Page 4 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 128  Next

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 9:01 am

Go back to the shadow! The dark fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun! Oh, wait, wrong movie. For the longest time I thought Gandalf was saying udon. :lol:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 9:47 am

"YOU. . . SHALL NOT. . . PASS! !!"

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 10:48 am

Drawyer wrote:
I assume in that picture, the man = Feyokien, and the woman = Kuraudo777..

I agree, heheheh. :mrgreen:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 10:52 am

I believe in Anime terms you silly guys would be called 'Shippers on Deck'. 8O

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Commander
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 10:59 am

I've always wandered what would happen if shippers might ever evolve into being "submariners" and what that would even mean :o

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 11:01 am

I wonder why high school students are so nautical. They always skip! :lol:

Commander
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 11:07 am

They seem about as nautical as a band of Barbary pirates and less civil too

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 11:22 am

I chalk it up to hormones, social issues, family problems, and attitude.

Commander
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 11:28 am

That's one way of looking at it

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 11:30 am

I'm going to work on typing Ch. 4 of my book now, so stay tuned! :)

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 1:15 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
I think he meant needling as in teasing.

That's how I interpreted it too.

Kuraudo777 wrote:
In response to Squirtleman [do you like your new nickname?]

I'm not male, so Squirtlegirl or woman would kinda be better, unless you mean man as in mankind, human. But other than that, I like it! :D

Kuraudo777 wrote:
In response to Squirtleman [do you like your new nickname?], I actually use my Skitty a lot when I play Omega Ruby, and I accidentally made my Gardevoir so powerful that she single-handedly defeated the gym with all of the normal types and the dreaded Slaking! I'm one of the few people who actually like Pokemon Amie, and I like petting my Skitty [although it's just plain weird petting a Gyarados or Mightyena]. I once tried to get a Feebas in Pearl, but I gave up really quickly.
I think part of the wars stem from the fact that Digimon fans detest being compared to Pokemon fans since Pokemon and Digimon are actually extremely different franchises in a lot of ways.

You used Gardevoir to take out Slaking?? I used the newly evolved Blaziken in Ruby. The good thing about the sloths are that they are playing truant every other turn.
One of my 'secret' Pokemon is Dunsparce. I caught one early in Y and because it was weaker than the others, I just kept her in my party and she is one of my strongest Pokemon! I brought her along to the Elite 4 battle! Dunsparce is not an often mentioned Pokemon, but she's versatile and one I like to use.
I too like Pokemon Amie, and I didn't know most don't like it. I like petting, feeding and playing with them. It's a bit of Tamagotchi in Pokemon. I have a turtle tamagotchi too by the way. I like petting Mightyena, it's a Pokemon I really like myself... It isn a bit strange to pet a Gyarados, it's so big and strong and treating it like a lapdog is a little strange, but still very nice. i like that I can! :)

I honestly don't know a lot about the differences between Digimon and Pokemon, because I never got that into Digimon. I don't remember all that much about the differences I encountered in the game, I just remember not being impressed and finding it lacking. For me it never lived up to Pokemon so I lost interest quickly. I also couldn't get into the digital idea even (although I'm now more intrigued by it and wish I had access to the old game so i could give it a new try).

Did you ever play Monster Rancher or Dragon Warrior Monsters? I've tried them too. What can I say? collecting and playing with monsters appeal to me as an idea! :mrgreen: They too disappointed me compare to the pokes though.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 1:17 pm

KyleTheGhost wrote:
Last week, Skilpadde and I played a Pokemon match here. We tied.

That was fun :)

Kuraudo777 wrote:
How about a Pokemon or Star Trek game where you connect each new word with a word beginning with the last letter of that word [like Cynthia = Abomasnow]? We can play tomorrow, then. Good night!

I wouldn't mind that either. can I play too? Pretty please! *puppy eyes*

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 1:21 pm

KyleTheGhost wrote:
I'd like to see a face-palm smilie!

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 3:19 pm

Foolish mortals thinking they can ship me like some character, don't they know I only have my love......my precious!

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 3:36 pm

Hey, you get the smilie, Skilpadde, and sure, you can play, right Kuranudo?

You know three 7s in your user name remind of the runaway 777 train from the movie Unstoppable, one of my favorite films. 8)

It really IS his Precious, too! :lol:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2015, 3:45 pm

Great, now look what you've done! You've unleashed Sauron's wraith into Wrong Planet!
Sure, Squirtlegirl, you can play! [I originally thought of Squirtlewoman being too long, and when I remembered that you were female I had already posted! Oops. :oops: ]
The three 7s are a reference to the Lucky 777 event that can happen in Final Fantasy VII.
I'll start!
Garchomp, so P.