Page 241 of 252 [ 4018 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244 ... 252  Next

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 9:32 pm

"Wow Lilli, I know some people back home who would be really proud of you. They love finding... creative ways to make money," Guinan remarked, smiling.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 9:38 pm

Lilli stared at the coin as if it was some mystical foreign object, and looked completely flabbergasted as he placed the coin into their hands. "Shoot, I didn't think you'd actually do that." They blinked, like they weren't expecting that to happen.

They looked up at Mike with a still completely baffled expression. "A-are you sure? You can take this back if you want."

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 10:06 pm

"Just keep it." says Mike, "It would literally cost more to open the portal back up then that thing's worth."

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 5:26 am

"Wahh..." Lilli clutched the coin to their chest like it was something they'd never had before. They closed their eyes and they were about to squee, "Yes--" But... they couldn't get too excited there.

They looked down at it in distrust as their eyebrows creased together. "That's probably really cheap for you." they said lowly. "Uhm... thank you." They gave a very slight smile. "That's... really generous of you."

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 3:26 pm

(Hey, guys, I have some news. I won't be on this forum website for a while, since I'm going to visit my grandfather in another state. But I'll come back someday, I promise.

Miss Kuraudo, would you be so kind to take care of my characters, Daniel and Rose, while I'm away? If you do, there's going to be some notes about them:
1. None of my characters ever use profane/foul language WHATSOEVER.
2. Remember that Dan and Rose are neither too boyish or too girlish, but they are not androgynous either. Even though they're balanced, Dan is somewhat more feminine (bishounen-wise) while Rose is somewhat more masculine (but NO WHERE NEAR A LAD-ETTE!! !). Also, Dan and Rose also have a sweet tooth.
3. Remember that Dan has given some magic powers, but treat it as if he's a Force-sensitive/Jedi from Star Wars.
4. Also remember that Dan's Shedinja is almost always out of its Pokeball and has a role as well, so if you want it to say something, use how many times this Pokemon says its own name and then put in afterward “as if to say (something you want in italics, like this)”.
5. Dan has a green right eye, and a blue left eye.
6. Dan and Rose LOVE Nintendo games, like Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, and, in-universe-wise, Pokemon. :lol:
7. Rose tends to use bug-type Pokemon, while Dan usually uses Ghost and Dark-type Pokemon.

Well, that's all I have to announce at this moment, so I'll do what I can to be in this roleplay until tomorrow.)

Dan finished up his Black Cow drink, saying “This is a really good cup of Root Beer float”, and approached the two beings, who are in a form of Gardevoir and Gallade.

Dan's Shedinja also greeted as well, saying “Shedinja!”, gleefully as if to say Hello!

Dan then said to the two beings, “Hi, my name is Daniel, and this is my friend, Shedinja. And as you can see,” Dan then raised his hand upward, concentrated for about a second, and then a glowing ball of light appears on his hand. Dan then continued, “I'm like you guys, though I was a normal human at first. Plus, I just got this gift days ago, so I'm not as good as you.”

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 5:59 pm

Ki blinked, and then stumbled back a few steps as they noticed the two beings. "W-whoa, didn't notice you there." But then they took two big creeping steps closer, and they squinted as they poked one of the creatures. "What even are you made out of...?"

They scowled at Dan summoning the ball of light. "Heh. Showoff."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 6:02 pm

Kurea gingerly touched the bit of light connected to Dan's fingers, and seemed to be trying very hard not to accidentally overload him with 'her' reality warping.
Aleta's Gallade-like appearance shifted slightly as Ki poked them*, and seemed a little amused. [Imagine trying to poke sunlight.]

*Aleta is literally two beings in one, so I'll use 'them' and 'they'.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 9:04 pm

(Alright, I guess I'll go get some rest now. Good night, everybody! See you all in a while.

Here, let me make one more roleplay scene here:)
Rose heard Kiki calling her cousin a 'showoff', and responded, “That's not very nice. Dan's not the type of person to be like that.” Then she takes another sip of her egg cream.

Seeing her cousin creating a ball of light, though, Rose started to feel uneasy seeing him do that. It reminded her of the time when a Team Eon maniac tries to terminate her, Dan, and Lilli, and Dan used his powers to overwhelm him and his two goons. Even so, Rose still understood that Dan used them to protect Rose and Lilli, and their Pokemon.

