Anyone else tend to do nothing all day?

Page 3 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

rileydaboss2000
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Apr 2017, 5:38 pm

I mostly just stay in the house and do what I usually do, like surfing the web, drawing, playing games and watching some nostalgic videos. It's mostly what I do in my free time, since I get really bored most of the time :?

JohnnyLurg
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Apr 2017, 8:37 pm

JakeASD wrote:
I guess it depends on what you classify as "nothing".

Without a structured regime (going to school, work etc.), I spend most of my time playing the PS4, posting comments on forums, walking around my town aimlessly and 'zoning out'. Whilst strictly speaking it isn't nothing, it's hardly a productive and meaningful lifestyle.

My routine at the moment seems to be:

8:30-9 - Wake up, get washed & dressed
9:15 - Eat breakfast (always gluten free cornflakes), drink a cup of tea and take an array of minerals and vitamins
9:45 - Play Far Cry Primal on my PS4
11:30 - Walk my dog
12:15 - Mindlessly surf the web whilst snacking
13:30 - Pick up some groceries for my mother
14:30 - Eat lunch (sometimes more gluten free cornflakes) and drink tea
15:00 - Housework
15:30 - Listen to my mother's difficulties with her malignant boss
16:00 - Play the PS4 again
17:00 - Zone out or read
18:00 - Mindlessly surf the web again
19:00 - Eat dinner
20:00 - Take my dog for a short walk
20:15 - Zone out, surf the web or play the PS4
21:30 - Go to sleep after brushing my teeth and taking medication

I must be the most boring 26 year old in the world. My life is utterly tedious. :(

I feel like I'm reading the Lethargarians' schedule from The Phantom Tollbooth. However, my schedule isn't much different on days that I don't work. My coworkers always ask me what I did on the weekend and I almost never have a response except that I relaxed, watched some movies, listened to music, played video games, and sometimes read, wrote, drew, or took a hike. And I'd much rather do that than go to bars and spend a lot of money on getting drunk like many other people my age do.