Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Psychlone
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2005, 7:30 pm

http://ufocasebook.com/starchild.html

Quote:
Just over 70 years ago, a young girl in Mexico wandered into a cave. She discovers a human female skeleton lying on the cave floor with a small skeletal hand sticking out of the dirt, grasping the arm of the skeleton.

The young girl began to dig.

"She found in a shallow grave another skeleton of a smaller being that she said was misshapen all over," says Lloyd Pye, the author and researcher for the Starchild Research Project.

It's this misshapen skeleton, of which only the skull remains, which has baffled scientists and researchers. "Who" and perhaps more importantly "what" was found in that Mexican cave? Pye believes it's a Starchild, or a human-alien hybrid, along with its mother or some sort of caretaker.

Pye adds, "When (the Starchild) died, she buried him, left his hand sticking up out of the ground, wrapped his hand around her arm and she committed suicide."

Pye says stories of Starchildren are common among ancient cultures. The stories say a being from the heavens comes to earth and impregnates a woman who is usually infertile. Then, the village raises the child until the being returns several years later to take the child with it. As far-fetched as this might sound, Pye has done everything to prove that this couldn't possibly be what he now believes that this is the remains of a real Starchild.

"There is nothing to account for it, because we've been through every book that we can find about human deformities and there's nothing like it."

Pye says all reasonable theories have been disproved. And that the symmetrical, but flattened head, the unusual position of the eye sockets and the unusually low bone density point to this skull as being genuine.

ElfMan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2005, 7:39 pm

I went to a conference about this skull last year.

If what they say is true, it is quiet fascinating. It is not the shape of the skull which baffles me, but the physical structure and make up of the bone itself.
I tend to take these things in with sceptical mind so do not recall enough of the details to enter a relevent discussion about it.

Elfman's daily 'poor me' message, brought to you by "It's All About Me" free to air frequency.
Thankyou for you subscription!

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2005, 8:07 pm

I just have a question and it may or may not be applicable to the Starchild, but: Just because we don't have a deformity on record CURRENTLY, does that automatically mean that such deformities haven't existed or couldn't have exist in the past? Diseases come and go, is my only point.

Have they been able to do any genetic testing on this skull? Is it's DNA available for that? If so, have they found anything significant?

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2005, 8:51 pm

King Tut had a flat head.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2005, 11:22 pm

They should rule out inbreeding too before calling the kid half alien.

GalileoAce
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2005, 2:52 am

[DELETED]

Last edited by GalileoAce on 02 Apr 2006, 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2005, 2:54 am

GalileoAce wrote:
:: adds this tidbit of information to growing background for Aspie based story ::

GA

You mean using alien halfbreeds as part of a story plot?

GalileoAce
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2005, 3:01 am

[DELETED]

Last edited by GalileoAce on 02 Apr 2006, 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pizzaboss
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2005, 9:32 am

That's very interesting.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2005, 9:21 pm

:lol: aliens...HA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GalileoAce
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2005, 12:10 am

[DELETED]

Last edited by GalileoAce on 02 Apr 2006, 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sanityisoverrated
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2005, 1:45 am

Quote:
"Now I'm not saying that I've been everywhere and I've done everything, but I do know it's a pretty amazing planet we live on, and a man would have to be some kind of fool to think we're alone in this universe."--Jack Burton

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2005, 2:25 am

Aliens zooming around in flying saucers? I'm skeptical.

Life on other planets and in other galaxies? Overly probable.

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

pizzaboss
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2005, 9:56 am

I agree Sophist.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2005, 8:06 pm

Aliens, I don't believe it. It's more of a religous reason though, rather not get into that. I believe their could be bacteria (etc.) on other planets, but animals...I'm far beyond skeptical.

Tim_p
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2005, 1:33 am

For scientific reasons I don't believe evolution to be correct, and so I prescribe to a religious view of creation. I don't believe aliens exist and I certainly don't believe they're as Sophist put it "zooming around in flying saucers". Interstellar travel is phenomenally impractical.