Page 3 of 252 [ 4018 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 252  Next

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2016, 6:47 pm

"Actually..." Lilli sighed. "And this is gonna sound ridiculous, but.... I kind of summoned it by accident. "

They ran their fingers through their hair. "So I may or may not have found a magical tome and read a spell which summoned me here?

... Err... it's kind of a long story. Do you mind if I elaborate?"

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2016, 8:03 pm

Mike has a look of surprise and confusion. "How does one go about accidentally opening up a wormhole? I got here by funding research for over a decade into the nature of space and once finally discovering how to synthesize exotic matter my company spent 3 years and billions of dollars building the Nexus wormhole station in orbit of Jupiter which uses the planet's hydrogen to fuel the largest fusion reactors every built which provide enough power for 12 wormhole access chambers and a single breach device." Mike takes out the wormhole containment capsule and shows it to Lilli. "This is where the wormhole I arrived in is being stored, and don't even think about stealing it because I om the only one who knows how to use it and I have a gun. Anyway: serious question: in what kind of universe is accidentally making a wormhole possible?"

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 8:15 am

"Well, I was sort of reading a spell in a book and I must've accidentally said it out loud? ...It's a bad habit.
See, I didn't think the spell would work if it was read by a regular person..."

"....But then a portal appeared, and next thing I know I'm here and I look like this."
See, where I come from, most people are animals. Including me."

Last edited by Lillikoi on 27 Jun 2016, 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 8:24 am

Laura was sitting on the curb, completely oblivious to what was going on. She had taken out her Sylveon, Anna, to play with. She couldnt understand what was going on, but Mike did look like he was getting a little worked up. "Wonder whats going on over there?" She mumbled. "Syyllllveeeon~!" Anna said sweetly, and hopped into her lap. "Haha, I geuss Mike over there has it handled." The friend she had lost earlier came running, breathing heavily. "Who in the world -gasp- are they?" Clemont asked, catching his breath and sitting down next to her. "Er, long story." She said.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 8:45 am

(ooc) While we are waiting for mikeman, would it be chill if I posted a little bit from the perspective of Lilli's friends?

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 8:48 am

Sure!

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 2:30 pm

Mike is now more confused then ever. "Spells? But... Isn't that kind of thing impossible?" Sam interrupts: "It might explain a lot actually, the wormhole appeared to use the energy of an existing energy field, maybe their 'spells' use this energy. I would have to see it in action to know more though."

"Fair enough, I guess." says Mike, "I suppose your way of doing it is very different. That would also explain a few of the anomalies I found when I scanned you. Oh, by the way: if you want I could turn you into an animal again, where I come from we have a lot of genetics technology. A swarm of gene splicing nanobots would do the trick." He takes out his wormhole containment capsule.

Deviant Art

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 2:49 pm

Laura and Clemont were just chitchating, mostly about the people in front of them. They went back to talking English, so neither one of them could understand what was going on. Anna's ears perked up, though. "Syl, Sylveon!" Anna pointed one of her ribbon feelers at Lilli. Anna was going nuts for some reason..

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 3:08 pm

Name: Pieplup
Region: Sinnoh
Personality: Shy, Defiant, and Bossy
Talking Shiny Pokemon: Shiny Defiant Piplup, Shiny Squirtle, Shiny Auteus (Made Up Character Name), Shiny Mega Defiant Empoleon , Shiny Blaziken with Speed Boost hidden nature, and Shiny Mega Blastiose (My Main Pokemon, Have others).
Style: Person in a Shiny Piplup in Shiny Empoleon Costume, Costume Idk What else to say..
Dimension: Mega Pokemon Dimension (Non Mega and Mega dimensions are seprate according to the Delta Emerald Episode)..

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 3:14 pm

/Oh, so you wanna join in? Sure~ have fun! This doesnt take place in the mega evolution world, hence Laura's non mega evolving lucario.../

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 3:46 pm

After, warping through dimensions, Pieplup Rides in on his Shiny Water Type-Auteus. Auteus then says "Nothing is Impossible when your Auteus, I'm the Creator Pokemon." Piplup and Squirtle comes out. Followed by Shiny Empoleon, Blastiose, and Blaziken..

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 8:21 pm

Mike sees the Sylveon and is startled, nearly dropping the wormhole containment capsule. He starts speaking in French again. "Whoa, what is that thing and where did it come from?"

Deviant Art

Last edited by mikeman7918 on 27 Jun 2016, 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 8:39 pm

"Oh, Anna? She's on my battling team. She's so cute~ And super strong!" she said, picking up the pink and white bunny thing and cuddling it. Anna, who was usually nice, was still going nuts, for no reason. "Syyylllveon!" Anna hopped out of her arms and paced around, looking rather nervous. She pointed her ribbon things at, just.. Air? "Anna, I hate to be mean, but I dont see it." She said, petting her head.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 10:56 pm

And now for someone completely different! *jazz hands*

(This takes place shortly after Lilli disappeared.)
"Lilli?"

A tall fox ran into the room, followed by two children. One was a young hedgehog, while the other was a boar.

He stopped. It looked like a tornado had happened. Shelves had fallen down, a shelf had fallen, and there were books scattered all over the floor. In the middle of the room stood Noshishi, standing alone.

"Noshishi!" The fox ran up to his apprentice. "Where'd Lilli go?"

Noshishi stared silently at the ground. He almost looked like a guilty child-- which is crazy considering he was a guilty child.

"Noshishi." the fox demanded. "Look at me."

Noshishi reluctantly looked at his mentor.

"I'm not going to judge you, and you're not going to be in trouble. But I need you to tell us what happened, okay?"

Taking a deep breath, Noshishi started talking very rapidly.
"Well, they started shoutin' really loud so I came in here an' they were gettin' sucked into this big hole, an' I tried to help 'em but I couldn't an' so I tried t' get you n' Ishishi but by the time I got back they... they disappeared--
I-I'm sorry, Zorori-sensei!" He bowed his head in apology.

Zorori nodded blankly. His face was void of expression, pondering, as he often did.

Ishishi spoke.
"Sens-" but he was silenced by a paw. "Shh. I'm thinking."

A long silence ensued. Nellie, poor girl, was looking even more nervous than before. She was really a sweet kid, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And "wrong place" and "wrong time"
meant... er, accidentally cursing the country and turning her school into noodles. She had enlisted their help to turn the school back, and hence why they were here. In the Magic School's library.

The three kids waited pensively as he paced around.

Suddenly, the fox cleared his throat dramatically. "You know what this calls for?"

He whipped his head toward the hedgehog girl.
"Nellie! Did your teachers say something about free lunch?"

"But what about Lilli, and the curse, and the school getting turned into noodles?" she fumed rather squeakily.

"Eh, it'll wait."

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2016, 1:48 am

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm pretty hungry. Does anyone else want anything?" says Mike.

Deviant Art

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2016, 6:08 am

"You got sushi? I'm in." they said, clapping.

They waved over at the human girl, who was...
petting a Pokemon?
Crap, did she not hear anything we said?

"Yo, hat-lady! Any places that serve sushi here?"