Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2008, 8:07 pm

:? Does anybody else ever rub food on oneself ?
For the sensory feeling (I don't get much touching otherwise) , and , sometimes , for moisture in my (rather dry) skin .
I was rubbing some condensed Campell's Cream Of Mushroom soup (which , otherwise , I was eating) last night .
I live in a pretty cruddy room , I don't have a refrigerator , or cooking facilities .

nutbag
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2008, 8:32 pm

Ewwwwwwww!

cynicism occurs immediately upon pressing your brain's start button

Syd
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2008, 9:04 pm

This must be one of those new trends that all the guys are expected to pick up on. No wonder I haven't been getting second dates.

ev8
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jan 2008, 9:09 pm

"you smell like clean skin... what's wrong with you? let go of my hand! just take me home."

fathom73
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Jan 2008, 11:37 pm

That is gross. I don't like things on my skin. Not even makeup, much less FOOD!

WurdBendur
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2008, 11:46 pm

Food tastes much better in my mouth, so no, I don't rub it on my body.

Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2008, 12:18 am

ASS-P wrote:
For the sensory feeling (I don't get much touching otherwise) , and , sometimes , for moisture in my (rather dry) skin .
I was rubbing some condensed Campell's Cream Of Mushroom soup (which , otherwise , I was eating) last night .
I live in a pretty cruddy room , I don't have a refrigerator , or cooking facilities .

Yeah, that's just weird. I mean that's weirdness beyond AS.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2008, 1:08 am

I do not rub food on my body.

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2008, 2:50 am

I don't rub food on my body. It would completely turn me off (Let alone rubbing cream of mushroom soup on me. I hate the smell of food on my hands and I hate seeing it on people's mouths. I always wash my hands with soap and water if I have been eating something with my hands. Makes me feel clean.

TrueDave
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2008, 2:59 am

886 wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

Yeah, that's just weird. I mean that's weirdness beyond AS.

YES! Award for weirdest thing on WP! Even more than the My Feet are a Bloody mess .

Hey it's an accomplishment be proud, it wasn't easy. :D

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2008, 8:27 am

Er... no. Not my thing. I prefer to eat food instead.

It's not a sexual thing is it? Some people are food fetishists.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2008, 3:07 pm

Tequila wrote:
Er... no. Not my thing. I prefer to eat food instead.

It's not a sexual thing is it? Some people are food fetishists.

...First , if I didn't spell it out sufficiently , no , it's not about eating the food I've rubbed on me . Not about sexual , either , tho lonleiness/wanting some touch (Dry skin as well .) is...
I do wash/shower myself , BELIEVE ME . annd , I , if anything , over-wash my hands .

Soon
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2008, 4:39 pm

nope food goes right in to my mouth, I hate it when it touches my skin. i don't want to smell like food.

Try a hot water bottle and snuggle with it. put something soft around it so you don't burn your self. might help the lonley feeling and lack of another warm body around. and keep you warm!

Cooking try getting a MSR pocket rocket stove to cook on small and works great I use it when backpacking. How come you dont have a frig and a place to cook?

Last edited by Soon on 22 Jan 2008, 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Age1600
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2008, 4:41 pm

I cant say i have done that, but i have played with my food, like put my hands on the texture then rub it all around haha, like fingerpaint hehe.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2008, 10:43 pm

Soon wrote:
nope food goes right in to my mouth, I hate it when it touches my skin. i don't want to smell like food.

Try a hot water bottle and snuggle with it. put something soft around it so you don't burn your self. might help the lonley feeling and lack of another warm body around. and keep you warm!

Cooking try getting a MSR pocket rocket stove to cook on small and works great I use it when backpacking. How come you dont have a frig and a place to cook?

...I'm in a cruddy SRO , that's why , and , if I don't in fact get tossed out soon I may still have to leave soon!

Soon
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2008, 10:49 pm

ASS-P wrote:
Soon wrote:

...I'm in a cruddy SRO , that's why , and , if I don't in fact get tossed out soon I may still have to leave soon!

Whats a cruddy SRO? Well I know what cruddy is but not the abrev of SRO

Last edited by Soon on 23 Jan 2008, 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.