoy playing around with the various on-line tests. I had some free time this evening so I knocked up a version of the RAADS-R test that is a bit easier to use than printing out a web page and self-scoring. You can access it here. Please ignore the rather non-PC URL. That is a domain name I mainly use for spam tracking :wink:

Remember the RAADS-R test is purely a screening tool and is supposed to be supervised by a trained clinician. I have made it available purely for fun and no-one should attach any real significance to the results. I also cannot guarantee that the scoring is accurate. This is very much a work in progress.

If you spot any errors or have any suggestions for improved layout etc, let me know. Once I am happy with it (or get bored) I will make the source code available to anyone who wants it under a creative commons or GPL license.

If you know of any other tests that would benefit from being converted to similar format, let me know.

Thank you for the effort that you exerted to computerize this test. :D

Helvetica
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Mar 2012, 1:31 am

I still don't have any kind of official diagnosis for Asperger's or ASD

However I doubt this score is reflective of my normality.

Your total score is: 187. This is above the threshold score of 65. You may have an autistic spectrum disorder and it may be worth consulting a qualified clinician.

Social relatedness : 90 (threshold 31)
Language : 12 (threshold 4)
Sensory/motor : 55 (threshold 16)
Circumscribed Interests : 30 (threshold 15)

FireBird
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2012, 9:24 pm

Your total score is: 181. This is above the threshold score of 65. You may have an autistic spectrum disorder and it may be worth consulting a qualified clinician.

Social relatedness : 82 (threshold 31)
Language : 21 (threshold 4)
Sensory/motor : 46 (threshold 16)
Circumscribed Interests : 32 (threshold 15)

Like others on here I wish there was a sometimes on there. A lot of these that I answered "true" to are not absolute with me. That would be more of a sometimes. Others are absolutely true. I also answered some that are not autistic because I do care about friends but that is more recently. When I was a child I didn't care about friends or understand them. Now I have several close friends. It is because we share the same kind of problems. I can't believe how high the scores are for myself and others on here. I wonder if a higher score means more autistic but if people met me now, then they wouldn't even see the autism in me. I have been diagnosed with classic high functioning autism though. My current psychologist says that I am still classic autism. My brother is going to be tested for autism. Many people suspect it in him and my dad is Asperger's but when he was a child it was more classic than now. He is able to function in work but can't socialize and has no interest in socializing. In a way I think my dad and brother are more severe than I am because I am at least interested in socializing. Sometimes though while socializing I say inappropriate things at the wrong time. My friends understand me and my ways and I understand them. They also have disabilities and one is PDD NOS, another is PTSD and bipolar and finally the other friend I have is schizoaffective disorder bipolar type. I am not interested in a relationship with people though. I don't intend on getting married.

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2012, 10:11 pm

Quote:
Your total score is: 84. This is above the threshold score of 65. You may have an autistic spectrum disorder and it may be worth consulting a qualified clinician.

Social relatedness : 49 (threshold 31)
Language : 6 (threshold 4)
Sensory/motor : 19 (threshold 16)
Circumscribed Interests : 10 (threshold 15)

Surprisingly low, compared to most other scores I've seen here.
Must be said, though, I answered negatively on all questions I couldn't really answer from my knowledge.

RazorEddie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2012, 5:35 am

slave wrote:
Thank you for the effort that you exerted to computerize this test. :D

No problem. I have a couple of other tests that I'd like to add but they rely on a number of short streaming video or audio clips and my hosting company doesn't allow streaming video...

FireBird wrote:
I wonder if a higher score means more autistic but if people met me now, then they wouldn't even see the autism in me.

These tests are very subjective and to a large extent rely on your perception of yourself. However I would have thought that in general a higher score means you are more affected by your symptoms.

Jtuk
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2012, 11:54 am

HisDivineMajesty wrote:
Quote:
Your total score is: 84. This is above the threshold score of 65. You may have an autistic spectrum disorder and it may be worth consulting a qualified clinician.

Social relatedness : 49 (threshold 31)
Language : 6 (threshold 4)
Sensory/motor : 19 (threshold 16)
Circumscribed Interests : 10 (threshold 15)

Surprisingly low, compared to most other scores I've seen here.
Must be said, though, I answered negatively on all questions I couldn't really answer from my knowledge.

