Post Pictures of Rainbows, Pegasi/Unicorns, Kitties, Flowers

Page 15 of 82 [ 1304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 82  Next

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 12:00 pm

Oh. I don't have any digital pics of my pets either, but my father scanned a few for me. Another option could be to take a pic of a pic with another camera (either one you can upload or the webcamera), a friend I once had did just that to upload some childhood pics. Just a thought.

Wow, 21 is a really good age for a cat!

To be honest, I don't understand why your mother is so reluctant. Cats are fairly independent and you are more than old enough to be able to be responsible with your pet. Have you considered doing volunteer work at a cat/animal shelter? looking after pets for people when they're on vacation is also a way to be around animals. We looked after our neighbors' cat when they were away. He stayed in his place, and we let him in and out and fed him and changed his water and cat sand.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 1:19 pm

She says that cats are a lot of responsibility and all that. Plus there's kitty litter to consider. :P

They say that cats only roll around on their back/expose their bellies to people they absolutely trust. Cats seem to do that around me, even if I've barely met them before. :o

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 9:32 am

Wow, Kura-that's impressive! My Samantha lived to be 20 and Peter lived to be eighteen. Monkey Pi was one fortunate and well-loved kitty. Maine Coon cats are truly beautiful!

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 9:45 am

My kitty named Wesley lived to be 13! 8O

IstominFan wrote:
Wow, Kura-that's impressive! My Samantha lived to be 20 and Peter lived to be eighteen. Monkey Pi was one fortunate and well-loved kitty. Maine Coon cats are truly beautiful!

I used to have a Maine Coon. :)
They are also incredibly fluffy. *U*

He was my stepdad's, though, so we didn't get to take care of him. :(

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 9:59 am

I must post some pictures of the anime Poyopoyo! It is a very cute show about a round cat named Poyo. :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 10:30 am

^That's adorable!

It was my job to feed her. She would pitter-patter up to my door and meow and meow until I got up. :lol:
During her last year or so, Monkey Pi started yowling a lot, and her joints were so painful that she could barely get into the litter box.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 11:11 am

I wonder what type of kitty would suit me best?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:38 pm

Maybe another Maine Coon or a short-hair?

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:39 pm

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:40 pm

^ :lol: :D

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 6:47 pm

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 7:24 pm

The aliens have landed.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2017, 11:33 am

The Puss in Boots effect.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 4:49 pm

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 4:55 pm

Sea-unicorn:

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 4:56 pm

^Very cute. :)