Post Pictures of Rainbows, Pegasi/Unicorns, Kitties, Flowers

Page 4 of 82 [ 1304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 82  Next

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2016, 11:30 am

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2016, 1:25 pm

I'm a sleepy kitty. :D

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 9:50 am

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 6:32 pm

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 9:17 am

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 10:27 am

Not sure how I've missed this lovely thread. I love all the cute puppies and kittens, and CL's Big Ben photos are exquisite. This is a (bit over exposed) Dahlia I snapped.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 10:29 am

^ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :D

Image Apparently this is in Norway! :)

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 10:34 am

^That's beautiful.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 10:37 am

Guess what? I've discovered that singing to myself at school helps keep my spirits up!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 7:53 pm

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 9:00 pm

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 9:19 pm

^Awwww! *kitty noise* :D :heart: :heart: :heart:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2016, 8:19 pm

Would you believe that that's from an animated movie?! [It's from Howl's Moving Castle, one of my favourite movies ever].

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2016, 7:14 pm

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2016, 10:09 am

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2016, 10:11 am

^(Exclaims the standard 'Awwwww.')

^^(Exclaims the standard 'Oooooh!')