Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2015, 8:57 am

I hope her book will be a success.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2015, 10:48 am

Well, I'm often modest to the point of self-deprecation, so I think that my stories aren't so great a lot of the time. Please give me some positive feedback, at least! I hope you guys like it!

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Commander
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2015, 11:27 am

You shouldn't cut yourself so short on credit. Coming from another self deprecator I am fully aware of the burden it brings and the pesky self doubt it makes you deal with. If your stories are as interesting as you are then you have nothing to fear 8)

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2015, 12:35 pm

Clearly I'm not checking this section thoroughly enough, as I only saw this thread now. Glad you've got your own thread, Kuraudo777! :) It's great to have another video games and Pokemon loving female here! I like playing the Pokemon game with you :D

Cockroach96 wrote:
I heard that the creator of GOT was inspired by his pet tortoises, he imagined them fighting and so the famous series was born.

Wait what? *Googles* Yep! Awesome! :D
http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/George_R.R._Martin

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2015, 1:23 pm

I found out from 9gag.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2015, 1:38 pm

I find it funny how some Pokemon and Digimon fans are basically at war against each other yet I like both franchises and know that it's never a good idea to get into a fight over which franchise is better!
My favourite Pokemon would be: Piplup, Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Gallade, Riolu, Lucario, Vulpix, Ninetales, Grovyle, Milotic, Pikachu [of course], and super cute Skitty!
Flying cuteness attack!

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2015, 5:04 pm

All good Pokemon you mentioned there. Lucario in particular is a very trusted Pokemon I use a lot. vulpix and its evolution are both so beautiful! As for Milotic, I remember so well the manga Ruby and Sapphire, where ruby wanted beautiful Pokemon and fished a Feebas he didn't want, but who stuck with him. When it lost a beauty contest he got angry and it swam away. It was heartbreaking. So emotional!

I wasn't aware that Pokemon and Digimon fans were at war. I guess it's not surprising since they have some similarities and such franchises tend to evoke hostility between fans. I watched a little Digimon but I wasn't into it like I was Pokemon. I fell head over heels for the Pokemon games and am still hooked so many years later, but I never was all that captivated by the one Digimon game I did try, for PS1.
I don't have a problem with Digimon, I just didn't like it that much. Many of them are cute though, including Wormmon :D

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2015, 5:22 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Kuraudo deserves her own thread! I like to needle her! :P

What do you mean by "I like to needle her!"?

I'm pretty sure you don't actually want to do that.

-Paul Erdos

"There are two types of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from looking at your files, and cryptography that will stop major governments from reading your files."

-Bruce Schneider

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2015, 5:45 pm

Rudin wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Kuraudo deserves her own thread! I like to needle her! :P

What do you mean by "I like to needle her!"?

I'm pretty sure you don't actually want to do that.

He probably didn't mean that :lol: Or maybe you don't mean that per say and am taking it as literal as possible. My mind is in the gutter far too often.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2015, 5:50 pm

I think he meant needling as in teasing.
In response to Squirtleman [do you like your new nickname?], I actually use my Skitty a lot when I play Omega Ruby, and I accidentally made my Gardevoir so powerful that she single-handedly defeated the gym with all of the normal types and the dreaded Slaking! I'm one of the few people who actually like Pokemon Amie, and I like petting my Skitty [although it's just plain weird petting a Gyarados or Mightyena]. I once tried to get a Feebas in Pearl, but I gave up really quickly.
I think part of the wars stem from the fact that Digimon fans detest being compared to Pokemon fans since Pokemon and Digimon are actually extremely different franchises in a lot of ways.
Um...why would your mind be in the gutter, Fey-mellon? [Or do I want to know why? Or are you just joking?]

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2015, 5:52 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Or are you just joking?]

I'm joking :lol:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2015, 5:55 pm

Sometimes it's honestly hard to tell if someone's joking or not, and the kids at my school don't help at all with their nonsensical teenage lingo.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2015, 7:20 pm

Last week, Skilpadde and I played a Pokemon match here. We tied.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2015, 7:23 pm

You did? Have I missed something? :? What sort of game was it?

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2015, 7:24 pm

We just played by typing the dialogue in these posts. It's in Skilpadde's thread.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2015, 7:31 pm

Would you like to play something here?