Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Lioncash
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Nov 2016, 5:11 pm

I'M SO TIRED OF IT. 27 YEARS OF THIS CRAP. IT'S JUST TOO MUCH! EVERYTHING IS TOO MUCH. Everyone suffers! you have to hear it all, this endless freaking noise! it doesn't stop! it gets worse and worse until it feels like white noise and then you've kicked the bathroom door or smashed a TV or you're screaming and can't stop and then you're uncontrollably emotional or I slam my head against things and smash my fists against the floor until it hurts.... so much frustration and anger it feels like physical pain and fire inside my whole body... I just can't take this anymore, how can anyone live like this, what the f**k is autism, I have to live with this for the rest of my life? not being able to handle stuff... so much damn stress, rock bottom man..

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 8:01 pm

Lioncash wrote:
I'M SO TIRED OF IT. 27 YEARS OF THIS CRAP. IT'S JUST TOO MUCH! EVERYTHING IS TOO MUCH. Everyone suffers! you have to hear it all, this endless freaking noise! it doesn't stop! it gets worse and worse until it feels like white noise and then you've kicked the bathroom door or smashed a TV or you're screaming and can't stop and then you're uncontrollably emotional or I slam my head against things and smash my fists against the floor until it hurts.... so much frustration and anger it feels like physical pain and fire inside my whole body... I just can't take this anymore, how can anyone live like this, what the f**k is autism, I have to live with this for the rest of my life? not being able to handle stuff... so much damn stress, rock bottom man..

I don't really understand, How to respond for this. I guess I'll try to answer your question. I only have milder sensory issues. You could always get sound proof headphones then put earbuds into said headphones. Blast music as loud as it can go. I hear it does wonders. I think what you're experiencing is sensory overload. Where everything get's worse and worse.