Page 190 of 252 [ 4018 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193 ... 252  Next

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 7:16 am

(@DataB4: She might miss part
the actual party if she takes too long, because they've only got a couple of hours.)

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 7:22 am

(OOC: OK. As long as you and Midnightstar are cool with it, I'll go ahead and have Guinan go to Olive's.)

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 8:42 am

Lillikoi wrote:
(@Mikeman: It would mess with my plan, because they aren't going after the Pokemon world; It's Graphea, or Gristle's world. :oops:

And just to clarify, Team Eon is NOT from the future. They're from the present day. They just sent people into the future to find Kimmy. :wall:
Team Eon is literally just a new version of Team Flare.

There is a reason they wanted to find Kimmy, which I have not gone into yet. Spoiler: They need Kimmy to power the portal machine. :lol: )

8O What? I thought THEY were from the future to find Kimmy, while the present-day Team Eon are making preparations to take over the world! You agree with me, right, Miss Midnightstar? :?

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 1:31 pm

DataB4 wrote:
When Q finally vanished, Guinan looked at Laura with a frown. "Well then, I guess I'll be off... Could I borrow some uh, hair-holders..." She was sure she hadn't used the correct French word, but she went on anyway. "To put in a couple of quick braids so this trainer won't laugh at me?"

Laura grabbed a few from the table that Shauna just happened to forget last time she was there. "Here ya go!" She said cheerfully.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 1:43 pm

Guinan thanked Laura, and by the time everyone left, Guinan had three braids in her hair. She hoped she'd have time and money to buy a bag and some clothes that suited her better when she was done. With that in mind, she set off with the rest, leaving the group when her path to Olive's diverted from theirs.

(OOC: I got the sense that Mike intended to share the info about the second Mike's alternate universe just after Q left, so Guinan would've heard? Or do we want to say he didn't get the chance until they reached the store?

OK Lillikoi, could you set the scene for Olive's place?)

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:11 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
(@Mikeman: It would mess with my plan, because they aren't going after the Pokemon world; It's Graphea, or Gristle's world. :oops:

And just to clarify, Team Eon is NOT from the future. They're from the present day. They just sent people into the future to find Kimmy. :wall:
Team Eon is literally just a new version of Team Flare.

There is a reason they wanted to find Kimmy, which I have not gone into yet. Spoiler: They need Kimmy to power the portal machine. :lol: )

(What if the Heiwa Federation helped them with that then? It's not hard to find something they could get out of it with magic being a thing in that world. For a while now I have thought that it would be pretty interesting to have some sort of battle between magic and technology.)

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 3:18 pm

Meanwhile, in the void between worlds, something lurked in the blank nothingness. The game had ended; it had decided to let Q go...for now.

The world that he had briefly entered, though, seemed quite interesting, perhaps interesting enough to visit...

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 10:14 pm

(Alternatively one thing I could do is have the Heiwa Federation be rivals of Team Eon.)

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 12:06 pm

Quote:
Meanwhile, in the void between worlds, something lurked in the blank nothingness. The game had ended; it had decided to let Q go...for now.

The world that he had briefly entered, though, seemed quite interesting, perhaps interesting enough to visit...

It laughed softly at the small glimpse of that world.

Something eerily similar to a child's laughter drifted suddenly through the room.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 8:53 pm

"Wow prince charming," Laura remarked, giving Calem a once over. "You look really handsome..."
"Not as beautiful as you." He said, smiling at her and brushing a strand of hair out of her face.

Instantly, everyone in the store that didn't already know was listening intently. Does their beloved Fairy Princess have a prince?

The two awkwardly went back to what they were doing previously. "That was too close for comfort." Laura whispered.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 9:03 am

Rose tries on one of the dresses in her changing room. It was a typical red-colored Chinese-styled dress.

She poses herself in front of the mirror, and said, "This is pretty good, but I'm going to see the other attire I've got."

So she attempts to try on another dress.

