Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

What do like about the United States of Earth?
Libertarian values. 64%  64%  [ 9 ]
New York City is the capital. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Earth is your home planet. 36%  36%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 14

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2007, 10:47 pm

I declare independence from the Sophian Empire and I am back as leader of the United States of Earth! I resigned from the Sophian military and took 1/3 of it with me to join Earth and defend it against attacks by the rest of the Sophian military and I call on my friends of the Universe's empires to help us stay independent and alive. We are Terrans and we will survive any onslaught!
The Capital is New York City. We are a libertarian planet with a thriving economy, a very elite military and we have strict laws against crime.

Last edited by Santa_Claus on 25 May 2007, 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

yvaN_ehT_nioJ
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2007, 10:55 pm

You misspelled Terran.

And I shall send members of the Adeptus Astartes to help protect your planet. Though I'm not giving them to you. They are just there to help protect your land as you get it up and running.

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2007, 10:56 pm

Terran has been corrected.

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2007, 10:57 pm

yvaN_ehT_nioJ wrote:
You misspelled Terran.

And I shall send members of the Adeptus Astartes to help protect your planet. Though I'm not giving them to you. They are just there to help protect your land as you get it up and running.

Thank you for your help :D 8)

yvaN_ehT_nioJ
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2007, 11:00 pm

No problem.

kt-64
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2007, 11:47 pm

I will send some HECU squads to help. And some of my tanks that you might call atiquated, but they are armed very well. With dark energy, guass, disruption/teleport weaponry.

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2007, 11:55 pm

Thank you, we need this technology because our arsenals became small after we seceded from Sopholand.

kt-64
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 12:00 am

You can have our current standard issue basic tech in these fields. And HECU are the Harzardous Evironmental Combat Unit.

yvaN_ehT_nioJ
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 1:09 am

We shall also send you some bolt guns, lascannons, dreadnoughts, and an assortment of other vehicles and weapons.

Not to mention part of the space fleet the Adeptus Astartes has.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 5:06 am

I'm opposed to the Earth.

Kosmonaut
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 5:16 am

i dont understand the question :?
i voted for the top option

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 10:12 am

The Awesomian empire is willing to offer trade with your people, and possibly work out an alliance because of the crazy irrationality we find in the empires these days.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 2:07 pm

All libertarians shall be purged! Archadia declares war to bring true liberty! The liberty of socialized healthcare and education!

*brings full fleet and overwhelms the enemy military with Masers and Neural jamming technology*

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 4:13 pm

Anubis wrote:
All libertarians shall be purged! Archadia declares war to bring true liberty! The liberty of socialized healthcare and education!

*brings full fleet and overwhelms the enemy military with Masers and Neural jamming technology*

Everyone on Earth who wants healthcare and education have it because they all have enough money to pay for both and still live well and buy the things they want. Whatever issues you have with us now may be resolved after we secure Earth's independence from Sopholand. Till then I ask you to help us defeat our common enemy, the Sophian Empire.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 6:01 pm

Santa_Claus wrote:
Anubis wrote:

Everyone on Earth who wants healthcare and education have it because they all have enough money to pay for both and still live well and buy the things they want. Whatever issues you have with us now may be resolved after we secure Earth's independence from Sopholand. Till then I ask you to help us defeat our common enemy, the Sophian Empire.

Grrr, but if anyone can't afford healthcare or education, I shall render judgement. Sopholand is neutral to me.

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 6:05 pm

Anubis wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
Anubis wrote:

Grrr, but if anyone can't afford healthcare or education, I shall render judgement. Sopholand is neutral to me.

On Earth healthcare and education cost so low and it would be really hard for anyone not to afford it.
Sopholand is still building a massive fleet to complete destroy ALL of your entire empire anyway so they are hardly neutral to you.