Page 239 of 252 [ 4018 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242 ... 252  Next

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2017, 7:48 pm

(Also, I don’t mean to bug you, but I meant for this to be kind of a private scene between Lilli and Guinan. Sorry I didn’t clarify! :oops: )

Quote:
Guinan looked thoughtful. "So you're afraid because of all these new people you're not sure you can trust?" she asked gently.

Lilli looked away, trembling. "Naw. More like..." Lilli's eyes widened as if they saw a frightening scene flash before their eyes, "...like everyone."

Their eyes looked off to the side. "Ah-- never mind. Pretend we never talked about this." Their voice was suddenly cold, like they didn't want to talk to Guinan anymore. As they walked away, they cast a glare over their shoulder. "If you tell anybody we had this conversation, you're gonna regret it."

They grinned as they walked out to hand Dan his Black Cow. "Heeeeey! Here's your black cow~!"

(I'm gonna continue dropping subtle hints that something is... wrong with Lilli, but they won't open up about it to anyone until much, much later.)

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2017, 7:50 pm

(They have some… warped beliefs about how people work. I won’t spoil what it is, but it’s from… something that occurred in their life. They also may be lying about a lot of things, because they don’t want people to find out.)

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2017, 8:04 pm

"I won't mention it. Why would I?" Guinan protested, not really expecting an answer. She frowned in concern as Lilli left, but she put on a smile as other people came into the kitchen.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 6:35 pm

bump

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 2:50 am

(I really want to bring in my alien races but I don't know how. Best I can figure a wormhole could open up to the past during the reign of the Zaxoids or to the future during the return of the Zaxoids, if we are ever short on bad guys let me know because I have two super big and powerful ones who don't like each other.)

Mars tries his drink. "Not bad" he remarks, "You should consider setting up shop in Victoria Colony on Mars, I can guerentee that you would have at least one regular customer."

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 11:46 am

Lilli grinned shyly. "Thank you! It's been five or six months since the last time I made it, so I'm glad I still remember how to make it."

"Why's that?" Lychee asked.

"It's no big deal, I haven't been to my family restaurant for a while..." As they said that, though, their eyes drifted away shadily, as if there were details they were neglecting to mention.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 5:09 pm

"Anan Accident...? Who even came up with that name?" Emma snickered. "Anyway, I want some egg cream please."

"And we want the lava smothies~!" Kimmy and Lucy chimed.

(I noticed that Emma doesn't say much of anything that much, but if she's still in the picture can I take over writing for her? :oops: )

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 5:13 pm

The two beings shyly emerged into the room from the wall nearest Ki. Their clothing patterned skin now seemed highly similar to the design for Mega Gardevoir and Mega Gallade, as if they had picked the Pokemon design that seemed the least threatening. They still retained their otherworldly aura, and the first being still had wings, and the second being still had six arms.

[But, really, it's because Gardevoir and Gallade are my favourites after Skitty and Mew and Lucario... :P ]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 5:18 pm

(Aw shoot. It won't let me edit or delete the last post, so can we just pretend it doesn't exist? :roll: )

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 6:32 pm

Guinan made the two smoothies for the girls, checking with Lilli for confirmation that she was preparing the drinks the way Lilli intended.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 10:48 pm

Calem hesitantly walked up to the psychic look-alikes, squinting at them in observation. "...How in the world would they even know what a Gardevoir and Gallade are?" he asked inquisitively.

Laura didn't think too much of it, her bright brown eyes going glittery at the sight of the six armed Gardevoir. "Ohh, wow! Your soooooo pretty, and secretly a shape shifting fairy Gardevoir too?! That's like, litterally the coolest thing ever!" she squealled, though Emma simply sweatdropped at the sight of Laura's fangirling.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 12:09 am

Lilli grinned shyly at Mars' compliment. "Thank you! It's been five or six months since the last time I made it, so I'm glad I haven't lost my touch." They looked around at the arrangement of ingredients on the counter and inhaled, a strained sigh, pushing down on the counter with their arms. "It's been about six months since I made any of these things..."

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 12:28 am

"Why?" asks Mars, somewhat confused. "Were you fired or something?"

Deviant Art

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 12:43 am

Lilli's happy expression turned into a surprised frown. "I.... can't be fired from a family business..."

As if trying to reassure him, they immediately patted an arm on his shoulder. "...Ah, but don't worry! I just left to study at a boarding school in another country. It's called the Nivenas Academy!"

"I haven't been at my family restaurant for a while.." As they said that, though, their eyes drifted away shadily, as if there were details they were neglecting to mention.

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 12:53 am

"Okaaaay..." says Mars, somewhat suspiciously. "This won't cost us anything, will it? The only money I have is Solar Credits which is an entirely digital currency."

Deviant Art

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 7:11 am

“It's a birthday party, so I'm pretty sure that the drinks are free of charge, Sir Mars,” Rose said.

Then she turned to Lilli, and asked, “Anyway, what kind of restaurant does your family own?”