Meanwhile, Dan puts on a classy tuxedo, and poses in front of the dressing room mirror to see how he looks. Then Dan exited the dressing room where his Shedinja was floating right next to it, and asked, "Hey, Shedinja. How do I look?"

"Shedinja!", Shedinja responded gleefully as if to say Very handsome, man!

"That's great!", Daniel said, "Now let's see if I can find anything for you. Wait, a minute...." Dan then changed out of the tuxedo, back into his original clothing, and goes back into the department to see if there is something like a bowtie for his Shedinja.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 11:31 am

[In the older Pokemon games, the protagonists change clothes by spinning around in a circle. :lol: ]

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 12:25 pm

DataB4 wrote:
Guinan thanked Laura, and by the time everyone left, Guinan had three braids in her hair. She hoped she'd have time and money to buy a bag and some clothes that suited her better when she was done. With that in mind, she set off with the rest, leaving the group when her path to Olive's diverted from theirs. OK Lillikoi, could you set the scene for Olive's place?)

(Here you go!)

~~Meanwhile, with Guinan~~~

201 Fleur-de-Lis Place.
Guinan had finally arrived at the address. She didn't even notice it at first; in fact, she had walked right past it had she not noticed the old, peeled mural of the Seviper drinking a cup of coffee. Olive told her to look for that mural. What an odd place for someone to live, Guinan may have thought. It was nestled in a dark alleyway, away from the main street.

She may have peered curiously around the corner, and found that it was really not a house at all. Rather, what stood there looked like an old café with a black roof, which had been converted into a house. It had boarded-up windows and a collapsing porch, and seemed like a rather dilapidated building. It still had a faded café sign above the door, which had the letters scrubbed away and had been replaced with the words "JUST AN ORDINARY RESIDENCE."

What?

It was completely quiet in the alleyway. No sound of the hustle and bustle of the city outside. The lights weren't even on in the house.

She would've assumed it was abandoned until she walked up to the door and heard the sounds of Pokemon squawking coming from inside.
What were all those Pokemon doing in there? As she walked up closer to the door and knocked, it almost sounded like there was a miniature jungle inside.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 10:24 pm

What if I just turn back now, Guinan thought for just a moment, but then, she knocked louder. I'm going to see this through, she said firmly to herself. Maybe this old place will actually work out. She still couldn't see inside.

(OOC: I like it. :) Can't wait for the rest.)

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 5:56 am

As soon as the knock came, someone came bursting through the door. They barreled up to the door and thrust the door open, in with an energy that reminded Guinan of Laura.

What the person who came
outside was, was… not who Guinan was expecting. She was very young, maybe not much older than Laura or Calem.
Guinan guessed she was about nineteen or twenty. It was a fairly tall young woman, with light brown hair which was pulled into two buns on either side of her head. She wore a flowery blue long-sleeved top and black leggings, and when she saw Guinan, her hands flew up to her face in surprise.

"Oh my gosh, are you her daughter?!" she squealed.
"You are so CUUUTE!” She suddenly went up and hugged Guinan, like an overbearing aunt at a family reunion. This might have been fine had she not been squeezing Guinan half to death. Guinan made a mental note that this person had surprising strength.

She looked around expectantly above Guinan's head, a big smile on her face.
"So, where's your mom?" she asked.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 2:06 pm

"500,000 POKÉ?!" Kiki cried loudly. Heads turned around all over the store.

"That would be your total," the woman at the counter smiled.

Kiki sighed at Lilli, who was dancing back and forth in their new kimono. "I swear. If you were not my clone, I would murder you." They reluctantly reached into their wallet and pulled out all of their money and handed it to the woman.

"You're welcome." they smirked.

"Here you go!" the lady said, handing them the receipt.
"Thanks."
Kiki accepted the receipt from the lady and squinted down at Lilli as they walked away. "You'd better love that damn kimono, because I just spent all of my game money for the month on you."

"Thanks," Lilli grinned, "you're sooo kind."