Page 251 of 252 [ 4018 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 248, 249, 250, 251, 252  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 4:07 pm

bump

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 5:10 pm

Dealt with politicians? Oh shoot, they didn't take that into account. They forgot that Mike had years of life experience, so of course he would be better at picking

Their eyes widened at Mars' rather uncomfortable comment. "M-mister Mars!" Lilli said shyly. Why did he have to bring up something like that right now? He was gonna make them look bad...
They felt their cheeks heating up with embarassment as they clutched their journal to their chest, sinking further down into their chair. It almost seemed like they were going to melt into their seat at any moment. "Um... can you get out..." Lilli said, their voice muffled by their notebook, "You're makin' me uncomfortable..."

When Mars was finally gone, Lilli looked around. Mike was still there, and he didn't look like he would be going anytime soon. He was looking at them intently. It looked like they were kind of caught in a corner. But they had known Mike for some time, and he seemed to be someone they could kind of trust...

Lilli moved their arm out of the way slightly so Mike could see the cover of the book. But from any other angle, it would be impossible for someone to see. "It's... an ancient text," they said quietly, staring down at their lap.

They didn't look up at him, but they continued, "I've... been studyin' it for some time. But... had t' keep it a secret."

"Have I.. told you about the Nive?"

Last edited by Lillikoi on 27 Sep 2017, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 6:46 pm

(Mars' plan was actually to see if Lilli would agree with his accusation because agreeing with something embarrassing like that to get people off their case would mean that Lilli was hiding something more serious, but if Lilli disagreed then that means that his accusation is worse then what they are actually hiding.)

Mike's expression changes from one of suspicion to one of confusion. "No, you have not told me about the Nive. What is it? Or... What are they? First thing first is 'Nive' singular or plural?" he asks.

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 10:19 pm

Lilli looked rather taken aback by this. "R-really? I didn't? ...I figured I woulda by now..."

"It could refer to either a single person or a group of people," Lilli answered.

They blinked at Mike's question. "Ah... my people are descended from a race called the Nive. But then they were conquered by these people called the Bosqans, and my people became known as the Hauke."

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 10:58 pm

"Ahh, I see." replies Mike, "So are we talking hundreds of years ago, thousands, millions...? I really have no context with your history, on my planet it took tens of thousands of years and the rise and fall of empires to develop farming but space travel went from shooting missiles into space to colonizing other worlds and shooting missiles at people in space in like 200 years."

Deviant Art

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 9:11 pm

Laura sorrowfully kneaded her fingers into the soft carpet, until she looked up at Lilli. "...Nive? What are they like? It might be kinda rude for me to ask after just appearing out of nowheresville, but... heheh.." she asked with a nervous smile.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 5:13 pm

bump

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 8:05 pm

bump

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 9:04 pm

"This was three thousand years ago. Back then, the two species in my world still lived on different continents. Indrids, who are mammals like me, lived on one, and the Bosqans-- who are reptiles-- lived on the other. There are hundreds of races livin' on my continent, the Nive bein' among 'em."

Lilli's eyebrows creased together as they leaned forward on the table. "But then the Bosqans came sailin' in, took over a lil! region, assimilated us into their religion an' language, and the little niche they conquered became a wonderful, boomin' industrialized country called Nova Bosque," Lilli recited dryly in a singsong voice. They raised an eyebrow. "....But that's not what really happened."

They looked over at the ground. "W-would you like me to say more? I'd love to speak in more detail... but I don't wanna bore you to death..."

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 11:49 pm

"History is written by the victors, and apparently that stands true no matter what planet you are on." replies Mike, "Let me guess, it was painted as a great victory but it was really an atrocity?" He pauses for a moment and looks down at the ground. "I have seen it happen multiple times, you would think that a species smart enough to colonize other worlds and rip holes in space it's self could move past nationalism. You would really f**king think."

He looks up realizing that Li has still not finished what they had to say. "Oh, sorry. So is that about right?"

Deviant Art

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 5:13 pm

^No swearing allowed!

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 4:28 pm

-- Fast Forward --

Dan and Rose saw some characters at the birthday party jumping off the balcony outside into the rain. Dan and Rose exchanged each other looks as if to say What a bunch of loonies.

-- Fast Forward --

Later, Dan and Rose heard an explosion coming from outside, Rose exclaimed “What the frigg was that?!”. When Dan and Rose went outside on the balcony, they saw an explosion high up in under a night sky.

“Shedinja!”, Dan's Shedinja exclaimed as if to say Holy smokes, what happened?!

Meanwhile, Dan and Rose saw Ki and Mars/Mike (sorry, can't remember who Ki kissed) starting to make out, Dan and Rose blushed, and Dan says “Okay....this is getting pretty awkward. Let's go back inside and give them some space.” Rose agrees, and the two went inside to get some cake.

-- Fast Forward --

Dan and Rose had decided to stay at the hotel for tonight, as they got really tired as of late at the birthday party.

Next morning, Rose woke up, overhearing Mars/Mike talking to Lilli about writing a book about ancient texts. Rose then wakes up Dan, but only gently this time, since the two still felt very groggy from partying last night.

Rose then came into where Lilli is, her face half-covered with long hair that came down to shoulder length, lets out a very big yawn, and said, “Good Morning, everyone. What are you guys talking about...?”

(Hey, guys, I'm back. :D )

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 11:12 am

(Dan, Rose and Shedinja appear in the rec room, facing the audiences sitting on the sofa.)

Dan: Hey, readers. We regret to inform you that the Pokemon Roleplay Club of Awaesomeness has been discontinued due to many role-players being absent for personal reasons.

Rose: We all hope you have enjoyed reading, and doing, this roleplay story. We don't know how long until the role-players will return, so we can't guarantee that this roleplay will ever continue again.

Dan's Shedinja: Shedinja! Shed! (So, until further notice, farewell!) :D

Dan: ….I'm concerned though...

Rose: What about, Danny?

Dan: That this roleplay is about to recieve a bad ending.

Rose: Why is th---....?! Wait, don't tell me. It's Team Eon, isn't it?

Dan: Yeah, pretty much...

Dan's Shedinja: Shedinja... (Oh, good grief...) 8O

THE END....?