About a couple of nights before, Dan explained to Rose how he got his powers from someone from another dimention traveling with their loved one, claiming to be 'mystical beings'. Laura had also told her that she has powers, as well. Rose then scolded Dan for being so reckless, but was very glad that he is safe, and what he did for her.

Dan then retracted the light from his hand to back to normal. “Okay,” Dan said, in an awkward tone, “It's still a pleasure to meet the two of you, nevertheless.”

Dan then went back to the Pineapple Shack stall, and drinks his leftover sweet tea he had earlier.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 10:03 pm

[quote="Lillikoi"]The cocky grin on Ki's face disappeared upon being called out by Rose. They didn't say anything, but they glanced at her with a dirty look in their eye and gave a growl.

Ki watched in wonder as the ball of light disappeared, but then looked at Dan with a bit of hostility in their eyes. Although they were trying to hide it, it was clear there was a hint of interest in their voice. "What even is that?"

To Kurea, they said, "Wow! So are you immaterial?!" They seemed like an excited schoolboy. "That's incredible. So what exactly is it that enables you to transform that way?"

Jesus Sperg
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Jul 2017, 11:36 pm

deleted

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 2:53 pm

Kurea looked at Ki quizzically. As if in answer, 'she' extended 'her' arm, with golden light flowing softly from it, and then spread 'her' arms wide, as if indicating the whole universe.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 6:35 pm

Ki nodded slowly, perhaps not completely understanding. They seemed a bit puzzled. "Huh. Interesting. So... correct me if I'm wrong, but are you saying you can do anything?"

They turned away and chuckled. "Ehe. Yeah, I got a vibe. I don't know how to explain it, but I've been getting this... weird vibe from you guys ever since you got here."

Last edited by Lillikoi on 21 Jul 2017, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 6:58 pm

"Wait, anything? Like...." She paused to think of something that she thought was completely impossible and out of her realm of abilities. "Um, making a double rainbow appear out of nowhere inside of a building? ...Nah, too easy... Hmm..."

"Just do something impossible and yet completely epic!" Lucy gushed, her eyes sparkling like it was Christmas morning.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 3:24 pm

(Where did everyone go?)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 5:11 pm

^[I'm here, and not going anywhere for the next few days.]

Kurea looked baffled by Lucy's suggestion [as much as pan-dimensional creatures can look baffled]. 'She' turned to look at Aleta, as if holding a silent conversation and making a swift decision. They both shimmered with golden-white light for a moment, and then the light twisted and undulated around them, as if they had not transformed like that for who knows how long. When the light faded, two much smaller forms were huddled together, clearly having difficulty getting used to their old forms again. Kurea now resembled a thin, ragged girl with smaller, transparent wings that sagged around her like a silken veil, 'Her' golden skin was contrasted greatly by the loose, airy garment she wore. Aleta now resembled a much smaller, gaunt, person, with both male and female features, but still had six arms; they wore a long, midnight blue cloak and a matching, gown-like shirt.

In Kurea's hand lay an ethereal, barely visible rainbow, just sitting there, not reflected by or through anything.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 6:09 pm

Ki's breath hitched as they saw the two transform into the small girl and the small person before them. "Wow." They were glowing golden, like angels.

(...Well, haha, but not all angels glow, unfortunately. :roll: )

The rainbow clearly violated any sort of rational sense that Ki had ever encountered. Even with the magic they had, there were laws and limitations governing it, but this was... completely in violation of any law they ever knew. Ki's thought process became surprisingly scientific as they wondered how the beings did that, or where that power came from...

But any sort of intelligent thought that might have occurred in Ki's mind was completely overridden as their mind wandered to... other places. "Yooo..." Ki's face was steaming crimson as they shoved a magazine into Kurea'z face. "Can you transform into this babe?"

The woman in the picture was very dark-haired, very buxom, and for lack of a better description, very... devoid of clothing. She was posing in quite a provocative manner. Lilli's face turned bright red as they peeked over the page of the magazine. "I... I don't think that's how you're supposed to eat spaghetti."