Page 116 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 128  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 10:26 am

It's great especially since I really don't like actual camp. :lol:

I'm doing something rather daring [at least, daring for me]: I'm purposely skipping a huge section in my book. The readers will be happily reading along, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7--"wait, what happened to section six?!" :lol:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 3:18 pm

I'm at 6,000 words and counting.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 4:12 pm

You might like this. For some future unwritten Lord of the Rings sequel?

When the moon has gone to bed,
When the sparrows stop their singing And the sky is clear and red,
When the summer's ceased its gleaming
When the corn is past its prime,
When adventure's lost its meaning
I'll be homeward bound in time
Bind me not to the pasture
Chain me not to the plow
Set me free to find my calling
And I'll return to you somehow
If you find it's me you're missing
If you're hoping I'll return,
To your thoughts I'll soon be listening,
And in the road I'll stop and turn
Then the wind will set me racing
As my journey nears its end
And the path I'll be retracing
When I'm homeward bound again
Bind me not to the pasture
Chain me not to the plow
Set me free to find my calling
And I'll return to you somehow
In the quiet misty morning
When the moon has gone to bed,
When the sparrows stop their singing. I'll be homeward bound again.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 5:47 pm

^That's very nice. :)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 6:35 pm

Out of all the tales in The Silmarillion, my favourite is the Tale of Beren and Luthien.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 5:40 pm

I can play the second song on the piano. :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 12:44 pm

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 7:55 pm

You're part of this Canadian conspiracy, aren't you:

viewtopic.php?t=351185

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 7:56 pm

^No, but it sounds awesome. :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2017, 11:22 am

Kitty cat, kitty cat, meow meow meow. *musical note*

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 10:34 am

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 7:15 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2017, 5:00 pm

Well, I finished my book for the writing camp two days ago, with 88 pages and 33,781 words.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 4:44 pm

Boo-chan has come to say hi. :cat: :heart:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:10 pm

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 5:59 pm

^ exquisite. I saw that it was your birthday, recently. I wish I'd known, as you are a special friend to me.

:flower: HaPpY (belated) bIrThDaY, Kura~san :flower:

~Lots of Love + Happiness to you~