That is the correct way to answer this sort of test. The questions are very specific, from the high scores posted here it shows that you don't need to exaggerate things, if it's not you all the time then don't claim it.

I had a high score (203), then went back and adjusted around 15 questions, this took me down to 158. Some of the sub scores are closer to the thresholds, but social and sensory/motor are still way up there.

There is clearly no need for a "sometimes" on this test. If you are absolutely honest and dont bend the questions to fit your behaviours the test still works.

Jason

Ddddd
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Mar 2012, 2:08 pm

Quote:
Your total score is: 114. This is above the threshold score of 65. You may have an autistic spectrum disorder and it may be worth consulting a qualified clinician.

Social relatedness : 53 (threshold 31)
Language : 4 (threshold 4)
Sensory/motor : 40 (threshold 16)
Circumscribed Interests : 17 (threshold 15)

I went over all the questions 3 times, didn't exaggerate any answer and for the questions I couldn't answer, I gave a "neurotypical" answer. It's not as high as most of the answers on here, but still way above 65...

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2012, 7:42 pm

Your total score is: 120. This is above the threshold score of 65. You may have an autistic spectrum disorder and it may be worth consulting a qualified clinician.

Social relatedness : 63 (threshold 31)
Language : 4 (threshold 4)
Sensory/motor : 30 (threshold 16)
Circumscribed Interests : 23 (threshold 15)

47x
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Mar 2012, 12:14 pm

Social relatedness : 98 (threshold 31)
Language : 14 (threshold 4)
Sensory/motor : 39 (threshold 16)

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2012, 12:42 pm

Your total score is: 169. This is above the threshold score of 65. You may have an autistic spectrum disorder and it may be worth consulting a qualified clinician.

Social relatedness : 85 (threshold 31)
Language : 7 (threshold 4)
Sensory/motor : 47 (threshold 16)
Circumscribed Interests : 30 (threshold 15)

And I agree with those who have expressed wishes for a "sometimes" option.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2012, 1:20 pm

(I'd like, "I don't know" as an option in regards to ones about what others think of and perceive me; if people don't tell you things, you don't know what they think.)

Quote:
Your total score is: 166. This is above the threshold score of 65. You may have an autistic spectrum disorder and it may be worth consulting a qualified clinician.

Social relatedness : 82 (threshold 31)
Language : 13 (threshold 4)
Sensory/motor : 39 (threshold 16)

Jtuk
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2012, 3:54 pm

Dillogic wrote:
(I'd like, "I don't know" as an option in regards to ones about what others think of and perceive me; if people don't tell you things, you don't know what they think.)

The actual test is designed to be given by a clinician who can guide you. It is also my understanding that this test is for how you feel and not others perceptions. The RAADS study suggest the use of the SRS by a relative, spouse or teacher if they feel a 3rd party opinion is justified. Particularly if they feel you are over or under reporting your symptons.

Jason

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2012, 4:13 pm

Quote:
Others consider me odd or different.

Take that for example. How would I know unless people have told me (I can't recall anyone ever saying such to me)? I'd have to put "no" there, even if I'm the oddest person the world has ever seen.

I suppose all of the questions added up is what you're looking for, as some are quite good for subjective answers (covering ears due to painful noises, and lots of other subjective ones, for example).

Jtuk
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2012, 4:50 pm

Dillogic wrote:
Quote:
Others consider me odd or different.

Take that for example. How would I know unless people have told me (I can't recall anyone ever saying such to me)? I'd have to put "no" there, even if I'm the oddest person the world has ever seen.

Its your opinion, maybe if you feel that way - and plenty of people on this forum report this, or someone has told you this - then you can answer the question as a yes.

It doesn't matter any way, no one answer on this quiz is a deal breaker. You could lose nearly 100 points and still meet the screening criteria, I think that equates to answering an additional 25 questions NT.

Jason

Meow101
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2012, 9:22 pm

Your total score is: 194. This is above the threshold score of 65. You may have an autistic spectrum disorder and it may be worth consulting a qualified clinician.

Social relatedness : 91 (threshold 31)
Language : 14 (threshold 4)
Sensory/motor : 49 (threshold 16)
Circumscribed Interests : 40 (threshold 15)

I also wished there was a sometimes...

~Kate

Si tot mai multe cere.
--Mihai Eminescu