Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 12:26 pm

So I've been watching Friends a lot lately, and I've been wondering which houses the gang would be sorted into if they went to Hogwarts. I thought Ross might be in Ravenclaw, because he's so smart and loves studying; Phoebe would definitely be in Gryffindor because she's the most adventurous of the group; Joey, too, would probably be in Gryffindor with her because of his strong sense of chivalry (except where women are concerned); Chandler and Monica would probably be in Hufflepuff because they're so nice and unassuming and kind of workaholics; and Rachel would be in Slytherin because - well - she's Rachel...

Whatever. Not to bore anyone too much, but I've come up with a game. (Let me know if it already exists on these boards).

Here's how it works. Post a famous person's name (it could be anyone - actor, character, cartoon, dead person, robot, animal, etc) and the next person to post has to sort them and give a reason why they sorted them into that house before typing another famous person/pet/alien/whoever for the next poster to sort, and so on.

I'll start.

Yoda from Star Wars

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 1:17 pm

I think Yoda would be in Ravenclaw because he's smart and wise.

Homer Simpson

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 1:46 pm

Hufflepuff because that's where they put those who aren't particularly smart, brave or cunning. Though by no means a hard worker, he has the Hufflepuff loyalty to his family.

George Kirrin of Enid Blyton's Famous Five

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 4:36 pm

Gryffindor. She's brave and daring and a total tomboy.

David Letterman